#Pizzagate/#Pedogate - David Seaman Drops Out of Research Community After Much Drama

youtu.be/lJrv2ziZJ1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7F3OYhp4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dNka5Uk5juA
youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY
youtube.com/watch?v=QiBXpJDYf5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very interesting. have a bump

the bumpiest

He never researched anything.

bumpers
31... he looks 45

he still shilling gold certificates?

this. he just repeats whatever someone else finds.

Seaman is an attention whore, always was. How people keep listening to this autist is beyond me

Exactly. He does zero research of his own and makes $5k per month from donations.
He's a little drama queen, self promoting faggot.
He "quits" every month or so to create a "buzz"

uhm so he quit...
cuz poor me and you are all anti semites

prolly been under heavy fire, I haven't followed up on this shit, but that's just swedish

You can make $5k a month pandering to schizos on the internet?

Time to start a pizza gate channel

all the cool kids are doing it

What I'm trying to say, when you go in this hard, you go all in, all the way.

>On my way to the helhome
>these threads I make,
>they are so cold
>so cold
>co cold
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY

What a quitter, what a fucking kikeass swede
>Like a swede he just gives up
>We never quit
>And getting fucking with only strengthen our resolv to fuck you over

it's easy....just start making videos about your "best" friend being murdered because of your pizzagate coverage. Act like you are scared for your own life, cry a little bit and pretend that you care about children....
Simple minded people will look into your dead, beady eyes and instantly decide to join your cult.
CHING CHING

fuck that pizza shit must go to your head man, I never was involved in any of the death eaters or animal shit ops.

Man, the worst thing I've seen was a thai that fucked his dog, and I got pissed as fuck for that grill that posted that shit. Not all of us want to see this shit.

They get fucked up, who can blame them really. Somethings you don't wanna have on your eye, something can never be unseen.

It's like a mate of mine he worked with the cops dealing with this shit here, the based part of our police, kripos, and man I only got land locked link. But they found I think it was about 1mill pedos ww 2-3 years ago with his code.

And when the police went through the stuff, he just had to turn and look into the wall. I get him so much, I'm there my self, but it's good people do this, I can't understand how they still can keep their soul...

ISIS shit on the other hand, no problems ganking people in all possible ways, seen all vids, no problem. Except that 1 vid where FSA cut the head of that kid, that triggered me as fuck.

Maybe I'm a psycho or something, spotted my first corpse at 5-6

Good, that opportunistic kike is an attention-whore faggot.

Point, he had all this data

But we couldn't get the death eaters people to help out, they are all fucked up in the head. again who can blame them
>BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

The operation before darkroom, I don't remember what it was called

Seaman never did shit. All he did was whine and bitch. Omg I am gonna be suicided,lol. He did it for attention. Feel sorry for me. All he did was steal others work and report it. He is a fake crybaby bitch. Fuck you seaman. He has mental issue. Anyone who argues that fact are seaman lovers...

Also JUDEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7F3OYhp4Q

>Controlled Pedo Opposition

All those little fags follow him and donate. Your correct he quits because he says a source says he will be killed lmao. Than he says guys, I have an inside source that says something big is coming. He waits two weeks until a random bust and says see look I told u ...Go fuck off seaman prick .

Help! John Podesta has sent people to kill me.
Send me money so I can hide out at the Superbowl

>this video has been removed by the user
what did he mean by this?

Too bad it doesn't say that shilly shill. Just says video is unavailable.

He's quitting because titus frost called him out for being shit.

youtube-dl ftw
meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=dNka5Uk5juA

Either he is kiking and go oy vey such a cold, is it to hot in here, my ears are to dry. Or he is a complete fucking swede and chickens out, no BALLS

Semen is cointelpro.

mirror link pls

click the fucking link you dozy cunt.

SWEDES!
youtube.com/watch?v=AnBZ4UToLwQ

You're implying he faked the crying video?

not sure, but dat? charlottenberg onions?
Dey be good
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

veggies picking is womyn shit, we take the potatoes, they manage the rest of the shit and make jams and stuffs

Swedes.

So glad to see Sup Forums has finally caught on that this zionist jew is a bullshit artist. A few months ago you were all defending him.

muh arab beard genetics

rödbetter.....

Man the swedes are not as bad as this, but ffs Poland the baltics, they fucking have "red beads" on fucking everything they eat, even pizza.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM

Hitler would not approve, everything tastes like shit. Like if you go to Vilnius, you will notice that every God damn pizza tastes like crap(even by your standards), because it's threated beads on fucking everything. You are in luck to find the 1 or 2 pizza that isn't infected with that crap, poison!

Raw it's ok. I don't even know the word for sylte, but it's the same process as making pickles(woman shit so I don't kno), but it tastes like skitur

thats one scheming jew

>rödbetter.....
I learned something today.
I worked on a fruit and veg market stall for most of my youth, these things stick. Whenever someone says "swedes" I think of that vegetable. given the current state of sweden it might actually be apt, it's a dense thing. mashes nice when done, with salted butter it tastes good.

Too much weird stinky seafood liking up your part of the world. Knew the skandis had shit tastes, but all that rotten fish in a tin stuff that goes on up there with you north europeans is just degenerate. if it hadn't kept you a alive through a couple of small ice ages i'd demand you change your ways now.

>stinky sea food is here

But yeah Sweden is currently in a vegetable state, as of where you should consider pulling the plug lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY

this guy called out the austin fat boi for backpedaling on the Alefantis pedo network... pretty based- he was fired by the lunatics at Huffpo for
too much truth getting out about Hildebeast.

didnt know hewas a zionist joo though- that pretty much de-bases him

This. One of the best researchers is HoneyBee.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiBXpJDYf5s

Good, fuck that nebbish little kike.

All he did was raid Voat and threads here then talk about it while trying to get people involved in his Chabad-kike mafia bitcoin/gold hybrid scam.

>Oy vey goyim!! Think about the CHILDREN! We cannot let these eliet scam us!!! That's why you should invest in my gold-coin goyim!! To fight the illuminati pedophiles!! Plz donate to my patreon for more hard hitting research!!

I fucking loathe (((them)) so much.

>he was fired by the lunatics at Huffpo for
>too much truth getting out about Hildebeast.

Seaman was an unpaid contributor, he was not "fired"

> [YouTube] Not Found (embed)

That's what I came here to say. Just another youtube fame fag, trying to get them shekels