What the fuck is going on in the Antarctic?

>piri reis
>bauche
>hadji ahmed
>oranteus finneaus
>all these maps (or map-makers) show an ancient civilization in the Antarctic

youtube.com/watch?v=8GD8wH2y4f0

I just innocently stumbled across this and it dragged me straight back to that conspiracy shit.

What the hell is going on in the Antarctic?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Video sounds like it's narrated by the donald

it is the future

the cycle of life

but seriously there will be something mindblowing under all that snow.

>Antarctica has the biggest pyramids
>BELIEVE ME

The entrance to the earths core is located there.

The content is interesting, but why does this faggot have to artificially lower his voice? It's so obvious and cringy.

there's a reason hitler was so interested with the poles.

ancient
aryan
civilizations
mang

It does. Like he's trying to sound like someone else.

its not trump, it's john miller

shoggoths and weird building structures.

Stay away

They would get skin cancer very quickly.

This and snow blinding

>This and snow blinding
blue, green and grey eyes prevent snow blinding, monkeyboy.

Every conspiracy video making faggot fucks up the audio and narration so bad.

Just discredits the video off the bat.

Whut

It doesn't.

Chink eyes can prevent snow blinding(that's why inuits have slant eyes) but not light eyes

The chink won't understand it

Humans had a civilization before the last ice age and Antarctica was once a thriving continent. That's all I can say.

does anyone have good video? preferably not one of those autistic 3hours long bs

This here is all i got about antarctica and stuff related to it. A lot of links and pictures put into context to form a bigger picture
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/

Dinosaurs also quite possibly live in hollow earth where they probably came from. When the icecaps werent there and continents were together they could walk out and walk everywhere. Now barely something gets out and if so its trapped in antarctica.

There are stories from civilwar about pterosaurs and american natives talk about the thunderbird which is such one.

There are fossilized footprints of humans and dinosaurs next to each other
ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

Dinosaurs were around for longer than told, and humans are around far earlier than told

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/