Could the Queen theoretically speaking do the smart thing and stop Britain from committing suicide by Brexit?

Could the Queen theoretically speaking do the smart thing and stop Britain from committing suicide by Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/brexit-latest-news-queen-said-she-backed-uk-leaving-eu-a7495926.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/queen-did-back-brexit-bbc-suggests-claims-said-wanted-get/
newsweek.com/queen-elizabeth-officially-approves-brexit-gives-theresa-may-royal-assent-568979
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The queen is in favor of an independent Britain.

>Germany

could you
t h e o r e t i c a l l y
remove kebab?

This.

Queen has no power. She is just a glorified ambassador.

She's not allowed to speak out about it, but if it "leaked" she could stop it. We love her Majesty in Scotland.

She is German, so maybe she will.

She does have power.
She just chooses not to use it.
She's in favour of brexit anyway.

She was pro Brexit sweetie

independent.co.uk/news/people/brexit-latest-news-queen-said-she-backed-uk-leaving-eu-a7495926.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/queen-did-back-brexit-bbc-suggests-claims-said-wanted-get/

I wish we still had royalty.
Wilhelm the second did many things wrong, but he got one thing right, the parliament is a pigpen.
Godspeed to you, Britain.
Make this nonsensical "union" fall.

>She is German

I think she's Jewish, the similarities here are UNCANNY.

Be sure to ignore any German posts related to British politics for the next few months

they don't look anything alike, they just have the same hair colour

>the similarities here are UNCANNY.

Because they are both Germans.

They look exactly the same, Lizzie just has a bigger, more crooked nose.

Red flag right there.

does Sup Forums think that Anne Frank would be hot if she was still alive?

nope

fuck off hans you dont own us

>does Sup Forums think that Anne Frank would be hot if she was still alive?

Pretty sure she was kind of...hot by the end of her life.

>do the smart thing
>she's in favour of brexit
>she's german
>he's greek
>the smart thing
>in favour of leaving
>the smart thing

could you do the smart thing and off yourself already hans?

no

are you blind, look at their mouth regions, they have completely different face structures

wew lad

If she did, then people would take to the streets, and then demand a referendum to remove the weak '''''monarchy'''' (that isn't a real monarchy btw).

Shame her Ny-Male grandons are total cucks. Isn't the red head tied up with some american coon who hates Trump's ''misogyny''? Cuck family anyway. Charles got sandniggered too. Last deceny '''King''' we had was George III. Last absolute (actual) King we had was Henry 8th

>could the german royalty of a British country that supports independency stop the country that voted out of our terrible organisation stop Britain leaving?

No? See Queenie B has always been pro democratic independence and rarely refuses the will of the people. She only blocks laws she sees as unjustly imposed on the populace.

>died of typhus and shoved in a mass grave
>LOL WE BURNT HUR XDD

nu-edgy german education

Merkel-chan pls.

Different chin, completely different mouth, different eyebrows.

The majority of the country voted Out.
The same majority that loves 'er majesty.
Not a smart move on her part if she did

>what is aging

Burger, please.

>She only blocks laws she sees as unjustly imposed on the populace.
yet you have self defence and gun laws as fucked up as ours

Last decent King we had was Athelstan.
He is Sup Forums tier.

If anything, Anne has more aged features. Brexit is turning Germans completely delusional.

She rooted for it during the campaigns Kraut, don't get your hopes up.

>He is Sup Forums tier.

Why, did he die a fat, lonely virgin in his castle's basement?

she didnt stop 3 million shitskins from invading.

>Thinking the Queen is pro-EU

If they tried to cancel Brexit she would dissolve Parliament and assume power temporarily to take us out.

I have to remind you that it was your own Royal Family that severed ties with ours back in 1914. Ours no longer have any regard for you.

The Queens Brexit support (a leaked rumour that made the headlines) was one of the deciding reasons I voted Leave.

The Queen has lots of power she just regrettably doesn't use it in case her family get Tsarred.

It's laughable given we know her outspoken husbands politics that people believe she's in any way liberal.

>union explicitly designed to keep Germany down
>forced into EMU as a condition of allowing German unity

yet Germans are the biggest supporters of the EU around

In the UK we need to legislate the death penalty for anti-Semites, holocaust deniers and LGBT. Americans are allowed to express their anti-Semitic views because their media and government aren't heavily influenced by Muslims, who, as we know, hate Jews all the time.

