Should we be jealous of Ukraine?

Should we be jealous of Ukraine?

Jealous of a country that lost all its gold reserves after a coup of jewish nazis?

That's a wrong map.

Nothing to be jealous of anyone when you're neighboring Russia. Feels bad man.

no

Jealous of it being 99% white, unlike Russia, which is 85%.

Reported to SBU

I'm jealous as fuck, invade us too Vadim. We want attention too

Speaking of Lithuania (actually no one ever mentions your country or even aware of its existence) - why do you have so many commieblocks?

>I'm jealous as fuck, invade us too Vadim. We want attention too
Only if you refuse to elect Ivanov as your president.

I guess it's the plague of gommunism and much of people's mentality is a remnant from the soviet times. You'd be surprised how many people in power and in ( construction business for that matter ) here have the mentality of a common ruskie. 26 years haven't rid us of this cancer.

What makes you think you are any better than them?

Well, for one, I don't idealize soviet occupation times or Russia in general. The are acutally enough people here that claim Russia is our ally and savior when Russia itself is a bigger shithole that any of the Baltic States. It's so bizarre.

нi

We also have commie blocks. Oslo is full of them

>Soros backed Zionists pretending to be Ukrainian nationalists instill a dictator by kicking out a democratically elected person in a violent revolution that destroys their capital
>This results in the economy being impossible to fix, forcing them to beg for international aid and opening their ass to globalism
>This also results in Russia walking in and taking their old gifts, removing their most valuable area

Yeah no, Ukraine is a cuck "country".

You must be retarded to think that you still get commieblocks in your country because "someone idolizes soviet occupation".

thats an israeli soldier

>god's chosen people

I hope he got beheaded for that