Auschwitz Survivor Confronts ICE Director: ‘History Is Not On Your Side’

>“For no other reason but for being Jewish, I was hauled off by the Nazis.”

>A Holocaust survivor who was imprisoned in both the Auschwitz and Dachau concentration camps warned President Donald Trump’s top immigration enforcer that history was not on the administration’s side.

>In a dramatic moment at a public forum on immigration Tuesday, 87-year-old Bernard Marks confronted U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Thomas Homan.

>“When I was a little boy in Poland, for no other reason but for being Jewish, I was hauled off by the Nazis,” Marks said. “And for no other reason I was picked up and separated from my family, who was exterminated in Auschwitz. And I am a survivor of Auschwitz and Dachau.”

>Marks then proceeded to warn Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones, who hosted the event, against working closely with Homan to carry out the Trump Administration’s strict deportation policies, which include stalking immigrants at courthouses.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/auschwitz-survivor-ice_us_58db5eafe4b0546370632b4f?

Other urls found in this thread:

collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn43099
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
times-standard.com/article/ZZ/20140308/NEWS/140309322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In comments posted online by CBS Sacramento, he said:

>“I spent five and a half years in concentration camps, for one reason and one reason only: Because we picked on people. And you, as the sheriff, who we elected as sheriff of this county, we did not elect you for sheriff of Washington, D.C. It’s about time you side with the people here.

>And when this gentleman (Homan) stands up there and says he doesn’t go after people, he should read today’s (Sacramento) Bee. Because in today’s Bee, the Supreme Court Justice of the State of California objected to ICE coming in and taking people away from the courts.

>Don’t tell me that this is a lie. We stand up here, Mr Jones, don’t forget. History is not on your side.”

Good, lets fill up the Jewish neighborhoods with migrants and illegals.

Checked!

>87-year-old Bernard Marks
>“I spent five and a half years in concentration camps"

So arrested at 10 years old. He's fortunate that he fell through the cracks.

>collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn43099

He went on to be a deck hand on the Exodus, before going to college in Cincinnati.

Dude's story is all over the place.

I fucking hate "holocaust survivors". Lying bloody kikes, who think their opinions matters. They should all be sent to the oven.
I dream everyday with my hands wrapping around their fragile necks while they look into my eyes with terror as they die

>Deporting illegal immigrants is the same as turning 6 gorillian people into ashes

Do they not understand the concept that deporting someone doesn't mean we're killing them.

If those camps were automated killing factories, how come so many of these kikes survived many years in multiple camps?

Some of these rat parasites even claim to have survived being gassed half a dozen times.

Someone research this kike. They always lie about their stories.

That's you mistake.

Deportation are not profitable, you can always make soap with human fat or lampshades with their skins.

Genocide is redpilled, deportations are blueppiled

I can't wait for the last of them just to be gone already. The last living survivor will have endless books and news clips about them, but I don't care, just go away and let us actually start our new age.

I was taught in school that every kid was immediately taken to a ditch and shot

The jews AFTER the war had to illegally immigrate since they had no papers. In that sense, it sort of makes a connection to jews and illegal immigrants. But it's a fucking hidden picture, you have to squint and try to see it.

no archive
no bump

sage goes into the option field

Would've gassed this faggot on spot.

Yeah, because deporting non-citizens is obviously equivalent to industrialized slaughter.

Doubtful.

There will always be some old Jew claiming shit about being in the Holocaust.

After it becomes a reality that there shouldn't be anymore, there's going to be a huge push from the next generation that had to listen to the "horrors".

>Oy vey, my grandfather used to tell us such scary stories
>Striped Death - Chronicle of My Pappy in the Camps

Five and a half years in a death camp?
More like internment work camp.
I don't hear Japanese complaining and American troops interned them for their ethnicity.
>>Japanese are honourable and don't lie.

Yeah, but the older ones are all dead now so they are down to this now. In 10 years they will be survivors who were born in the camps.

>le wrong side of history maymay

Well.. that's strange. He appears to have not survived the camps.

checked for accuracy.

>Auschwitz Survivor Confronts ICE Director: ‘History Is Not On Your Side’
>“For no other reason but for being Jewish, I was hauled off by the Nazis.”

The idea that there is a "side of history" is a Marxist one. Marxists believe that there is an inexorable march through history towards the fated Marxist utopia.

So the idea that he was victimized for being a Jew is silly. He was a fucking Bolshevik.

>After it becomes a reality that there shouldn't be anymore, there's going to be a huge push from the next generation

I thought this was already in play with the claim of holocaust suffering being passed down through genetic influences. It's perpetual now.

I'll bet he thinks israel should have open borders and should let all the muzzies in too!

Tell that kike to fuck off back to the middle east where the rest of his desert kind belong.

the kike faggot has no say as to whom's side history is on.

