Hey Sup Forums

>Undocumented immigrants don't contribu...

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/america/eeuu/2017/03/28/una-dreamer-argentina-se-volvio-viral-por-su-declaracion-de-impuestos-en-eeuu-y-recibio-insultos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leaf saying that I'm a troll

It's 1 post by this ID because nobody's responded, you fucking leaf.

the tax return is empty
kek

saged

1070 is empty lol

>Dreamer

What the fuck?

Supposedly "paid" $300 in taxes which isn't jack shit. She's taken more money and resources from American citizens than what she's paying back. 10/10 would deport.

Saged.

give the thread more than 3 minutes you utter idiot

This is the first time I've seen someone who would pass as white be described as a dreamer. Pretty exciting stuff, seems like I can just fly to New York tomorrow and just skip my visa when it expires. I'm a DREAMER, after all, why should I be subjected to immigration law that isn't convenient for me?

this

Classic war on words. Give something controversial a name like "Dreamer" so people who oppose it have to start out on lower ground when arguing against it.

"Oh, so you're against DREAMERS, huh?"
gives you more of an advantage than
"Oh, so you're against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, huh?"

Like job creators

>Implying that whether or not they pay a pittance of taxes is in anyway related to the legality of her being present on U.S. soil

How hard is this for you twats to figure out?

source?
i need some salt on my lunch

> shill detected
sage this crap before it starts

>Good Citizen

Maybe of Mexico or something, but not America. Get the fuck out of my country.

If shes holding paperwork, how the fuck is it "undocumented" fucking hell I don't know if I can hate you faggots any more.

>holds up empty 1040

yeah... thanks...

Why is she white?

>illegal immigrants can send their kids to school in America
>illegal immigrants can apply for social services in America
>illegal immigrants can pay taxes in America
? ? ?

>"See gais? Undocumented immigrants look just like you!"

That's why.

>picture of her tax return

She doesn't represent the average immigrant, and rules are rules.

Deport this

She has no SSN. You can't pay taxes without one or the equivalent.

manly americans ganging up on a little girl but not the leftist scum undermining the presidents orders

Why not fill out the form and show that you "paid" the $300?

Or make it better and show that you "paid" $3,000?

or 30,000?

The DREAM Act was a failed bill that would basically hand citizenship to illegals on a silver platter if they came here as minors.
It never passed, so it doesn't exist. Leftists pretend it did so they can control the narrative.

>"anti-immigration" activists

Why do liberals lie so much?

>one out of millions contributed a little

Wow OP this changes everything back to the drawing board

I think he was saying you are fucking retarded.

>$300 in taxes (a year??? wtf?????)
>poser with empty paper
>pls gibe me healthcare

Fake news

you can't pay taxes without a social security number

Dreamer? No, you're an illegal immigrant that flaunts her illegal status.

Out you go!

infobae.com/america/eeuu/2017/03/28/una-dreamer-argentina-se-volvio-viral-por-su-declaracion-de-impuestos-en-eeuu-y-recibio-insultos/

>Pelotuda, vas a terminar viviendo en villa luzuriaga.

> Que no sos beneficiaria? Que caradura. Manejas en rutas y calles que tienen mantenimiento, te cuida una policía que por lo que veo vos consideras un derecho divino gratis, y etc etc etc. Caradurismo político es lo que tenes. Andate a la matanza a estudiar política que te va a ir mejor

>No se muerde la mano que te da de comer.

>No la atacan por pagar tus impuestos, la atacan por esa actitud tan argenta de querer sabérselas todas y tener la razón siempre, además de la forma prepotente como lo dijo. En fin, ojala te peguen una patada en el 0rto por buscar quilombo.

>militonta democrata...todo lo hace con fin politico, si es que es real. trump...siga para adelante nomas.

she has to come back!

>dreamer
is this what they're calling illegal aliens now?

They contribute crime that's for sure.

REPORT AND DEPORT

It's a blank 1040 form. She didn't pay taxes at all.

Oh man, imagine how hard she's going to get raped when they send her back to whatever shithole she's from.

>Dreamer
What did they mean by this?

>The DREAM Act was a failed bill that would basically hand citizenship to illegals on a silver platter if they came here as minors.
It never passed, so it doesn't exist. Leftists pretend it did so they can control the narrative.

Copied from som burguer

>not ""a baka sandwich"

one job man...

>admits to being an illegal immigrant in public
>doesn't, even for a second, entertain the notion thst someone will call ICE on her ass

God damn it pisses me off how emboldened these people are. Even with big bad Trump as president, these entitled bean niggers still consider deportation some abstract theoretical concept.

>
This is a slide thread by /leftypol/. Do not be fooled. They have become the mods of Sup Forums. Identify their bullshit, save this image. Stop this shit now. Make sure you sage.

