You feel bad for Trump's family?

You feel bad for a family that is richer than shit and could give two shits about you? You feel bad for a family that has made it's money off of conning the American people into buying shitty stuff?
Sorry but for a lot of people, the apples don't fall far from the tree. She's using the Trump name to sell crap clothing made in other countries that is extremely overpriced. The same tactics her dad uses to sell his stupid Vodkas or Steaks or whatever other QVC scam he's had in the past.
And now, she's getting an office in the White House. Why? Because the fucking first lady is a foreign Model who has no idea what she's gotten herself into. She posts luxurious pictures from the million dollar apartment she lives in that costs taxpayers shittons of money so that their precious Bannon can stay at the same exclusive private school because God forbid he should have to do what other kids have to do when their parents get a new job and start at a new school. Ohhh no, no way they could do that! Have they paid or reimbursed the country for any of those expenses? Will they? Probably not. They're mooches, all of them. They've mooched off their father who's been mooching off the American people for decades. And now, he's the President, and is only mooching even more than ever, with his weekly golf trips to his shithole golf course, again, on the taxpayers dime. He's wasting millions and millions of dollars in taxpayer money, and then has the nerve to continue slashing American benefits to pay for some dumb ass, misguided wall. His family has been a cancer on America, and the cancer is growing out of control. His family has no idea what public service is, and that is why they receive so much hate. It is absolutely deserved, and he continues to earn it on a daily basis.
Sorry for the rant, but no, his family is just as culpable as he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/62621y/theyre_really_stretching_for_things_to_criticise/dfk3w6e/?context=10000&st=j0v4rl10&sh=aa7f90bb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

Ivanka for first female President

are bongs turning into the new leafs? what the heck is happening?

Good Lord, mad much buddy??

Relax. Half of them a pissed off of cider thanks to the brexit shit today.

They are more humble & thankful for there status.
Unlike there predecessor, that believe humanity should be enslaved & we are all nothing but equally filth.

it's a new pasta from reddit liberals. Enjoy
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/62621y/theyre_really_stretching_for_things_to_criticise/dfk3w6e/?context=10000&st=j0v4rl10&sh=aa7f90bb

FPBP

See a contentious post by a bong? There's a good chance that it's a pajeet or a Quintessentially British mudslime.

Didn't read but wow you're butthurt. Calm down and go have a tea

I generally dislike making fun of people less fortunate than myself but come on brother, you're just embarrassing yourself. Listen, the first of the month is close and your food stamps will be refilled soon. I know I know it sucks bein hangry

I love Don Jr.
but (((Ivanka & Jared))) are cancer...
they tried their damnedest to stop Trump from campaigning!
They tried hard to make him quit the presidential race... while Don Jr. and Eric were campaigning hard!
Now, they have fucking moved in to the white house!!! I'm pretty sure nobody elected Jared to anything in his life!
Get those two out of the white house! they are plants to tarnish Trump's presidency!
NO to nepotism

>posting occupy democrats images
What could backfire about a mother taking her children to the zoo?

Remember him?

>Couldn't
It's couldn't give two shits, not could.

No why would I feel bad for a bunch of kikes? Fuck them I know they've all tasted baby flesh before.

My apologies, Hans. I had forgotten.

>plebbit whinging again, the post.

literally

How did it backfire on her? Some libtard spewing hate because of her relation to the Donald?

Hero

I love elephants, just look at that fucking thing. Swinging it's gorilla dick nigger trunk around making retarded sounds damn I wanna stick my peanut butter dick into that fence man.

How dare she go skiing.

How dare she go to a zoo.

How dare she go to the science museum.

How dare she take code classes with her daughter.

4th wave feminism will rise and tell the fatties to shut the fuck up and let hot chicks be hot chicks.

Funny considering the legacy of President DudeWeed.

>tl;dr how dare she be a mother to her child and how dare she choise to be born a trump

user...

thats alot of work for only .02 shekels goy

Its ok, you wont be retarded after you die and go to allah. Just remeber to wipe your ass.