So he just defunded the EPA

So he just defunded the EPA.
You realize Sup Forums, that all 2 of you who actually have kids, will have to watch as your kids grow up on a dying planet with industrialized everything, and when they ask you
"Daddy user, what happened...? I read in books about grass and trees, sun shining days and happy summers where everyone had fun... can I ever see grass daddy..?"
You'll have to tell her:
"No, because I was so afraid of a stupid bitch with a power fetish, and a guy who only wanted America to follow in the footsteps of the rest of the first world, I voted in the man who plunged America into the dark ages..."
And then she'll cry, and it'll break you.
Look forward to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/25/epa-environmental-protection-agency-poop-defecation/11361899/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/exxon-urges-trump-to-stay-in-paris-climate-agreement/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_IdbF3mxAc
youtube.com/watch?v=B0B9NOa3eK0
i.4cdn.org/pol/1420756844457.jpg
youtu.be/o49cGq9UUBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K

>a guy who only wanted America to follow in the footsteps of the rest of the first world
KEEP DONATING
MATCH ME REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent slide thread, shill

>tear down industry, remove jobs, dump billions into useless renewable energies
or
>don't do that

I wonder which one is more reasonable.

The natural progression of a planetary sphere is to fuckin warmup you massive cocksuker, eventually over a copious amount of ((time)) all planets will be stars birthing their own local planetiods. Your welcome.

FPBP

Ummmmmmmmm....no sweetie

>When can't have shit be made here because of muh climate change but we sure can import it from China

Good. I hate the future generations anyways. Fuck them.

>muh EPA funding
>muh toxic dumped rivers
>muh climate change research
>EPA appeals to its workers not to poop in the hallway
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/25/epa-environmental-protection-agency-poop-defecation/11361899/

Its stupid, but at least I get to say we told you so when 3 Cat 5s in a row destroy the entire Southeast US

Good, the EPA is shit.

We could refill the oceans with your salty tears.

Industrialisation has led to more efficient use of land. If all human beings went back to hunter-gatherer the biocapacity of the earth would be capable of sustaining about 50 million people. Industrialisation is the only way forward.

OP I come from a country where the government went all greenfag. Environmental regulations are harsh and the government went all in on renewable energy, so now there are windmills everywhere.

The result is that power is more expensive because there is little of it. So little that we now buy half our electricity from Russia.

The EPA is a practically unaccountable organization that had its power so vastly expanded under Obama that they could rewrite the economy if they wanted to through levying new regulations, inspections, and criteria. Fuck them and fuck you, hippie.

Save The Earth

Then

Future Generations Will Ruin It

Even fucking Exxon is urging Trump to not deregulate pollution.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/exxon-urges-trump-to-stay-in-paris-climate-agreement/

>tear down industry, remove jobs, dump billions into useless renewable energies

none of that is happening and to even make that accusation is preposterous.

what can the EPA do to prevent that

Fuck off Jamal. Go tell your ooga booga bullshit to Shaneeqwa or Yolanda or whatever the fuck welfare rat is creating the next generation of Niggercrats in your hood.
Nobody here gives a fuck about some (((science))) that you learned on (((TV))) from some fat nigger moustache guy you two cent Jewposting commie faggot.

I'm surprised this is being talked about more than the Internet privacy getting destroyed, haven't heard anyone on Sup Forums talking about that

Probably the regulars of Sup Forums have their head so far up Trump's ass and they can't explain it. All they ever claim about anything is "hoax" "fake news" over and over.

Praise Kek

>daddy what happened?

Well, George Bush and Obama ruined the country before Trump got into office and once in office faggot liberals and pussy rhino republicans made it worse. So grab your gun and let's go fend off our farm from the starving liberal hordes pouring out of the cities.

Tldr: fuck liberals and republican rhinos, they should all hang.

Wow, what an ingeniously crafted meme.

Let me see if I can't emulate your style.

>Republican rhinos
>Republican Republican in name only

>Let's blame Trump's fuckups on others!

You trumpfags are despicable, always excusing everything he does.

sage

"Educated" TV watching puppets actually really honestly think that 4 or 8 years of more or less pollution (that btw has been happening anyway) will suddenly turn the world from now to armageddon. decade climate chance takes centuries they believe 4-8 years of mostly the same shit will cause the end. Sometimes you really have to wonder if they used their brain or just get outraged by left leaning msm and repeat the same talking points.

Humans aren't destined to stay on earth. Globalists want you to keep maintaining the planet so China can go balls out with pollution.

Whites and Jews and certain Asians will move onto the stars all others will be left for dead on this rock.

That's why he gave extra funding to NASA. We'll enough on Mars while the chinks pollute the rest of the world.

>picture for ants

>carbon dioxide kills trees and grass
WEW

Awesome. For someone who will never have a kid without rape, you seem awfully concerned about other people's kids.

Maybe the EPA shouldn't have been caught fudging numbers?

an agency like the EPA is probable in carrying fuckloads of misdirection of funds, overstaffing and overreach.

So I have no sympathy only disdain

hey retard! does Cleveland Ohio ring any bells?

>Implying I have any reason to care about the future of my country

Who cares, im just here to watch the world burn.

The EPA is dumb.

Hypothetically, if the west were to go 100% green, what are we supposed to do about China, India, Mexico, and the others, who don't want to play along? I'm serious, this is what I ask liberals in my college class.

The EPA makes no sense unless there is a global effort by all industrialized nations.

