Boston Antifa- to many f****** men in Antifa

youtu.be/yKjm6A2U9RU

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/
youtu.be/by5PUwz05sM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 *too

Pittsburgh antifa arrested

She should be encouraged, desu. Imagine if all antifas were just gaggles of women and minorities. They'd lose whatever small amount of effectiveness they have.

Progressive white "men" are still leaps and bounds more effective than their hideous excuses for women.

All of the men look like druggies except for bottom 3rd from right who just has the sociopath stare.

Solution

1:48 - What the hell.... sure . More women. Makes them easier to throw around

>bruh

this

Gotta be a joke man, there's no way this shit is serious

The last one on the top row, the first two on the bottom row, and the long red haired guy are all on some kind of opiate. Probably addicted to heroine. Especially last guy on top row and second guy on bottom row.

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/

it is a joke

they're trolling us all and some antifa news outlet even reported on it and called them "imposters"

Anti fa has too many white men, not progressive enough this should be encouraged

this is the article right ehre

>great women do not seek power, they have power thrust upon them
what the fuck?

>Power thrust inside them
FTFY

Yes, there are far too many men in their rebellion group.
They need far more weak women in their ranks.
That will surely help their cause.
We all know how strategic their minds are, all the great generals were females.
They're totally not over-emotional weaklings who rely on men to save them from practically everything.

>Progressive movements COINTEL'ing themselves

wtf is even happening.

I don't think anyone actually watched the vid swissbro.

I can't tell if this was made by us or if these cucks really think they should dress like women and let women lead.

This is a Sup Forums Psy-op isn't it? This is not real?

>know your enemy

It's not a psyop, antifa's are just this retarded.

God DAMN
>THICC
THICC
>THICC

Where da chins at??

Im giving into the psyop claims. They are uncanny delusional, but only at some parts, like they are failing their acting but they are too retarded to notice the small details and retake the scenes.

this is satire, isn't it? Please tell me it is real

Daily reminder to buy TASR stock before the summer rush.

white men should be banned from it tbf, too much privilege

Heres a pic of other Boston antifa members

It's satire

it's very good satire, there will definitely be a large proportion of feminists in the ranks who will think exactly like this.

>a large proportion of feminists in the ranks who will think exactly like this
very good

This has to be multiple layers of irony.

Hm. Fake or not, seems like some psy ops memes could happen with it. If we could turn their own narratives on them, they would cannibalize themselves due to some having more privilege than others within the group, and it would dissolve on it's own.

I can't find it, may have been deleted on youtube, but there was a clip where a feminist female protester told a male feminist protester that they don't want his white male privilege trying to save them. He was confused and distraught trying to beg for her approval. It was like satire but real.

Rate this idea lads: a website that just has the names and images of those arrested for protesting with antifa. Good luck getting a job when you're exposed for ruining local economies.

He looks off camera a lot, can't even look us in the eye through a camera

>Men
Those are spoiled children.

Maybe its because he can see his own reflection in the lens

does it make me gay if I want to make him sick my dick while he is in his little cross dressing outfit and lipstick?

>men should reconsider their gender
KEK
>women are better public speakers and are more elegant
why are feminists so sexist?
let's be frank. Nothing in the antifa movement is elegant
>fagot cannot speak without following the prompter. Why are they so mediocre.

It fees good that Communism will never return. The ones bringing communism were savage russian men which were the polar opposite of these faggots.

And thus identity politics will destroy this movement. Once the men leave, Antifa will slowly crumble. This is how OWS fell. This is how America's Antifa will fall

Second to the right top row could be my doppleganger if he ditched the stupid piercing.

Fuck, I have a transdimensional evil twin.

He wasn't speaking very smoothly either.
I assume he did that because he didn't remember what he was supposed to say so he read it from something, was forced to say it or hesitated to say it.

>They're taking this "resistance" shit seriously

Just admit you lost. It'll make the confusion and pain go away.

This is either us or the government doing some shit. I read the article on the Antifa site and they're trying to find out who this Dustin guy is.

Can't watch the whole thing. It's cringey as fuck.

