Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice as a white man

Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice as a white man...

I consider both my gf and myself to be pretty politically aware. I have taken several red pills, and she's more of a typical college leftist, but seems to have relaxed on it since she started dating me. She's an American raised Japanese girl.

So last night, while in the middle of sex, she wraps her legs around me and screams "Yes Daddy! Colonize my Asian pussy with your Big White Cock!"

What did she mean by this? I'd also love to see what some of the r/asianmasculinity posters here think, as they tend to deal with Asian women more. Pic unrelated.

This is why race-mixing is degenerate

Today in things that never happened.

Assuming this is true, OP, she was probably trying to make you laugh. She probably knows you're as political as you say, and she's showing that she accepts you that way. Take it at face value, and don't let politics get in the way of your relationship.

THIS IS ACTUALLY WAY TOO NICE AND WHY ARE YOU HERE

top fukken kek

Why am i here? Bc I'm bored in comparative poltics class, lol. And are there really that few "nice" people on Sup Forums ???

(On a side note "colonize my Asian pussy" made me laugh out loud)

Dude, colonize that poor girls pussy. I usually start with basic military force at first. Send a diplomat to the leader, negotiate to leave a small force, ect. Large scale cultural changes come later

>I consider both my gf and...

Sup Forums getting some creative writing done today

That's fucking disgusting and horrible though, that's not nice at all. You are actually sub human and deserve to suffer.

What is disgusting and horrible, making a joke during sex?

Bait thread

Lewd

>gf screams something during sex
>immediately thinks "what did she mean by this"
You need to spend less time on/tv/

Japan is White though and not Asian. They are more advanced than the Slavs and Latin European races. If you are a slav or dago you should feel ashamed for trying to corrupt pure white Japanese genetics

Making a joke so fucking disgusting and degenerate, It's fucking horrible you don't have to imagine what kind of white trash rat tail reeking white faggots race mix with asians.

Yes, but I am confused at what we are supposed to baited into?

I feel I'm partially to blame. The only way I can cum is when she tells me that. I whisper into her ear, "it's time", then she tells me to colonize her pussy, I colonize it with a gallon of my seed, roll over and send her back home to you. The next truck I'm teaching her is to lick asshole. Don't be surprised when she flips you over or picks your legs up and dives right into your starfish. She's is actually quite a filthy degenerate when she's not around you. You can thank me later.

i swear all western women that go to japan look like this

I'm pretty sure if she said "colonize my pussy, Daddy" then she wasn't being serious. It's like saying "can you feel it now, mister Krabs?" Or "firmly grasp it!"

Dude you need to lighten up or get laid, pick whichever...

epic thread Sup Forumsro

But making a joke like that suggests a situation of insane degeneracy. You're a rat.

Someone pissed in your cheerios

Like what? Fucking while unmarried? Time to get out of the woods Jedidiah

One of those neo nazi types that are literally "MUH RACE" which stems from them being complete nigger fuck ups while by some treachery of satan is fucking a nip. There isn't a fire hot enough.

Of all the threads, Shareblue...

You're not fooling anyone

This