Why are we letting China become the new superpower of the world...

Why are we letting China become the new superpower of the world? By basically letting them take over the clean energy initiatives in the world, we are just digging ourselves a deeper grave by going back to coal.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/21/asia/china-water-crisis/
aqicn.org/map/taiwan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>China
>clean energy
AHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you not read about it? They have been turning to clean energy on a scale larger than ours for the past few years.

>China
>Clean Energy

user i have some bad news.

china has invested billions into clean energy.

Retards, China is currently more polluted than industrial revolution era London while our cities and countries have never been cleaner. Give me a fucking break, they have literally 100 years worth of catching up to do to get to our standards

I understand that China is currently one of the most polluted countries, but now they are investing so much more into clean energy. Clean energy is the way of the future.

>Washington Post
Sage

last time I checked china has higher per capita co2 emissions than switzerland and still rising while ours is declining

what that means is that switzerland is full of stupid cucks while china dont give a shit and just play pretend for global PR

Why the fuck would the rest of the world follow chinks over a sum what white democracy.

The investments they're making are ones we've already made in the 70s 80s and 90s. Besides, we've made coal burning plants much cleaner in the past decades

china's idea of clean energy is turning it's people into fuel.

>China
>clean energy
>energy initiatives

typical sunny morning in china

> Chinx
> Clean
Ahahahahahahahahshshshshshshshshshshshshshshahahahahahahahshshagshagahsgsgahshs!!!!

China doesnt give a shit about clean air thats why they are shlonging us.

> coal
OLD NEWS
GET WITH THE TIMES:
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/21/asia/china-water-crisis/

lovely day to fly a kite in Beijing

>the world spends years trying to get the Chinese to adopt green policy and they fail. Trump goads them into it in a matter of weeks simultaneously increases interest and support for it in the U.S by saying it's made up. 4D chess.

> chyna
> clean energy

all they do is build coal power plants without filters

Fight ignorance - sage

And there create more pollution in 3 weeks than we do in a year. i guess they are really bad at spending money. This just proves that its nothing to worry about.

Not when gasoline is cheaper than bottled water you nonce

We have enough reserves in the US to last us another 150 years at least

Make something cheaper to use and a machine to use it and then we'll see

Ffs natural gas is basically tanking the coal industry and its cleaner than nuclear

People like you hold a modicum of knowledge about this subject and then assume everyone else is ignorant to the truth

Money invested=x=clean environment

In china people burn coal for warmth in their own homes

This is ubiquitous across the northern parts of the country

Half a billion people burning coal in their own stoves for warmth

If china doesn't have crop failures and a massive ecological crisis in the next 50 years I will be surprised

As time goes on the world will probably clamp down on use of natural gas for environment hazards it causes. I'm looking towards a future where when natural gases are used less and less. Also how are natural gases cleaner than nuclear?

It's suicide. A part of me thinks it has something to do with the petrodollar. A couple billion newly middle class chinese buying cars is good for demand

Let china lead the world a bit and the world will be begging for someone to save them

>Why are we letting China become the new superpower of the world?

We aren't. Taking in mass numbers of immigrants means that your resources are spent on extremism and multicultural chaos domestically and you lose the spare capacity to have people in the military and project power abroad.

"Take over clean energy initiatives" is bullshit, enormous research and investment is being done in the US, without suckling on the tit of the state.

We are happy with more power to China as well, because pic related.

Shit thread, sage

Well once we figure out how to make it so eating people doesn't kill us, we'll probably start turning people into food.

>admitting climate laws are just an effort to stifle businesses in china

really activates my almonds

We get it, msm is the enemy, blah blah...you're a usefull idiot m8

Yeah because half heir fucking population looks like pittsburgh in the 1800s. I wouldn't call it an investment, i would call it them catching up with the rest of society

That's only a risk from ingesting prions that exist in scant parts of the world. Unless you're importing kids from Papa New Guinea or parts of Africa for dinner you would be fine.

If they want to be the ones to destroy their economy by subsidizing the green energy meme, by all means, let them.

Yes there was some irony when i read news about Chinese telling americans to get their shit together. But what can you do when a retard is most powerful man in america.

because nobody protests

for those of you complaining about this, look at this map

aqicn.org/map/taiwan/

How dirty is the US really? And fun fact: china alone probably cause the co2 rate to rise far what the earth can deal with.