WTF POL

WTF POL

This is clear racism! Canadian man barred entry into the US

Says an American border officer boasted to colleagues about denying entry to "Muhammads."

"I was hearing his conversation with his supervisor, where he was laughing about this, like, 'I stopped one of these ... Muhammads.'"

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/labrador-man-accuses-us-guard-of-profiling-1.4044068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/labrador-man-accuses-us-guard-of-profiling-1.4044068

You can keep them all Ahmed.

why dont he disguise as a moose they have free entry and leave back and forth.

JEW EM HIGH JEW EM LOW JEW EM TILL THEY KNOW UR NAME IS SCHLOMO!

Really? I know some border guards and they said they heard him chanting Koranic verses, laughing about "Kaboom" and "Washington DC".

I don't believe it's true but if it is, that boarder guard should be training other boarder guards how to correctly do their job.

Canadians are attention seeking liars.
CBC is brain washing outfit

WHY, should I care about this man and his problems??
Can you explain that to me???

The racism against peaceful clock builders must end.

Guess not. Don't care. He's a nobody to me and probably would not and does not give a shit about me and my problems, so again, why should I care about his??
I don't.
No one does really.

Muslims always lie about everything. The Jews have taught them well.

Semites stay alike.

>"""canadian"""

The US can keep anyone out of their country for any reason, including bad reasons and no reason at all.

This fucker just has a sense of entitlement about who he is and where he can go. I hope next time they gitmo his ass.

>Canadian man barred entry into the US

>didnt they complain about america being a racist country during the election
>didnt everyone who was against trump say "im moving to canada if he wins"
>didnt they say "never trump not my president"
>didnt they say trump was going to lose
>didnt they say he would never deport the illegals
>didnt they say he would never be able to ban muslims

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehhuehuehuehuehuehuehueheuehuheuheuheue

this shit makes me so fuckign happy that all these faggots are getting btfo on a daily basis now and all i have to do is sit back and wait for funny ass articles like this to come out so i can laugh and bask in the greatness that is being and American.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP AND GOD BLESS AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE

He was born in canada, so he's a canadian.

Just like I'm a doctor because I was born in a hospital.

Probably cause he's the colour of my shit try being white

you're not sending your best

God bless our boarder patrol agents. They are true heros. God bless them one and all.

>He was born in canada, so he's a canadian.
We really need to revamp this shit - some dune coon coming here on a visa and shitting a baby turd out should not immediately confer citizenship to said turd. Much like a hike in the woods, you take your garbage back home with you.

And nothing of value lost

>boarder patrol agents
Dey nuffin but bigot and racis

good, and/or things that never happened for $1000 Alex

If only

>that pic
>forgetting that Jews did 9/11

The Trudeau tolerance squads are on their way to your homes.

*border, supposed Englishman

>he doesn't know that we spell it with an "a" in the Commonwealth
Filthy colonial.

coming to america is a privilege not a right.

we don't want your trash north or south of our border