What is some irrefutable proof that the Earth is round?

What is some irrefutable proof that the Earth is round?
Looks pretty damn flat to me

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_ign_djMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=vHWDNrrfhnI
youtube.com/watch?v=ql3AnYi6NUI
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
weirdcrap.com/scholarly/debunk.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at those mountains, look at how big they look in this photo.

Do you really believe that this is a shot taken from an extremely wide angle?

It's obviously going to look flat (you can still even notice a slight curve) from this distance and angle. You'll notice that images that show entire countries will include the curvature of the Earth.

This here is all i got about antarctica and stuff related to it. A lot of links and pictures put into context to form a bigger picture. The earth is not flat, its hollow.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/

Dinosaurs also quite possibly live in hollow earth where they probably came from. When the icecaps werent there and continents were together they could walk out and walk everywhere. Now barely something gets out and if so its trapped in antarctica.

There are stories from civilwar about pterosaurs and american natives talk about the thunderbird which is such one.

There are fossilized footprints of humans and dinosaurs next to each other
ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

Dinosaurs were around for longer than told, and humans are around far earlier than told

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

I have seen it, Dahnald. The Earth is indeed round.

The multiverse, however, is a much more complex shape. I'll have the Bogdahnoffs fill you in on this one, as they have done most of the research.

he said irrefutable

Only way to irrefutable prove it is by sending him to space and show him. About anything else can be faked or fabricated, and even then he could still claim someone gave him drugs and he is hallucinating

>Angular height of the stars varies at a rate consistent with the shape and size of a spheroid Earth. Polaris, for example, is almost directly over the North Pole. You can actually find your latitude on the planet by measuring it's height.

>VHF radio waves, which travel almost exclusively line-of-sight, increase in range with increase in altitude, even over the ocean where terrain is not an issue.

>Pressure systems around the planet spin in opposite directions from their counterparts in the other hemisphere, because of the shape of the planet and the equator being at the outermost area of the spinning globe (this is why storms such as hurricanes cannot cross the Equator, they'd have to suddenly spin the other direction)

There, I took your bait.
Lets go out for a beer.

>Looks pretty damn flat to me
looks like your a compleyely dense faggot

>hurrrrr duurrrrrr what is rocket cam
youtube.com/watch?v=V_ign_djMm8

youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38&t=8s

wtf is this shit...

Kek no one from Chicago has enough cultural knowledge to enjoy Vienna

the earth isn't even a planet, its the floor of the universe.

rocket cams are fake.

If so, why does every rocket or space cam show the same thing and why is every picture/theory of flat earth different?

I thought about this, or whats depicted in the pic. however, what if the planet is still tound but far bigger than told. Or antarctica is actually like the redline in onepiece, being a circle around the earth with another half of the earth being there.
Admiral byrd talks about a land "on the other side of the southpole". Maxbe he means on the other aide like inside the earth, or on the other side meaning that antarctica is a border and beyond it goes on

Physics! There's your proof! Now go learn some!

Thats like saying "look at the history books" when you try to proof the holocaust. About everything they lie to ud, why would physics be an exception?

Idont think the earth is flat, but many people that argue in favor of the globe earth are even more retarded than those arguing for flat earth

why do people think the holocaust happened?

this is more of what byrd was talking about.

Well, assume the world is like i mentioned with antarctica as the redline. Then if you are there it would certainly seem from the ground or low altitude like your map. But still on the other side could also mean on the inside which i am believing because of all the stuff i wrote down in the thread linked in But in the end we can only know for sure when we vosit space ourself one time and see it. Maybe when some ayy lmaos abduct me they will be kind enough to show me

I think I found the perfect video to btfo flatfags
youtube.com/watch?v=vHWDNrrfhnI

Go on, entertain me, how do you refute this? A full launch with an onboard camera that clearly shows a spherical globe at the end.

>look at sky during daytime
>see gradient
>earth is round

>be sniper
>shooting over a km
>have to take curvature of earth into consideration
>earth is round
Flatniggers eternally btfo.

at the end of the day, its a question of helio centric astronomy vs geocentric astronomy, and at the end of the day, the sun is much smaller, and much closer than the jews would have you believe, and is revolving around a stationary earth

I've been looking into flat Earth stuff recently. Was convinced for a while but there are to many wholes in FE theory I think the earth is bigger than we are told

you can't prove curvature
you can't prove motion of the earth
gravity is a haox
the sun and moon are smaller and closer than they appear.
sea levels are dropping in australia
there are no wholes in the FE theory, just your inability to understand the complete geocentric model.

