What is your opinion on the checking out of men from society?

What is your opinion on the checking out of men from society?

90% of MGTOW are incels who couldn't get girls if they wanted to

its fine.
men are society so we have not checked out we are just looking at other options and starting again.
society has gone to shit, its our job to form something new.

Smart choice for them, bad choice for future. Pick what you prefer more.

quit spamming this little faggot's picture. I don't wanna see that fucking human embarrassment on this board

Am I cucked if I sell my sperm to a sperm bank? If so, why?

It's part of the population reduction policy. They've made it easy for men to stay single and hard to stay married.

And they keep flogging "gay gay tranny gay" at you all day long, in hopes that you'll give up on women completely.

This.
There is nothing wrong with not caring about women and just doing your own thing.
"Fuck bitches, get money." has been a thing for millennia.

However, if you need a support group called MGTOW to constantly validate your decision and gripe about how terrible all women are and how wonderful your bachelors life is, chances are you're just an incel who got sent your own way.

how great that you've latched onto mtf because of its marketing power and underlying fetish with a niche community on the internet

slap buck angel on that cover, i mean, we're all about celebrating what women do and we have no underlying motives about promoting this or that ideology that are completely nefarious and self-serving to a few elites

or if you're going to use mtf, put Chris Chan on the cover for a more accurate portrayal of what most MtF look like

Just another Jewish attack on white civilization. We need to activate their almonds and get them focused on killing muds.

National Geographic has gone to shit

white men fucked the world up so they shouldnt be doing anything....

just cos u dont agree with a picture foooook!

wrong ur losing m80 boy ur gonna get killed.

It's good for me means less competition

>"we must smash stereotypes about girls liking pink colors"
>"i decided to be a woman, thats why im wearing pink, because women like pink"

liberal logic

Mohammad go back to twitter.

traps are the future for the white race, and will lead the attack against the globalist kikes and feminazis

It all makes complete sense when you realize (((who))) is behind this and why. Time for anuda shoah.

no, because I've seen them degenerate recently. many such similar articles

National Geographic has been corrupted by libtards

tell me, what does transgenderism have to do with a magazine that used to post pictures of natural scenery and wild animals?

the magazine has turned into a sjw promotion outlet. it's blatant bullshit

Spot on. Let them change genders and fuck themselves over. More women for the rest of us. And when they get back into the hetero dating pool, theyll have scraps

We can't have nice things because of god damned social justice niggers. They won't go away. They are everywhere and ruin everything.

Gas it.

this, and quit bumping the fucking thread

My opinion is it is advanced civilization itself. Men are meant to be together in smaller groups, and are meant to struggle for honor with each other. In a large, faceless society men get mixed up and women rise to the ranks with no posing danger against the tribe.

This shit is just inevitable because women want to neuter men because men like to draw lines and women do not.

I feel like big society breeds weak men.

Its the Jews brah.

Very progressive, all great civilizations had transgenderism even the pagans.

Jews fluorish within big societies. Usury and persuasion. In a small tribe that wouldnt fly.