Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide...

Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide, steal resources then claim all the credit.
I'm always wary around them just in case one of them is about to go all genocidal on me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inherrently evil
>let millions of niggers and foreigners in our countries, use our services and treat them better than they ever were treated at home, give them free houses etc
No we are fucking based. but if someone takes the piss it's like awakening a sleeping giant.

Village niggers in Africa fucked around for 500 years getting nothing done in the meantime in Europe whites were ahead of the curve, they were going too slow and we accelerated to our speed. They weren't ready and were torn apart at the seams.

It's not their fault for stoneage niggers not being able to help themselves and burning themselves down

Comparing white people from 70 years ago to white people now is retarded. Just be grateful you can live in our countries and be granted equal rights.

Whites are superior that's why we get so much hate

all people are like that, regardless of race. only way to avoid it is to commit suicide. just the way nature works.

If you're afraid to be around us then leave you dirty shitskin nigger. You surely will not be missed

Like seriously all niggers do all day is complain about us, how about GO!! GET OUT YOU DUMB NIGGER! GO PLAY IN THE FIELDS WITH ALL THE OTHER DUMB NIGGERS WHITES ARE KIND ENOUGH TO FEED AND KEEP ALIVE

That thought alone is racist. Everyone is equal you fucking racist. Noone is born evil. Especially not because of race or ethnicity

youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04

I know this is probably a bait thread, but exactly what credit is it you think white people have unfairly claimed for themselves?

Being that you brought up "stealing resources" just prior, why on earth would you give "credit" to the people who happened to live in the area the resources came from (where they sat, unused) instead of the people who actually retrieved these resources and utilized them?

>picture of a nog
>UK flag

this is the most british thread on Sup Forums right now

So have every other people we're just the best at it.

except the Jews.

saying all white people are bad is like saying all black people are criminals.
thanks once again for proving that tribalism rules your line of thinking you dumb nigger

Are you mad that we tightened our borders? Looks like your caravan of marauders will have to stick to Europe...until our God King deems your existence unpleasant.

Anyone worth writing about in history fucked shit up or was a baddass.

whites are neat, try to be like them.

>muh non-whities did nothing wrong

>I'm always wary around them just in case one of them is about to go all genocidal on me

So considering the majority of the world is non-white, why aren't you living some place where there are no whites?

>All they've done is pillage and genocide

All your comfort and peace you have is owed to whites. The sole fact you can safely shitpost with other shitposters from all over the globe without going out is also whitey's gift.

White people follow Christianity and viewed most of the people as less than human, justifying the sin of murder, White people didn't think they were doing any wrong when killing let's say the Native Americans because to them they were just savage beasts.

Fcking bongs

what is the fort mim massacre
what is 400 years of fighting indians
what is the names of every helicopter in use by the US military

I swear bong read a book

he's not a bong, he's a paki

SAGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#sosupperior

whites = inherently 100% evil. some r ok somne women are good to fuck.