Ask a white swiss sheep anything you want

Other urls found in this thread:

live-in-switzerland.com/e/faq/swiss_ancestors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Sup'

Do you think we will have any social conflicts like France or Germany because of immigration? In the best case, we might just have to defend the borders.

The Euro (and the USD) might crash in the next few years. Do you think the CHF will survive?

Are you stocking food/learning survivalism?

>Do you think we will have any social conflicts like France or Germany because of immigration? In the best case, we might just have to defend the borders.

Nope, our immigration is basically portuguese, turkish and albanese people, who are kinda nationalistic and non-religious. They integrate for most of them pretty good. Our immigrations is the best of its kind. So I don't expect any social problems soon. Plus, the criminals migrants go back to their country.

>The Euro (and the USD) might crash in the next few years. Do you think the CHF will survive?

It will, the CHF is a reserve value. When people invest in currency, they often choose CHF because it is very reliable.

Might as well continue to ask.

Have you noticed any SJW trends in academia or mainstream media lately?

I didn't see anything like that in the media, but at the university I study, there is a leftists economics professors who's a hardline supporter of the "Revenu de base inconditionnel" and who writes some articles for "Bilan" and who doesn't like Trump, nor liberal economy, he's a full SJW, that's the only thing I witnessed in academics regarding this subject.

I study psychology in Zürich and social-psychology is leftist cancer and mandatory to pass for all assessment students.

I was in Montreux and noticed tons of niggers there. Are they residence or students?

Why is the Romandie more left-wing than the rest?

> i study psychology
WHY? Also, is it easy? I went into engineering instead, what am i missing out on.

Mainly out of interest and job prospects aren't that bad. Right now I'm really into developmental psychology and statistics isn't bad either.
The first year is pretty tough, that's all I know.

They most likely weren't citizens.
They might have been asylum seekers, French nationals working there, students, hard to say.

I saw a lot of niggers in Switzerland this year.

What is the general stance regarding Gun rights

Were did you go? In the cities it's much worse than on the country side.

Geneva

Lol.

It's not a big issue atm. I think most people are fine with how it is, which is the militia and a license for concealed carry.

Italian masterrace incoming.

Thanks for the cutie swiss girls anons. In return I am voting for SVP.

stay based

I live in the German-speaking part and most non-citizen people living here are German nationals, so it's well possible that a lot of them were French nationals, since France (like England) has a lot of black ppl from colonial times.

Is Switzerland cucked? I heard Geneva and Zurich are like Londonistan/Paris.

>Montreux
>tons of niggers
Wut?
There might be a couple.. but not that many. Did you go during Jazz festival or smthn?

Lol. Not even close

I think London and Paris are worse off. Most "refugees" pass through because we don't just give them free shit and keep them away from the populous.
I'd say not as cucked as other countries, but we still have a lot of people in media, academia and other places of authority that ought to be given a helicopter ride.

Because Romandie is historically more close to the french system of values rather than the germanic ones, I guess.

So which are the parts to avoid in Switzerland

Is it a good idea for an American engineer to learn German and move to Switzerland?

I always had the suspicion that it was something about the language. So much post-modern bullcrap comes in that language and my French teacher was a real SJW.
But that approach itself is post-modern, so I don't really believe it, just an observation.

Geneva is kinda wierd, but not one of the swiss cities is like Paris.
Paris is a place where they have a part of the city that is literally called the 'defence', with a drawbridge, police patrols and high walls around it. The city center is somewhat tolerable, but outside of it is basically new africa. I strayed outside the white area by mistake, and i was the only white in the area. That would never happen in switzerland, anywhere.

In Switzerland they speak Swiss German, it's different from traditional German.

Learn French and move to West Switzerland.

>118798614

Hey you know when you learn languages in Switzerland, do you just go to other parts of your country? Like if you speak Swiss German do you just go for a year in West Switzerland and if you speak French do you just go to South Switzerland to learn Italian?

None imo. Depends on what you want to do.
Yes, but you really have to be good at your job. Ours are some of the best.

What's up with all the east African refugees? I was in bad ragatz and saw tons of them.

Does Switzerland have a right of return for descendants of emigrees??
My family came from both Bern & Danzig but I already know which is better.....

About the French/German question: Depends on the industry, I think engineers for example have better prospects in the German part, but that's just a guess.
If you don't speak Swiss German you'll understand it pretty quickly and we'll get along just fine.
It used to be the case for most people to do an exchange year or military service in a different region, mostly French/German, but not anymore because trade is much more international now.

so what do you do? what languages do you speak?

there are no low wage jobs here, everything requires a qualification - this ensures that everybody gets paid a lot and that you can't just hire somebody

even doctors have a hard time coming to switzerland and you need some serious skills if you are a academic who wants to get a job here (cus you need to know language + the company needs to want you enough to go through the bureaucratic hassle)
all in all, the country is very boring, i don't know why you would want to move from the US to Switzerland - except when you are bad at school and need to pay your way through your degree

why hiter attacked poor pols instead of you rich swiss ?

Funny that you automatically exclude Germans and Italians from immigration, who are by far the largets group of immigrants to Switzerland.

Lmao @ putting portugese people in the same categorie as Turks and Albanians when your prisons are 80% muslim populated.

No.
live-in-switzerland.com/e/faq/swiss_ancestors.html

germans are universally hated here, the quality of their work has been going down rapidly in the last 2-3 decades

and you can see it also in how much delays their trains are starting to have (pretty much every second train has a delay here and there)

they are by far the worst immigrant group, because they refuse to learn the local language
at least niggers and the other proper immigrants speak our language and integrate,

the german prof will get his german students and they will get their german students etc. best to stay clear from them

and don't get me started about german docs which are always third rate compared to swiss

Why does your country accept so many Albanian and ex-Yugo subhumans? Why those countries specifically?

same in business economics at uzh

We helped turn jew gold into cash and sold them weapons.
Also not easy territory to invade.