You dont take curvature into account as the curvature would just result in a change of altitude relative to each other which you would also have to take consideration for when the earth is flat as you may on a mountain and that guy in the valley or whatever.
What snipers allegedly do take into consideration is the coriollisforce which comes from the spin of the earth.

This is what i meant when i said many globe earthers argue even more retarded than flat earthers.

How can you say that one thing is wrong while having 0 evidence for the right thing

>be you
>go to beach
>look at horizont
>ship appears
>first the top of the sail
>gradually see rest of ship

Are you retarded?

I like how the flatfags are staying silent. Come one tell me why this video is fake. Are you going to say it's CGI? I need a good laugh

Also explainable with atmosphaeric lensing. There are also instances where you can see things that are far further away than what you are supposed to see which is probably caused by the same effect

in order to see Chicago at all from a distance of 50+ miles, you would need to be at least 1600 feet high.

and i say that mostly hoping you would do this thing called think for yourself.

when trump said global warming is a hoax, i didn't think "wow, what an idiot" I thought, hmm, i wonder what the argument is that makes him think that.

Explain it then

youtube.com/watch?v=ql3AnYi6NUI

>go to beach
>see ship disappear over the horizon
>pull out telescope
>be able to see ship completely again on the water
>pull out laser
>able to prove there is no curvature on the water, and that a point of convergence is not a point of curvature.
>able to replicate the point of convergence at a distance of less than 100yards

It's perspective.
The horizon line that you are seeing isn't caused by the curve of the earth, it's cause by that being the distance your eyes can see, and the aperture of you eyeball.
That's an easy one to debunk, just google, "boats zoom horizon flat earth" and you'll see that ships don't dissappear over the horizon, because you just have to zoom in with a stronger lense than your natural eye, and it will be back in focus.

The air distorts the light that travels over miles, and depending on the temperature, moistity, cleanness and some other factors probably as well the light is bend downwards or upwards which in case of a flat earth would explain how stuff dissappears behind the horizon and on a globe earth how you can see stuff that should be behind it. Kind of the same like you see air flickering on hot days over the asphalt pn hot days

Straight from NASA. Flat earth debunked with one photo.

The photo is fake anyway. So..

What guarantee do you have that the continents are even as people say they are? Have you personally ever seen the continent layout for yourself? For all you know China is 100 miles off the west coast and Africa is actually the size of New zealand. We just trust science to tell us how big our world is. What if the USA is actually the biggest country on the planet? Can you prove me otherwise with personal proof?

Explain how Coriolis deflection would be the same if the Earth was flat.

>not knowing north korea is actually the greatest country of the world

That pic always seemed fake as fuck to me

So if the Earth is flat, I should be able to see all of the planet from an airplane, right? Also, what's at the edge of the Earth? Do you just fall of and die?

Coriolis has been debunked infinite times my fellow. It's now a meme from the simpson

Flat earth could still spin, and then would basically be the same as on a round earth, only that it shouldnt reverse once you get passed the equator

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

Dude earth doesnt move in any way measurable

can we stop this meme already, shit is getting old

you want proof that the earth is rotating and is round and you dont wana step outside of your mothers basement, this is what you do
>get a rope
>get a round ball
>make a circle on the ground, mark it
>get a camra

you tie a rope to the ball and you tie the other end of the rope on the ceiling, having the floor marked, record with camra, and pull ball to about 45° and release.

if the earth was flat it will just swing back and forth, no rotation

the ball will start changing its angle as time goes on, proving the earth rotates.

I always liked this one. "Our flags on the moon." Flags with an (s).

>people arguing for flat earth
>keep posting circular maps
you're all cucking to the round earth meme. the earth has always been a square

nope you shouldnt. the air blocks your side after a few kilometers. depending on how polluted etc. it is you can see further or shorter. air isnt 100% transparent

If you look through a telescope at a sailboat, you'll see it go under the horizon slowly and disappear over the curve of the earth. I did this once when I lived near the ocean, pretty cool.