>useless renewable energies
what did user's 47th chromosome mean by this

caring about this stat is futile and retarded kill yourself we all bleed the same blood as patriots senpai

>yfw you want whites to have responsible sex
>not when they do it so great that they don't have enough

No retard, cleveland ohio is tiny, The fucking brick making industry doesn't mean shit. And the industry is dying regardless of EPA. Fuck you, you have you head so far up Trump's ass you can no longer smell his shit.

>a guy who only wanted America to follow in the footsteps of the rest of the first world
Definitely not sanders then.

nice use of the paintbrush tool user

The planet won't die people may die but the planet will heal itself it's been through plenty of shit before humans and will go through plenty after.

I'll put a lump of coal in your stocking this year

Actual tldr: Everyone's at fault but the fucking joke I voted for

youtube.com/watch?v=o_IdbF3mxAc

Ship materials to china to process and turn into products with zero standards on polution
Ship the products to america
truck the products all over the usa to consumers

lets see... that carbon footprint

process the mats HERE, transform the mats in products HERE with at least some standards of environmental protection

AMERICAN JOBS

stop being faggot liberals, day of the rope cant come soon enough

Thanks.

MS Paint = hard mode meme making.

Photoshopfags will never understand the joy.

I love Trump more and more everyday.

And the more you make post like this the more I like him.

For every anti Trump thread I see I make it my personal duty to red pill another person.

Fuck off faggot. Epa have seriously been fucking us for decades. They are overstaffed, overpaid, and the allocation of funds is borderline treason. Kys.

This.

Globalism is fucking cancer.
Globalism is United Fruit Company
Globalism is oil spills
Globalism is suicide nets needing to be installed in the factory that produces your 5 dollar iphone under abhorrent working conditions.
Globalism is Union Carbide.

Consistently. All throughout modern history... Globalism has brought nothing but war and suffering and environmental destruction all over the world.

I don't know how fucking retarded libshits have to be to drool over this unworkable non-existent faggot hippy-ass fantasy that the same force that has sown countless examples of death and destruction all over the world is somehow going to end that same death and destruction.

Jesus fucking Christ.

>what do it mean?
Solar.
Ethanol.

>there are corrupted cops
>thus we should completely dismantle the force

Who even are these faggots who come here posting the shittiest low-energy anti-Trump memes?
They embarrass themselves.

>there are corrupt cops in italy
>lol no need for change

shut the fuck up you slothful country

>Mah dying planet
>Mah environment

Has any prediction to do with climate change ever been accurate?

Probably Shareblue faggots.

It's like (((Jimmy Dore))) said on a clip last night... When you are paid to have an opinion you inevitably come out looking like an idiot.

>there is only black or white
>if you are not with me you are against me

Is this what happens when you only have 2 parties?

Of course they are low energy, they are environmentalists after all.

Sometimes when they said it goes up it went up. I'm pretty sure that's the kind of accuracy empiricism demands amirite?

Newton had to invent an entire school of mathematics in order to be able to specifically predict the motion of objects to within a seemingly impossible degree of accuracy and even then his work has had to endure constant scrutiny....

But if some feminism major makes a graph whose predictions are consistently off by orders of magnitude beyond the suggested margin of error, surely the debate is over.

yeah because 4 years of a defunded EPA is going to lead to earth's destruction. stop sucking the EPAs unelected dick

>When you are paid to have an opinion you inevitably come out looking like an idiot.
Well said

>me the modern centrist, also an intellectual who is most capably intellectual when i realize that partisanship is for plebes and i am the superior elite man in thought. I am nothing therefor i am everything

kys

OP, you would have been better off just posting The Lorax.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0B9NOa3eK0

Last thread
>you disagree with me! Exxonshill!
This thread
>look, even good goyim Exxon likes the EPA!

I'm more afraid of the niggers and pics that any other candidate would have brought into this country to rape her desu.

So FUCK OFF YOU GOD DAMN SHAREBLUE FAGGOT

Well like I said, that came from Jimmy Dore. The only lefty with a functioning brain it seems.

He'll get redpilled eventually though. One day he will be /ourguy/

i.4cdn.org/pol/1420756844457.jpg

>"Daddy user, what happened...? I read in books about blizzards and sleet, ice-covered roads and miserable winters where everyone wanted to kill themselves... can I ever see an 8 foot snow drift daddy..?"

youtu.be/o49cGq9UUBY

You forgot to call him Drumpf

>Trump signs into law that NASA should focus on Mars
>Repeals EPA regulations
>wants to Make America Great Again

Trump is going to take freedom loving, red-blooded Americans to Mars and leave everyone else here on this rock to their own devices

The first cars were useless compared to horses, the first panes were useless compared to trains, the first guns were useless compared to crossbows.
When technology advances, the best way to make it better is to FUND IT, SO YOU CAN IMPROVE HOW IT WORKS.
Remove jobs which are already going away because of robotics, industry that is all based in China anyway (and will stay there because they have all the materials) you fail try again.

Yea, but nowhere near this fast.

>Ummmmmmmmm....no sweetie
Ummmmmmmmm....yes retard

We can't move everything here, China has all the stuff.

Big talk coming from Akhmed over here.

Carbon Tax was a scam for big business.

What about the media not covering falsifying and cherry picking data to further political ideas.

Well done sir.

>So he just defunded the EPA.
Do your research faggot or maby you already did SHILL

sage