>deporting non-citizens is the same as throwing citizens into camps and mashing the Zyklon button

Disregarding everything else
>Religious minorities that enhabited the country for generations being deported
VS.
>A minority of an ethnic group of which have illegally entered the country being delivered
Libs are fucking brain dead.

>Auscwitz survivor

He didnt drown in the kiddy pool?

Didn't they try to push the idea that the horror of the shoah is literally genetically imprinted in the descendants?

Nobody holds a grudge like the Jews. They took down the Romanovs because of pogroms. They hold a grudge for Egyptian slavery which never happened. They still lament the Second Temple and will never forgive the Romans.

>stop enforcing your laws oy vey remembah the six gorillion

And make dolls with their beautiful, beautiful hair. German girls love those.

>History is not on your side
History doesn't represent truth either and is a story modified by the winners, so you better hope we don't win this time Juden.

Fuck this old kike, I WISH the ICE would gas the people who were border-hopping and overstaying their visas, I know a good amount of Brazilians who are doing it and deserve nothing short of death.

>He was a fucking Bolshevik.
And even after 5 years in a camp and his whole family killed he did not learn his lesson. These ((people)) really are irredeemable.

mfw I'm an Auschwitz survivor. And escaped the gas chambers.
It was true in my mind.
Not even kike. I'm English Christian. But it happened in my mind.
Now I have PTSD from the murderous gas chambers of death.

I've got one of those number tatoos (written in pen). I want to get some coin from the Germans and get a nice home in Israel by the beach in Tel Aviv. England is cold and rainy. I deserve sunshine and falafel.
Oy vey!

Nah, just Jewish neuroticism, and proneness to victimhood. Also maybe guilty consciences :)

But really I believe that they think, somewhat rightly, that any discrimination no matter how reasonable, opens the door for other discrimination and they feel that threat.

Or else they get to trot themselves out and remind everyone about the holocaust again.

We should have sent them back too

He's Old and was probably planted there. I guess he really believes that trump is Literally sending mexicans to the ovens

>communist uprising against Weimar Republic
>for no other reason than being jewish

ship this kike back to israel

Give their names and ideally location to Sup Forums and someone will re/de-port them.

Actually there was a controversy similar to this in germany in the ww2 period, jewish propagandist intermixed the word "deported" with "exterminated"

That's general, though, not particular to the Jews - all losers chew over their defeats, forever.

cf dumped gf / bf
The South wrt the Civil War
Mexico losing the Mexican War
- the US North is lucky, we've won most of our wars.

What's a good documentary I can watch about the holocaust

>I WAS KILLED IN AUSCHWITZ GOY AND ALSO I WENT TO ANOTHER ONE AND WAS KILLED AGAIN

I'm only 42 but I am a holocaust survivor. I was artificially inseminated by crazed Nazi scientists who set the timer to give birth to my infant body in the 80s.

Too bad it wasn't six million and one

WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO DEMOCRATS NOT UNDERSTAND?

MIGHT AS WELL REMOVE THE BORDERS

BUT OH WAIT THAT'S WHAT YOU AND HILLARY WANTED ANYWAY

I'm so glad Trump won, #MEGA when?

>Putting back Illegal (Undocumented) people is now the same as muh 6 gorillion now

I think the old are going a little bit koo-koo

Bolshevik coward makes shoes for Hitler while Germans die fighting communists.
After the war he claims he dieded 6 gorillan times for extra shekels.
Fuck off with your Jew bullshit.
You stupid cunts are universally despised and nobody will care when the Iranians turn your rats nest into an oven.

>Survivor of Auschwitz and Dachau
Huh, here I was thinking that the nazi's were efficient at eliminating the least desirable elements from society.
Also, I will never understand the mentality of people who stand up for illegal immigrants. They are a detriment to anyone who pays taxes in the countries they go to, and they actively drive down wages. It's like these people are so conditioned to resist acting in a way that is best for their own interests.

¡AY WEY ES UN SEGUNDO HOLOCAUSTO!

wow since hes a survivor of the holocaust he must be an expert on immigration policies

Is he saying that their home countries are basically giant concentration camps?

>be 10
>spend five and a half years in a death camp
>don't die
sounds legit

Have they ever considered that the present and the future is?

Here's one that was suggested to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

It's denialist though. And, I haven't watched it myself yet.

>hunt jews down and kill them even though they are citizens of your own country or neighboring countries
is not the same as
>moving people who are citizens of another nation back to said nation who are in your country illegally

All jokes and memes aside about the Holocaust and the actual numbers and whatever, weren't the Jews in Germany that were persecuted still German citizens who spoke German and had jobs and families and whatnot

How is this relevant to ICE at all? If I was a legal immigrant in the United States this shit would be infuriating. Why are they trying to blur the lines between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants?