Ditto, my doctor sucks, guess his nationality.

aren't you basically a balkan colony at this point? your football team consists solely of kosovars, bosnians and albanians.

I think its the spiral effect. Like if you are pakistani or indian you come here. If you are turk you go to germany or netherlands. If you are african you go to france.

Early settlements create communities and more and more go. If we never let a indian come here indian immigration wouldnt be as big as it is now

I have seen the relevant cities and ranking them in terms of "how much of a shithole is it?" then Paris is a 10/10, London/Berlin get a 9/10 (Bigger German cities like Hanover, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Nuremberg also are 8-9/10). Geneva would get a 5-6/10, Bordeaux is rather nice 3/10.

If a Swiss person says that Geneva or Zurich are shitholes then he would immediately commit suicide going in to Paris or Berlin, it's looking into the abyss of eternal pain, suffering and moral decay.

The only part which makes Paris worse than the others is the huge amount of literal niggers, what the fuck man. When you go through the city you only see tourists, Gypsies begging for your money and niggers.

That's because balkan boys play football while Swiss boys do homework for school.

>Swiss-Germans hate Germans
>Swiss-Frenchmen hate Frenchmen
>Swiss-Italians hate Italians

This is nothing new. Everyone knows here that you will be hated as a German if you don't learn Swiss German.

>and you can see it also in how much delays their trains are starting to have
>the public train system is a measurement of overall quality of the country

Yeah, but the difference is that India and Pakistan (as well as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka) used to be British colonies. So it's at least understandable why there are so many of them here. What connection does Serbia or Albania have with Switzerland?

large diaspora pulls more people, it's natural. keyword is balkan war.

I need a medpack

CHECK MY DIGITS SWISSFAGS

Why do your politicians and Swiss guard do the Hitler salute when they are elected?

>palindrome digitz
Go with Kek, Swissbro. He will lead you.

Ich spreche kaum Deutsch, much more than most burgers and I'm am Active Directory Admin with an MCSE cert and degree in electronics but am sick of server rooms that smell like curry with all the pakis we import to keep our wages down. I just want a nice, white country that comprehends DER ORDNUNG

>hitler salute
nope

Where's the jew gold from ww2?

underneath paradeplatz, why?

It's called the Rütli-Schwur, it's the oath that three representatives of provinces took to bind their independence and loyalty to one another, according to legend.

>No.
thanks, right to the point.
You would think that more Euro countries would be chasing Yank retirees like Mexico and Belize are. Nice fat pensions to milk from the boomers that my generation will never see

I plan on emigrating somewhere after finishing my bachelor's degree at the local university, what are my chances of getting into Switzerland?
I am from the Balkans as flag suggests, would i be viewed as a second class citizen and would finding a job be harder because of it?
Which languages would i have to learn, i know German fairly well, but i know that that would probably not be enough.
How secure is it for Serbians in general? How often would i encounter diaspora sperging and other nation-motivated crimes?
And finally - what is your opinion on immigration from the Balkans?

So does this mean Hiter and the Nazis were basically owned by the Swiss banks through the BIS? And is that why all the gold went to Swiss banks and why Nazis tanks had Swiss crosses on them and why Switzerland gave Red Cross passes to Nazis? And why many prominent Nazis were ethnic Swiss like Christian the Terrible.

>he Nazis were basically owned by the Swiss banks through the BIS
yes
>all the gold went to Swiss banks
nobody else wanted it
>Nazis tanks had Swiss crosses on them
?
>Red Cross passes to Nazis
yes
>many prominent Nazis were ethnic Swiss
no many, there were a few. nazis were not very popular though, i remember my grandfather who was in Aktivdienst during the war always said that they all knew the nazi sympathizers in their ranks and everybody was ready to shoot them in case the germans invaded.

Come on, it's a mixed bag, at least in the engineering department. What is true is that Germans are fleeing Germany, and we get most of them.

You're on a roll.

yugos are one of the more recent immigrants and did have a bad rep but nowadays are well presented among all stratas of society
i wouldn't come to Switzerland if you don't have anything that keeps you here already (job, wife etc.)

no company will go through the troubles of hiring a foreign with only a bachelor , best to try with a master or PhD and even then it's not guaranteed u ll get in

serbians vs albos doesn't really exist anymore in switzerland, maybe on facebook but idk

That's cool then so basically the Swiss were bros just their bankers got them involved with the Nazis.

Learn the language(s), blend in and for gods sake don't speed with your car, ever. Go to ETH and only come if you have some stem degree, otherwise you will end up as second class citizen.

What do you think about spanish immigrants?

Lazy, good at cleaning.

>turkish and albanese
You are in trouble. Look at the Danes.

they are getting worse and worse in the engineering department as well, becaues they are producing a ton of people with university degrees that are not really from universities but from advanced trade schools (fachhochschule)

also doctors in germany need only have a good grade average in their abitur, however almost 35-40% of the population passes that nowadays and they can choose off any topics that they don't like and keep the ones that they like

which is why you get every second tard from germany having a 1.0 abitur but not really understanding how to do simple calculus , the reality is their grades are just immensely inflated

and you can see it everywhere , because it trickles down over time and so in 10-20 years german qualifications will not be worth a lot anymore

We're not tolerant like they are. You behave or suffer for the rest of your life.

Yeah, the students are meh tier, i'll agree. But the profs? They are experts, but they probably got headhunted.

"Need more lemon pledge"

Same as we think of all immigrants. You have to go back. There are no preferences really.