JESUS CHRIST DONT SEND THIS SJW CUNT BACK PLEASE
Take one for the team America

>Looks hilariously smug after paying $300 in taxes
>Expects everyone to pat her on the back and go on about how great she is and how much of a citizen she is or whatever

Man this fucking world is doomed, lol.

How the fuck do illegals pay their taxes when you need to fill out all of your information including a SSN

>Undocumented immigrants don't contribu...
She's holding up her tax return in your own pic retard - she's clearly "documented".

What she is is an illegal alien.

She didn't, the whole form is blank.

sage and report

fpbp

They don't. Shes a lying cunt to make her and other "dreamers" seem like less scum.

>Empty "tax return"

Nice google printout

"Undocumented" is just newspeak for illegal though.

Are you here legally?
>Yes
>No

Literally all that matters.

illegal immigrants, but in a nice and fluffy way :3 NYAN

Huh

you know before i would think "wouldn't it be cool to live forever and eventually see shit like space exploration?"

but now i see this and I know, we're never going to get anywhere. Most people don't give two fucks about anything except stuffing their fat faces with oreos and watching the new walking dead episodes. And even if you get a few people interested in doing something larger than themselves 90% of the time it's misdirected to communism, SJW talking points, etc., because let's face it most people are fucking stupid.

so now instead of "it sucks we only get to live for 80 years or so" it's "at least i'll only be around for 80 years or so" please subscribe to my blog

the form is blank and is meant to designate tax status on income

since she never filled it out, she doesn't get taxed, and is literally undocumented

a guy in one of the discord servers I'm in made this with the most recent comments on the article for that girl in the most used online newspaper

It would take some sort of cataclysmic event to scare people into progress again.

Sure we're steadily working towards fusion power and the like, but there's no real unified human effort to actually do something with our lives.

We're just stagnating. The vast majority of countries on Earth aren't even doing anything worthwhile. They're just killing each other off and holding onto power for funsies.

IT's a sad state of affairs.

Maybe you Argies aren't that bad

she's really qt

I don't mind if she stays

it's not blank, lines 7, 21, and 22 are filled out stating wages and other income. a bit hard to read but it looks like 5 digits of wages and the first one is 1, so she is making under 20k so with standard deduction she would pay almost no tax, $1000 max. With that low of an income it is near certain that she is on some form of public assistance or still getting living expenses paid by her parents or whatever, so she's still a net drain, regardless of whether she paid a tiny amount of taxes or not.

>she then proceeds suck 3 black cocks at once before the antifa rally

What happened to her midsection?

I'd like her to contribute her pussy to my cock tbqh

Shes got them fluorinated eyes

why are commies always so gay?

This sounds about right. If she qualifies for Earned Income Tax Credit, she may actually be getting money back - max EIC for a single worker is $487.

> shows one example

DIE fag

He fell the white hispanics in mexico meme

Why did they call her a citizen?

"Hey I broke into your house but I mopped and did the dishes, I get to live here now right?"

How the fuck does she pay taxes if she's not a citizen? She doesn't have a SSN

Exactly this. But i hate all illegals. All of them
Color means nothing

Yes. It's almost as if you should consider individuals who do wrong instead of an entire population of people just trying to mind their damn business.

Illegal here.
I paid 8k this tax season on top of 5k i paid throughout the year and I only attended public school for 1 year(grade 12).

I got a ss tru DACA. i was actually making more money under the table before i went "legal".

You have to go back

Make me.

contribution is irrelevant
law is law
if you don´t follow it
you have to feel the consequences

i hate all of you anti law upholding degenerates
if you don´t like it then change it

Audible kek, thanks for sharing

>what is trespassing?
trying to mind your own business in a place you shouldn't be IS to do wrong

how can you even file without a SSN

You're a fucking moron

Illegals that do this commit identity theft and steal other people's social security numbers

Can be arranged...

do you have more info on infiltration?
i heard of that guy called "imkampfy". whats that al about? pic related

Great you paid taxes like every other fucking citizen, just because one alien pays taxes means all of them do.

I swear to fucking god the US is so cucked. Dreamers? Da fugg is that?

Maybe people wouldn't care if she didn't feel the need to share this online and pull that stupid smug face.

I got a SSN thanks to a program called DACA. It gives me a ssn that i can use to file taxes, work, get a drivers license and gain in state tuition in most unis. It doesnt allow me to apply for marketplace insurance, unemployment or any other ssn benefit.

She is white.. makes you think..

You have to go back.

Do you get financial aide from the government to attend university?

>Bernie activist
fucking why

>entire population just trying to mind their damn business

Mind your business in your own country. Breaking into my country is wrong, there doesn't need to be an additional crime.

No, cant apply for government aid. You can apply for private scholarships.

Saged. You leftist scum can slide all you want, but you are still losing over and over.

Also, we need to get this uppity cunt sent back to where she came from