Be whity

>be whity
>go outside
>get skincancer easily because of he fault that they're too weak to sunlight
>die

>and they think that this weakness is superior

just kill yourself you fucking annoying disgusting white subhuman

do you even know that untill 18th century, oriental (east asia) has always been the most developed of the world?
white dominative ages are only 19th and 20th and will be end in 20 years
we're now turning the table and this is just going back to the proper relationship between oriental and west

west is inferior to oriental
history has just showed it
white superiority is just a annoying disgusting joke

fuck white devil and enjoy your coming nightmare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIFWXXaEEjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Asians not get sunburns?

end of rine yerrow man
ding dong bannu

>be jap
>make going extinct your national culture

asian dragons are shit tier
European dragons are better

hmmm... im wondering this too now actually

ive never seen one get sunburnt before

> be nip
> go outside
> get disintegrated by "inferior" whites

Wow I guess we should just bow to our chink masters, paint me yellow boys, time to worship the short but'girthy' gook benis!

>be white
>go outside, conquer the other races by accident
>low i.q. subhumans butthurt forever
>try to take over your country by breeding like rats
>end up becoming the lower class
>send them off to war as cannon fodder
>whitey wins again

You might have had a higher level until the 18th century. However after that human development made a bigger jump than in the entirety of its history before.

The white race is the first race that awoke from being primitive ape like creatures. Yes we had houses and some basic society. But it is incomparable to what came after whites.

why do white really love massacre?
literally enemy of the earth

also white have lower IQ than east asian

>Be nigger
>Built a hut of cow shit
>Think you are superior, because "we wuz kangz"

>lower i.q.
>manage to enslave and massacre the high i.q. asians

Maybe asians are actually fucking dumb?

>do you even know that untill 18th century, oriental (east asia) has always been the most developed of the world?
lol no

They tan easily like Meds

Nanking wants to talk about massacres.

Is this guy also the one whos spamming that Turkey thread? Is he using double proxy magic? Either way he's probably a dumb chink.

are you really that stupid?

distinguish between east asia and southeast asia

>>do you even know that untill 18th century, oriental (east asia) has always been the most developed of the world?
>lol no

now you're dreaming

Is East Asia only made up from Japan in your eyes? Because China was colonized.

>Be colored subhuman
>move North
>die from vitamin D loss.

>Because China was colonized.

lol no
study history pretty boy

Legit question, why are the males of your country such betas? I mean, we have our fair share too, but when I went to Japan, pretty much all I saw was beta males. Many encounters with men listening to faggy anime music loudly. Noodle arms all around.

no we don't
you're saying about black

Why are japs on pol so fucking stupid? I thought they had higher iq's

btw i like russia for exception

no i am not

>do you even know that untill 18th century, oriental (east asia) has always been the most developed of the world?
Chinese American on a proxy. They're the only people who talk like this.

Name one thing that East Asians had that Europeans didn't at any point after the 11th century.
>inb4 gunpowder
Yes. Used for fireworks and primitive fireworks that you then artistically decided to ban.
That's hardly a development

The Jesuits taught the Chinese basic astronomy in the 1600s. Before that they didn't even have heliocentrism. China is basically a Bronze Age culture with some Western bells and whistles.

I'm part Hispanic and Native American, so I don't count also gg you have a point, the white dragon family is getting more powerful then our Jews, the democrats have destroyed this country with constant fear mongering

>be white
>Go outside
>Japanese girl asks if I am single and looking for a wife

Keep deluding yourself.

Did your oriental ancestors fight giant crabs?

Chinese American confirmed. As someone who lives in Seattle, I would know.

>Be Japnese manlet
>get bombed
>make mutant baby
>refuse to reproduce
>get replace by robots

>be whitey
>perfectly suited for european climates
>areas too close to the equator are dangerous to inhabit
>invent sunscreen and live there anyway like a boss

Trump's own mother is Scottish. He supported Brexit and campaigned with Nigel Farage. He's a Britboo, as are most real Americans.

Keep dreaming.

>Be Jap
>Go outside
>Die from radiation

do you know the reason why we didn't invented gun?

that's because we were not interested in murdering innocent defenceless people unlike you white
we oriental have been the most developed and strong, but nearly never tried to conquer other undeveloped innocent defenceless people' land

why do all Asians look sickish yellow? and why are they all so short?
evolution dropped the ball on you guys

why are white women currently starting to prefer asian men over white men?

>not interested in murdering innocent defenceless people unlike you white
>proceeds to put chinese into pressue chambers

have you ever studied world history?

i don't get it

>why do race traitors race trait?

do you even know that mongoloid evolved from Caucasoid?
also at least we're not so weak to sunlight like you

Yet weak to dairy, alcohol, original thought...

that's after you devil have come

i guess you are immune thanks to all that radiation from hiroshima, nagasaki and fukushima

Come on he's not even trying anymore!

Make Baitposting Great Again!

>do you know the reason why we didn't invented gun?
You did. Before us actually.

>Portugal
>weak to sunlight

>be jap
>get burned by nukes

how does it make you feel that genetically caucasoid is closer to nigger than we to nigger?

>Be black
>Dark skin reduces ability to absorb vitamin D from sunlight
>Get rickets
>Blame white people cus WE WERE KANGZ

You really have no idea what you're talking about. As I become older, the more I realize the British really are stupid people. They really do act like Jews on so many different levels. It's amazing the amount of similarities to be honestly.

