Why Does Germany Still Exist?

I mean, they keep destroying Europe.

They're far too dangerous to be allowed to exist.

I say we break up Germany into parts and give that land to its neighboring countries.

They don't deserve to exist after all the shit they've done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msgBdyNTbcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only good jews are dead jews.

>Britain
You do realize that Germany is your enemy, right? Your historic enemy. They've always been your enemy.

JUST

(((OP)))

You have remainiacs and Germans using proxy's posting under UK flag, it's been going on since we June 26th last year.

its still there but it doesn't exist anymore.

The jews have always been our enemy. All whites are our brothers.

Some ask whether or not one should choose the Jews over the Muslims, the real question to ask is whether or not one must choose between the Eternal Kraut or the Eternal Anglo.

You mean it's still there and it's doing what it's always done. Ruining Europe. The people there must be a special type of barbarian to continuously destroy its neighbors with no remorse and savage glee.

>[8 gorillion intensifies]

really got my noggers noggin

Why does Israel still exist?

I mean they keep destroying the Middle East.

I say we break Israel into parts and give that land to its neighboring countries.

Kike

Dis.

>remove unworthy scum from your country
>cucks chimp out
>Europe is destroyed as a result
Yeah don't blame Germans for what your people are doing all over the world

The conflicts in the middle east have nothing to do with Israel you moron.

This.

Based Bong

>The conflicts in the middle east have nothing to do with Israel you moron.

Every conflict has something to do with Israel.

do it
we probably would take over those countries like we always have done and in the end would be much stronger

can't keep down the German

To pay debts to the US.

The Jew does not acceot a contender.
The Muslim has never been and never will be able to defeat him.
The Russians tried. The French tried.
The Germans almost did it once.

I doubt that a little piece of sandnigger soil with Jews occupying it has any authority over Germany whatsoever.

Germans are strong and beautiful while Jews are weak and ugly

Did someone say DEUS VULT?

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=msgBdyNTbcc

Yeah, but most good Germans dead in WW2.

>dead

You mean killed by people with your flag

This. The kikes will get what's coming to them soon.

No, A kike-lover, FDR did it.

>hurr durr germany kills too many people, it must cease to exist, remember the shoah!!
>DURRRR stop talking about israel dumb goy, dey dindu nuffin!!
>oy vey pls germoney we need ur subs, plsss
>hello H&K how do we into weapons? pls show us
>hello KM how does i into tanks?

Oh c'mon, atleast half of american posters are proud about what they did in WW2.

>hello H&K how do we into weapons? pls show us
>hello KM how does i into tanks?

exactly this, jews are useless

You do realize your are the enemy of humanity, right?

GERMANS SUCK

>I say we break up Germany into parts and give that land to its neighboring countries.

Why? Why not just balkanize Germany?

>Britbongs
>bros

Pick zwei

>I say we break up Germany into parts and give that land to its neighboring countries.

If Germany were broken into parts, and NOT given to its neighbors, it would most likely revert back to its nationalist tendencies.

Bavaria does not want to suicide, Saxon does not want to suicide.

There is a serious gender imbalance going on in Germany, by the way, with all the educated east German females going west.

Assume a marginally higher-than-average incidence of leftism among women compared to men, throw in the blood guilt for WWII, geographic correlates of leftism and a few other things, and then you have feminism ruling whole swathes of the country.

People on this board don't mention it, I guess because of the lingering side effects of kike indoctrination that people become right-wingers because of not getting laid (despite the final outcome of getting laid, which is married couples with children, being a stronghold of conservatism).

If the German states were separated and required visas of each other, then this would be curbed quite a bit, I think.

Sexual fixation is strong in your kind.

(((Our))) enemy.
Isn't it funny how the eternal merchant bandwagons on every movement and acts like they were there form the beginning?

This guy gets it.

H.R.E. 2.0?

USA needs to figure out some way to drive the German catastrophe, only in Russia. Fragmenting Russia into small, competing states is a wet dream for US' global power

>Why not just balkanize Germany?
I see what you trying to do here fellow Kraut ... I mean OHHHHHH NO DO NOT TRY TO BALKANIZE USb MR GOLDBERGSHEKELSTEIN

They didn't finish the job, that's why

I mean, they keep destroying the Middle East.

I say we break up America into parts and give that land to its neighboring countries.

>The conflicts in the middle east have nothing to do with Israel you moron.

This. Fuck Jews. No moar brother wars.

You literally fell for a kike divide and conquer thread.

They won't be spared a third time.
After the next defeat germany will be divided up between Poland, France and Austria

you have just confirmed that krauts are retards

>they keep destroying Europe
others support them

look how many people became fascinated with lutheran Enlightenment, Frederick the Great, freethinker Kant, tolerance, moral relativism etc.

It's not like Germans are responsible only on their own. Sadly many people support their mental illness

No. He's a troll, proxyfag, jew, or shitskin.

All the shit they've done and STILL DOING*

and jews dont have long noses!

You are both wrong.

I swear the JIDF is especially strong today.

Full German myself. Already live in that green area and id be down for making it into Aztlan

>They're far too dangerous to be allowed to exist.
That's what Hitler thought about you.

Germany already is a very decentralized, federalized country with strong regional identities and many capitals instead of one big main city. I'm a Franconian and would join Austria without batting an eye. That wouldn't diminish the strength of the German people at all.

You need to rethink your strategy. We are that strong again because/despite our federalisation.

The nose knows.

l
l\
l \
l__\
l
l

No shit. Of course not.