Or if you access to an airplane, especially a small on with lots of windows, you can fly up real real high where you need oxygen and then you look outside and you can see a slight but definite curvature.

I have done both and I highly recommend anyone with an inkling that the earth is not round repeat them both and let me know what they think.

Circumpolar stars, sextant, gps.

Your move idiots.

Then why can I see stars at night, or heck even the moon in the morning when the sky is clear? If the air is so dense and polluted I shouldn't be able to see any further than 30 or 40 kilometers, right?

you could accidently give an inertia to the side while releasing it. the rope itself might has been twisted a bit and when releasing alter the course of the swing. some air current could influence it.

the air is only relatively thick for a few kilometers. after that there is vaccuum which doesnt block your sight (i read somewhere after a few billion miles dark energy would do that to explain why not the complete sky is full of stars without dark spot when the universe is infinite and light is so too, but who knows). you only would have to look through 50-85 miles while the last 35-70 miles or so are already too thin to breath normal and thus block the light considerably less.
the air distorting and blocking the light is also the light why they shot telescope into the air, or mount it on highaltitude planes, so the air doesnt distort the image in any way

Hollow as the mouthbreathing device you call head.

Look at this god damn map. I don't see any roundness here, do you?
Of course it's flat, otherwise the Australians would just fall into the void. Don't buy into the Jewish propaganda, look for the facts

as hollow as your argument

Yours isn't even one. Dinosaurs walking in and out of a hollow earth? How old are you again?

Here's the most hand's on one.
>Have car
>Have two yardsticks
>Go out to the country, or near a highway
somewhere you'll be able to drive straight north without traffic
>At 11:50 measure shadow of one yardstick stuck straight up with other yardstick
>Drive straight north for 20 minutes
>Measure shadow of same yardstick again
It's gone from ten minutes until noon to ten minutes after noon, so the two shadows should be the same distance, but on opposite sides of north. If you drive fast and measure carefully though, you'll actually find that the second shadow is a little bit different length. The shadows would be the same length on a flat earth.

this does so much to prove that the sun is 93 million miles away, and not 3000 miles away.

the sun is smaller and closer on a flat earth...

>Looks pretty damn flat to me

Actually the Three Breasted ("Awesome!") God-Aliens are running the human life experiment inside a rotating cylinder.
That is why you can see the round shadow on the moon. It's the curve of the cylinder.

How close is it?

i said that is one guess, the mainpoint were the dinosaurs living for longer than we are told, and humans being around far earlier than we are told. the hollowearth connection was mainly an effort to find an explenation how they could live for such a long time with barely being seen by anyone. its weird that as far as i know only pterosaurs were seen during the civil war, so they probably were able to get out of hollow earth, and fly over the sea. other didnt make it off antarctica.

based on this then, if you put the yardsticks right under where the sun would be (here, two places in brazil), the shadow shouldn't change individually. Both would show the same result

Your pics are shops. On the one you posted first it is clearly visible.
If the earth was hollow this would be easily measurable by seismic detectors, but who am I to tell you what to believe or not to make your life more interesting.
Protip: the earth isn't flat, either.

Klaus, you are a german, don't fall for mouthbreathing american tinfoil.

I was going to draw a straight 90 degree line along that horizon to show the curvature but when I zoomed in it revealed that you had already doctored it, all those squares....

Nice try kid!

if you are reading this german's infograph images and think to yourself "that is fucking dumb, who the hell made that?", that's how you look to history savvy people with your holocaust denial images

weirdcrap.com/scholarly/debunk.html

with a telescope, i can watch Mars and Saturn, but i can't see an island 120 miles away on the horizon.

Yes the earth is flat

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

yeah, sure are they photoshops, just like the story of the natives talk about the thunderbird that looks directly like a pterosaur.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
of course this thing is just a legend and nothing more.
and the other stuff i linked in the first post are also all just hoaxes and faked right?

pic related came out shortly after the pic of was published. this pic was then used to in newspapers etc to talk about how this stuff is faked. weirdly they used a fake photo which looks is a direct reenactment of the other pic, up to the same posture and holes in similar areas. this one is fake and used as a psyop to discredit the real one from the first post

It is flat. For some reason Sup Forums has fallen for this kike lie that it is a sphere. Complete bullshit.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Endless endless endless proofs