Trumpism = Jacksonian Populism
Jacksonian Populism = Anti-British, Anti-Tory

The British establishment hates Trump. Nigel Farage is a fraud and controlled opposition. He stood down and quit. So if you can't tell by now, then you're just dumb. Why are anglos so childish in everything to do and think? It's just weird and unnatural the way you anglo think... again it's the same way Jews think.

Using Populism to take down the British Government is part of our plan. How you came to the conclusion that it's some secrete manauver to reestablish the British Empire is just absurb and beyond stupid. It's childish fantasy. It's just dumb... there raelly is no other way to explain it. Stupid stupid stupid.

The UK will be balkanized and whatever little power it still has will be removed.

Third Rome is the future of Europe... not your "re-establishment British Empire". I mean, you really are beyond clueless.

this

a thousand times this

>[CITATION NEEDED]

You're lucky you didn't get the third one

i don't have black skin so i can absorb much vitamin D from sunlight
also i am not so weak to sunlight
obviously superior to white skin

>one chance at life
>born white

youtu.be/FIFWXXaEEjY

Takashi don't make us come over and enrich your ass.

No one cares kid.

white devils are always offensive to others and call themselves master race and go into white superiority

this is the reason why i fuckin hate white devils
of course white are not superior to us
history just showed it
white dominative ages are only 19th and 20th

Common gook, you can do better...

Why do British / Anglo retards believe Western Populism is all about rebuilding a new british empire? I have noticed this narrative coming from Anglos and British for 4-5 months now. They just keep repeating it over and over. I mean, wtf are these fools smoking? Can you find any people more delusional and disconnected than the British today? (aside from the jews) Are they just LARPing because it's all they have left in the world? I don't know, maybe they LARP to have some type of confidence in themselves or whatever. It's the only thing that makes sense, because the geopoliticla situation is the complete opposie of what they're claiming.

Nigel Farage was just our British tool to help take down the British Government and then balkanize the UK. Why do these dumb Anglo's think Trump is going to rebuild the British Empire for them? So stupid.

Hello Hiroshima, remember me?

>Jap accusing others of massacres
kek

Asians have what is essentially the "normal" human skin color. You're pale but get tan fast if exposed to sunlight. Sub-Saharan Africans and transalpine Europeans are somewhat extremophile.

>be white
>genetically closer to nigger

How does if feel to be the worst ally and know that whites would have dominated you without nukes.

>be nip
>genetically closer to abos

rook at myyy skeeen. eet is verry dericious

East Asians were doing better than Europe until like 1700s cus whites were actually killing each other and as such had to learn how to kill each other better so they overtook us and kicked our teeth in during the 19th-20th centuries. The balance has been slowly changing back to East Asia now for a few decades.

>be japanese
>birthrates so low it's unrecoverable
>tell people you are superior on Sup Forums

Asians only dominated during our dark ages. Every other period of time we dominated you.
The only time you truly dominated us was when a bunch of inbred horse fuckers kill all of you.

>Whites are not superior to us
W R O N G
If you're so superior who took out your naval fleet in WW2

sorry but literally who?
have you ever contributed to the world?

American Populism = Anti-British
These retards the last 4-5 months braging about the UK and their Anlgo roots is just bizarre. Honestly, what the fuck are they talking about? British are stupid as fuck and totally disconnected from reality. They think Western Populism is here to promote a New British Empire. Uhhh...... no...... lol

>Be filthy Japanese pig.
>Go outside
>Get irradiated
>Infertile
>Doesn't matter, penis too small for copulation anyway

Andrew Jackson hated the British. What the fuck are you talking about?

> Every other period of time we dominated you

ignorance

Nigel was just exiting the UK. Nobody in Britain wants Trump to make Britain great. They just wanted out of the EU and they see us as allies against globalist because we are.

untill 18th century, oriental (east asia) has always been the most developed of the world
white dominative ages are only 19th and 20th and will be end in 20 years

enjoy the coming new world

Nope.
>inb4 we wuz Persian

You didn't answer my question

Why are you dumb? pic related

>untill 18th century, oriental (east asia) has always been the most developed of the world
This is false. Again whites were equal or better until the fall of Rome.
I don't give a shit what Marco said either he was a lying faggot.

yummy?

You are just as dumb. Germans can make alliances the UK.

>be blacky
>go outside
>get shot by another blackie
>die

>and they think this aggression is superior

just kill yourself you fucking annoying disgusting subhuman

You meme, but that shit runs off our chin and you lap at the remnants

i recommend you to study word history before you try to refute me

>be jap
>become ally of Hitler
>don't attack Russia allowing him to rush his entire army to Germany
>decide to attack America and get your allies to declare war on him t
You are one of the main reasons jews won and communists won you piece of shit.

What the fuck does that even mean? are you 8 years old kid?

This is a slide thread made by Shareblue™ Japanese Branch to weaken the natural alliance between Whites and Asians.

Know that during the Day of the Rope most Asians will stand by Whites against niggers and kikes. OP is but an exception.

i recommend you do the same. But not your bullshit revisionist history.
You are like those dumb chines dogs claiming all of European history is fake.

I'm out... I just realized I'm talking to literal 8 year olds (aka average millennial)

we know.