Britain's biggest buy-to-let landlord bans 'coloured people' because of 'the curry smell'

APOLOGIZE

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/britains-biggest-landlord-bans-coloured-people-curry-smell/

I don't see anything wrong with this. Curry smell is a nice way of saying they don't use toitlets.

Based

Looks like the idiots writing this article have never been to an apartment building dominated by Indians

As soon as you open the door and step into the lobby, the entire place fucking reeks of curry no matter where you go.

This

I go to a uni that has a large population of them, where ever they conjugate, they bring that foul smell

I wasn't expecting this patriotism today.

Curry is delicious, why would you mind the smell?

kek

Good man, fuck these people with their food that smells like shit

I agree. The smell also stinks and permeates every room of a house and when you try to sell the house on it's the thing that lingers.

I got a house for my third year of uni in Hull after some Chinese students had been in there. I had to get the housing office in to clear out our gutters because in one year the Chinese students had flushed about 15 pounds of fat down the sink and it just sat in the drains and blocked them.

I would ban them because they're third world savages that need to fuck off back to their own country, but hey if he wants to what I want for the curry instead it works for me.

He's just saying what everyone's thinking anyway. People will sell their houses at a fucking loss if they get black or pungent neighbors, which is why we see massive white flight in Europe and Burgerland.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Wow, so cooking curry is like smoking tobacco.

Let's all just let the better threads slide, why don't we?

Is this even legal?

>landlord bans 'coloured people' because of 'the curry smell'

his property
his choice

Because it's not the tasty smell of fresh curry, it's a stale nauseating stench that permeates every soft furnishing in the house and never goes away

It is a very strong smell. I would not rent an apartment next to a suit that cooked with curry daily. Not even at a discounted price. I would honestly live next to train tracks or a pothead.

He also banned single adults and kids under 18. He's not so based.

What is wrong with that?
Not only does it make perfect sense, but it's a benefit to society.

The other day I was sitting in a waiting room and a western looking Indian guy came in and sat down. He absolutely stank like shit. I mean actual feces. This isn't the first time this has happened.

WHY DO THEY STINK

This is clearly a Psyop.

Shitskins shit on their skin

They don't believe in bathing in clean water.

I've noticed that non-whites have a peculiar smell and seem to sweat more than whites.

Do darkies in general have more sweat glands or something?

All the black guys I was in the army with had to wear tanktops and two pairs of underwear because they would sweat so much onto their clothes.

>first day in halls at university
>indian people cooking in the kitchen
>smells nice
>i like curry anyway so not a problem

By the end of the week, about half of the people in the whole building had complained about the smell. The only ones that hadn't were either Indian or afraid of being accused of racism, because there's no way they put up with it otherwise. They just wouldn't stop cooking it. It's not a myth, they eat curry all the time and it gets into everything.

>indian is british
>no indians in britain
>india becomes independent
>britain gets full of indians
the fuck?

They just have poorer hygiene.

Where you going to find toilet paper on the street? They don't wipe after they take their sloppy curry shits

M8 Europeans also smell like shit. 8 hour plane ride next to a Spaniard was the worst of my life. Taking frequent showers seems to be an American continent thing.

For years a korean family owned the local convenience store near my house. They were clean, quiet and polite. A week after they sold it to some poos the store has a permanent curry stench, they always have some loud screeching poo "music" on, and they're dirty little poo rat kids are always running around making noise and being annoying.

Although Indians are another level of shit smell.

Based

no they cook with curry and the smell stays in the wall for years after they leave

That's really racist tho

yes Sven it is. Maybe not in Sweden and German but nearly anywhere else.

>spaniards
>white

I used to have Indian neighbors at my old apartment. Hallway fucking reeked 24/7/365 and often leaked into my place.

He's just doing what's best for business.

Because user is probably a lonely virgin who will never find a waifu ;^(

B A S E D

Free market, he can do what he wants with his product

POO

what's "buy-to-let"? i've heard of "rent-to-own" over in america but is this guy doing the opposite...somehow?

same here. lives in irvine ca for 2 years. the last few months an indian family moved in. i did not renew my lease because the smell was so strong i couldnt even open the windows. i complained to management and said they couldnt do anything about it

Pajeet here, its true. The strong smell of the spices literally get embedded in the wall and furniture etc.

Indians are the BRAAAAAAP masters. Their clothes and homes stink for a reason.

My grandfather used to own an appartement building and he said the biggest mistake he ever made was renting one of the apartments to an Indian family. They were doctors and paid their rent on time and everything but when they moved out the smell in the walls was so horrible he had to spend loads to fix it because there was no way he could rent it out to white people. He didn't dare to charge them for the washing down and refurbishing because he was afraid of a media backlash.

I would never rent out to anything but white people desu.

>drop a ton of spices on everything
>look at me, we can cook, it's our culture

also: checked

This. Curry smells amazing when it's cooking, but the smell sticks to furniture and clothing. Not to mention curry BO is one of the most foul smells in existence.

There. Someone finally said it. Based.