GUYS IT'S HAPPENING! PIZZA IS NOW LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA IF YOU HAVE A PERMIT!

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING! PIZZA IS NOW LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA IF YOU HAVE A PERMIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/australias-version-of-pizza-rat-is-this-enormous-roden-1788141623
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-07/aboriginal-mans-story-of-nuclear-bomb-survival-told-in-vr/7913874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying you're not just a lying corrupt mp trying to raise the prison population

i've never tried lemon with pizza, i bet it's pretty good

Wut

You sick freak, don't put lemons on a pizza.

I swear, no middle eastern flat breads used, just hand made pizza base from some fresh dough IT'S LEGAL IN 3 STATES NOW

Wait, are Americans just finding out?

Bullshit, show me the legislation.

Get out with your shitpost aussie. No sane government bans pizza or food for that matter.

When I went to burgerland it was all "DUDE PIZZA" lmao degenerates. kys op.

are those grapes i see?
you are a culinary genius

>implying Australians have rights
If we didn't have internet access, we'd basically be like North Korea

So many NSA shills in this thread already they don't want the truth slipping out.

>Proof
archive.is/ccm5C

I can't believe I thought you guys were cool when I was younger. I bet Steve Irwin would've came out as a leftist as well. Truly we live in a shit world.

What kind of grotesque pizza is that ma negroid close relativ
raisins ??? lemon ? whats going on here

You Americans don't understand that at least 60% of our land and industry is owned by mainland China, our media is run by Jews and our parliament is run by an assortment of billionaires

>I bet Steve Irwin would've came out as a leftist
you take that back

we ban kinder eggs

Those are olives and it has prawns on it so lemon is good mate those ingredients used to be banned.

IS IT LEGAL IN QUEENSLAND?

Fuck off with the pizza meme, I don't want to eat something some poo probably prepared with their left hand.

I googled "Australia pizza" to figure out wtf this thread is about and found, guess what? a big fucking spider!
gizmodo.com/australias-version-of-pizza-rat-is-this-enormous-roden-1788141623

Huh, guess we have more in common than I thought. Is asian landowners and jew media the secret recipe for shitposting?

Really podestas my neuroses

so, it's Canada, basically?

But better.

steve irwin and his larrikin spirit and love for nature transcends your petty political squabbles.

Not anymore lad. We've came back into the light

>putting a lemon/orange on your pizza
>and with the skin
the fuck?

Australia is owned by the Chinese
Canada is occupied by the Chinese

It tastes good with the skin on.

Look deep in your hearts. You know I'm probably right. Just be thankful he died as a legend instead of being a political activist.

They own BC and are spreading though.

>Australia is owned by the Chinese

To be honest, you and the Canadians deserved it. You wanted to do the whole 'new country, new history, etc.' thing without any achievements or leverage, occupied by the Americans, and look where dealing with bigger countries 'independently' got you.
Posturing, prole cant idiots.

at least we're not overrun by pakis and pajeets and we have legal pizza now.

Not sure if I'd trade pajeet for abbo desu

We nuked most of the abos though.

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-07/aboriginal-mans-story-of-nuclear-bomb-survival-told-in-vr/7913874

Cunt you've been owned by hansbergs and slowikowskis and khans and other non-Anglo dipshits for decades

When you mix up your uranium and petrolium

lmao

>lemons on a pizza

Die.

>cheese in a can

Die.

>fluoride in your water
die.

Go eat it out in public in front of the police station, I dare you!

what is that kidney-looking fucker in the middle?

Would you open carry around a group of police even with your licence on you? they're bound to check up on you either way

>sounding like a joke every time you speak

you're already dead, kiddo

pigs kidney

Please stop your autism.

>at least we're not overrun by pakis and pajeets

... where have you been for the last decade or so? India is now the biggest source of migrants, there are currymunchers fucking everywhere

>let the bodies hit the
FLOOOOOOOR

That's quite a multilayered shitpost you got there Bruce.

>having a school shooting everytime you speak
you're literally dead, kiddo

all major cities in Australia have became loos for the poos that's why I stay clear of them, anywhere else though is alright

That actually looks delicious.

Yeah okay Bruno.

Not here we aren't.

See above. I glory in seeing the English cannibalised by the kikes and rats who built their trading-post-and-backwater-fort empire for them :DDDDDDD

I'm not having a pissing contest, I'm saying that you lot 'left' in order to be independent, and where are you now?
Your independence is more of a sham now than when the fucking British government was telling you what to do, even moreso for having a. no relation to your overlords (chings) or b. a totally one sided and deceptive relationship that only you think is mutually felt (murks).

Its impossible to go back now, but for fuck's sake, you can't squander the existence of the country for the sake of navel-gazing, vulgar 'individualism' with the CCP's permission and a very pious 'at least we didn't colonise anyone' attitude.
The last one especially pisses me of. Indonesia is growing, China is growing and Australia does nothing, because it can't do anything - so new! So exciting! Bright future!

>yo, dude, im about to take a shit on this pizza and post it on Sup Forums for teh lulz
>wait, i have a better idea
>lemons

Looks like that doggo just ate a babbie...

that looks like shit

>lemons on pizza

>Never ate a lemon whole

Toughen up plebs, you get used to it after like the third lemon.

No we didn't, Australians considered themselves British until a few decades ago, what caused the change was Britain starting to treat us as foreign in favour of the EC

You better not be lying I haven't had dominoes in like 2 years

Dominoes is shit tier pizza.

been banned for a while now and recently brought back.

Doggo dindu nuffin rong.