>yet Germans are the biggest supporters of the EU around

We value peace, prosperity, equality and European brotherhood.

She had the chance already. Once Parliament passed the bill, it went to her for approval, and then over to PM May.

She was always for it, so done deal.

>Why, did he die a fat, lonely virgin in his castle's basement?

read: we couldn't take the cunts in a straight up fight so we'll own them economically instead and dupe them into signing over political power to our chosen goyim

Good grief, the Queen isn't Jewish. She's German and British.

>we'll own them economically

Why do you hate capitalism so much?

newsweek.com/queen-elizabeth-officially-approves-brexit-gives-theresa-may-royal-assent-568979

Deus vult

you are desperate Hanz Ketchup, I dunno how this works in Britain. Here the King have Veto right over the pols, but he never uses it.

However the people have voted, and if she did that, she would get the people against her.

I bet it works a bit like here, they can interfere, but don't. Our previous King used it twice.
>1. something about niggers prolly, I don't remember
>2. He smacked sense into the pols when they all sat there and were making skateboards illegal
Let the damn kids skate ffs, or something a long those lines.

If Britain stays in the EU, Britain will cease to exist. Just like Germany, France, Italy, ((((Belgium))))) etc.

Actually, Queen of Britain still has powers, not that much as if she would be queen in 14th century. Queen can:
Summon Parliament
Create orders-in-council
Remove and appoint Ministers
Declaring war

>He didn't fall for the vaginal Jew
>married off his sisters throughout Europe, meaning that every held allegiance to him, and that every royal family in Europe had the privilege of Anglo genes.
>btfo Vikings
>highly pious
>Expanded on Alfred the Great's legal System.
Yes, but unlike Sup Forums he did more than anyone here will ever do.

Pay debnts

>>He didn't fall for the vaginal Jew

I'm impressed

The Duke is an absolute legend and it's a pity he was only made consort rather than King in the William+Anne style.

If he'd had the power to stop the bullshit that's gone on in the UK from the 50s onwards he sure as hell would have. The Queen was likely against a lot of the worst that happened during her reign but is too nice to get involved/doesn't think it's her place. A man, and WWII combat vet, like Philip on the other hand wouldn't have fucked around.

It'll be a great loss when he dies. Of the younger generations the only one that is worth a damn is Prince Harry.

Time to pay your debts (((Europe))). Refuse to call your shit tier mudslide hellhole Germany any longer

All that can be achieved without surrendering your sovereignty to a nightmare superstate (((bureaucracy)))

you are a faggot but that was actually funny

Seriousy though, why do retards think the fucking UK cant survive withouth a Union in which we desperately try to save Greece/a currency that only benefits Germany, by shoving a few billions each year up Athens collective asshole?

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1400

This!

>We can't import half of Africa!

germany is so brainwashed, even most of the german Sup Forums folks are pro-eu.

Her powers are symbolic. In reality, if she oversteps a millimeter, the British monarchy is kaput and she knows it.

Europe isn't Jew, their media and governments are controlled and heavily influenced by Muslims, that's why their anti-Semitism ridicules them especially bongs who are brainwashed by ahmeds, Muslims hate Jews all the time. In the other hand, American anti-Semitism has its reasons, the USA is a Jew friendly country and Jews have influence in the USA.

Totally agree. Great post. I wish Harry were the heir. Diana had nothing to give those two but charisma and far better looks than their father; at least she did manage that much, thankfully.

Australia is just a shithole no sane Jew will want to live there. I don't understand why you and bongs are mimic Americans and their anti-Semitism.

nice,reddit.

Uh guys, she's one of [[[them]]]

I was angry at first about this but now i see benefits in this because America loses huge amount of influence when its puppet leaves EU.

Yeh, it's such a shame that Harry and his black girlfriend aren't the future king and queen, it's 2017, we need a royal family family that reflects modern Britain

Israel is smack bang in the middle of sandnigger territory. Something tells me they're not too picky.

implying Germany isn't their puppet, as most other states too

why are her eyes brown here and blue later?

Yes and this must be changed. Ideal situation would be EU+Russia against USA.

The (((EU))) must go regardless, failed jewish project

Israel is smack bang in the middle of sandnigger territory because they were picky.
Madagascar was the first option, and they refused because it wasn't the Holy Land.

>you are a faggot

You say that like it's something bad.