>concentration camps
oy

¡YO FUI DEPORTADO SEIS MILLONES DE VECES POR EL MISMO DONALD TRUMP!

I already have. It came to my attention that one of the girls I studied with in high school is living illegally in Commiefornia doing social security work or whatever the fuck - she's a massively stupid bitch so I'm pretty sure she can't speak english at all.

Anyway, I asked around for her full name and address under the pretext of getting in contact with her and asked a burger friend to mine to submit the tip. Sadly she was smart enough to go to SF, which means the chances of her actually being deported are low.

Jews are citizens of no country. International rats.

Wasn't true

Fuck, it really is the Jews trying to destroy the world.

Every
Fucking
Time

>survived being deloused
That's fairly standard.
Even for lying sacks of shit.

Remember that of the latest round of 'antisemitism' since november, the perpetrators were all jews, muslims or liberal retards trying to put it on Trump.

You can look them up.
>jewish dual us/israeli citizen this last week that made dozens of threats to jewish centers and institutions
>juan thompson, black muslim, lying journalist that got fired did another dozen, tried to frame his coal burning ex gf for it
>couple libs hit faggots painted swastikas in synagogue in Canada
>cunt jew paints swastika on her dorm room door, clearly visible on security camera
>shit tons of fake anti islamic and anti black incidents over the last several months
Etc, etc.
And the news ignores it.

>sending spics back to mexico is like sending jews to Auschwitz

>denialist

What a bullshit jew term.

MEXICO IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN AUSCHWITZ AND DONALD TRUMP IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER

It's women without children with generalized protectiveness of the helpless or, other hispanics who want more hispanics around, or else don't like seeing their own kind seen as undesirable.

David Cole's one

Fuck off kike

shit argument it shit.
It has nothing to do with being Mexican or Hispanic, it has to do with having crossed the border illegally after the law was passed.

>it was real in MY mind!

Well, it has a slant, for sure. I just wanted him to know what he was getting into. I suppose 'Shoah' is the blue-pilled version. I should say, that any bluepill version relies on witness testimony which is imo dubious, pic related.

>they call in a Holocaust survivor to talk about modern illegal immigration issues

PATHOS OVERLOAAAD

>Birkinau
what did he mean by this

Yep, when can we get off Mr. Goldbergshekelstein's wild ride?

>Masturbation machines for killing boys
Wat

>spent 5.5 years in camps

times-standard.com/article/ZZ/20140308/NEWS/140309322

>Marks was just 7 when the Germans invaded Poland and his family was confined to the Jewish ghetto of Lodz.

>German forces occupied Łódź on 8 September 1939

>Jews were not settled into the Ghetto until March 1940

>Jews were not deported from the Ghetto until 20 December 1941, when Rumkowski was ordered by the Germans to announce that 20,000 Jews from the ghetto would be deported to undisclosed camps, based on selection by the Judenrat.

>Dachau and Auschwitz were closed in 1945

Something here is not adding up...

Can we start gassing them instead?
We're nazis after all.

This image is quite accurate...

ah yes of course
literally hitler

Sending illegal aliens back to their country of origin is not the same thing as executing citizens on ethnic grounds.

>system execution camps
>lived there for 5 years
?

he is lying, based on this article, he dont even have a tattoo, so he survived 5 years in ausch and dachau without tattoo ??

you needed tattoo to enter the camp
you needed tattoo to get food, no tattoo no food

so he survived 5 years without food ?

he was 13 when he come to ausch and all people under 15 was killed instantly by mengele so ???

he said he did not get tattoo because he said to the german officer he needed to use the bathroom and was hiding on the bathroom every day for 5 years ?

So, according to him, he's not 87 years old.

For his story to match up, he would need to be 84.

Also, he could have only spent 4 years in concentration camps, and that's assuming he was there until the Soviets liberated the camps.

He would have been 12 years old then.

If he WAS a deckhand on the Exodus in 1947, he would have been 14.

That's too young to be a deckhand.

>tfw people think Dachau was a death camp
What a bunch of idiots, my great aunt was forced by american troops to clean up Dachau, and while she said there were a bunch of sick and malnourished people, there were no ovens or mass graves or anything

>Jew lies about the Holocaust for political purposes

>dogs trained to fuck women
Now this is how you treat a kike.

EPIC WIN my fellow anonymouse

The eternal jew strikes again, next thing you know he will be telling stories of death roller coasters and colored smokes! Why is it only us americans eat this jewish bullshit to this extent, dominicans know they are full of shit, spain knows they are full of shit, and even brazil knows they are full of shit.

did he survive the compressed air bowel inflation? oh, the horror

are there any non jewish concentration camp inmates that spout their story all over and think their opinios does matter?

funny

in reality you probably would shy away like a pussy 2 seconds after you looked at anyone on the street

pretty low to equate this with the holocaust. there is no comparison... and it cheapens the holocaust.