Only if you're not making him suck your dick at gunpoint.

That's still gay

>to many
Dysgenics must be a real problem in England.

thanks. didn't mind looking who uploaded it. Guess I'm going to mirror it with leftish false flagcounts

>flag
More gay or less gay than watching 4 Somali manlets gang-rape your wife?

I want to see that girl in OP's screencap get blacked.

Not if you're just doing it to have power over him

so this is a satire channel right?

No they do real reports too, they basically started as an anti-Hillery channel

God damn I'm too hung over to spell properly today

TOP KEKE!

That 1:30 mark! This HAS to be satire. These two are the comedy geniuses of the century if they are just trolling.

How can you tell?

Thank you.

At least something good's come out of this dopey establishment-puppet movement

American Freikorps when?

Sunken eyes. Poor circulation. Also signs of sleep deprivation and chronic exhaustion, but it's not like antifa miss much sleep or lead productive lives.

Why...

Why do they never extend their arm all the way out? The way they do it looks fucking pathetic.

They're too weak I think

>1:02
>mfw limp-wristed faggot tries to hurl a rock at the building

Wow guys, ANTIFA is fucking dangerous. We better stop trump. OR ELSE!!!

>something that looks deformed and a black nerd (blerd)

I'm so surprised.

You know, normally I'm a proponent of the theory that no matter how shitty things get, whites will be able to outfight numerically superior forces, but the fact that Antifa would get their shit wrecked by BLM every day of the week if they actually fought one another doesn't give me much hope.

they all look subhuman as fuck

Because that would make it too difficult to crop and post on their favorite social media account.

Bad picture = no likes

that is satire right?
honestly cant tell

dood gotta keep your hand in the shot, it's not like they actually go outside or anything where there is more room

Nope, you better watch out natezi's

Yeah, they're a bunch of intolerant misfit kids, who want to believe that they're really heroes, but are really marks for the anti-Trump establishment.

Once they've been ridiculed a few times and don't get the respect they want, the intolerance will turn on each other, and they'll crawl back under their rocks.

>when your """"""""""revolutionary"""""""" group is to scared to actually do anything because it has such an easy life it implodes on itself

The far left and satire are mostly indistinguishable at this point. It is satire, but it's also reality.

Reminder that Britain's Boston is 300x more based than America's Boston.

>Boston UK

Kek totally forgot we had a Boston since their football club died. RIP Boston United.

the us also has a dozen londons

and you think anime is better?
lmao kys

Hate fucking antifas.

We need more of this.

Its a non violent way of beating them.

pretty hilarious
which one of you did this?

>tfw pic of one of my friends in a pol thread

Guess that d&d campaign is cancelled...

this is satire just like Sup Forums

Neat, hopefully this shit propagates

White men are responsible for a lot of the organization and operationalization of leftist movements and it's exactly this sort of pointless identity squabbling and infighting that was the coup de grace to the OWS movement

It won't stop mobs from blocking traffic. BLM is still around and chimps can still form a mob, but without race traitor white men at the helm it basically just stays a local nuisance that the local LEO can handle

Without white male subversives the worst it gets is Baltimore
With white male subversives you get Euromaidan

kys reddit

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

NO ONE WATCHED THIS GARBABGE BUT Sup Forums YOU'RE THE TARGET AUDIENCE FOR THESE LARPERS.

GOD DAMN, I KNEW THAT Sup Forums HAD THE LOWEST AVERAGE IQ AMONG THE BOARDS, BUT I DIDN'T THINK THAT YOU GUYS WERE ACTUALLY THIS STUPID.

>powerful woman encouraging me to dress like a girl to see if I like it.

What happened to their chins!?

>some of the men have visibly been crying
>fewer of the girls have

communists

FUCKING WHITE MALES

A couple of the girls too definitely have a drug problem.

narrow lens

>All white

HAHAAHAH i bet they would get stomped in any nigger ghetto.

youtu.be/by5PUwz05sM As you see in this clip, the satire and reality are the same thing now

Can't win a debate/argument with logic, start chanting something mindless like "pussies grab back" to drown argument out.