Anti Russian disinformation-Baltics vol.1

This is the thread I promised yesterday.
So here we discuss our probabilities and actions against Russian disinfo cyber war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n2_WNJWCT8
mod.gov.lv/Papildriki/Oficiala vestule.aspx
mod.gov.lv/lv/Ministrija/Vadiiba/Copy of Ministrs.aspx
mod.gov.lv/Ministrija/Vadiiba/VS.aspx
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=gBx-ny3aJ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=44B4c6VDPWk
youtube.com/watch?v=eyj0u52XTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ud_dU8SZA
youtube.com/watch?v=JxLYF1zDUwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QiRWCOysHaQ
rusprav.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not from Russia, but there is a lot of dis-information about LAtvia being an independent country.

we are being hit from both sides.. disinfo to the left and right. the only thing that can help us win this war is a new media website

latvians are the worst balt posters

This is what 3 hours of typing looks like in Estonia

youtube.com/watch?v=7n2_WNJWCT8

thats pretty rich coming from a country where peoples dna is spliced with turtles to ensure maximum slowness

What do you mean disinformation about Latvia being independet?

Here you can contact defense ministries in Latvia with person you should directly address.
mod.gov.lv/Papildriki/Oficiala vestule.aspx
Minister:
mod.gov.lv/lv/Ministrija/Vadiiba/Copy of Ministrs.aspx
Secretary:
mod.gov.lv/Ministrija/Vadiiba/VS.aspx

>there is a lot of dis-information about LAtvia being an independent country

I think it's just that one autist that gets "50 posts by this id" in every thread.

your ''banter'' was so shit i wont even give a (you)

Who cares about those balts slav rapebabies

OP is a gypsy, not latvian

This faggot again

pls leave Ivan

Russian nationalists stand with baltic people. Fuck putin-bots.

daily reminder that meme is an humor

Which one?

Never underestimate Baltic autism, Ivan

Latvia ally with us please

What about Russians in Latvia though? Many claim they are nationalists but if they were, they would return to their motherland

So what do these pills actually do?

>Eesti-Pill: +5 speed

>Lat-Pill: +5 sallary

>Lith-Pill: +5 Liver health

If they are in latvia they are not nationalist. Is like a fucking jew claiming being European.

The issue in Baltic especially Latvia. there are no alternative news outlets for Russians and they continuously follow Russian made and RF government owned news network and media. What is our plan to fight this?
There is no discussion about it even in politics.
So how we make it seen as an issue?

Baltic states should be divided by Sweden and Russia, Estonia/Northern Latvia goes to Sweden, Southern Latvia+Lithuania goes to Russia.

is pindar from latvia?

Many of them are Jews actually

Btw when are you guys going to do a helicopter rides tour through Europe?

1. Create pro-Latvian news in the Russian Language

2. Offer it as a chance for Russian Latvians to make shekels

3. Ban RT and other shill news coming from Russia

4. ?

5. Profit

Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

What are they gonna do? Change Latvia's wikipedia page to say it's a russian province and annex you. Most people have no idea where Latvia is. Kaliningrad 2.0 will be beautiful.

How can you even hold our territory, we alone have more effective military than you

No thanks Sven, we don't want to turn the Baltics into a multicultural resettlement paradise for all your Muslims

Issue now is that Putin is loosing control and due to this there might be new statements about Baltics as being unstable, russophobic.
Because of this there might be attack the same as in Ukraine due to President of RF loosing control over the country and trying to subvert nations thinking to external issues and another made up war with real fighting.

The last time we killed commies, Pinochet ended jailed in England.

The fucking anglo supporting the jews everytime...

But baltics are based, I still have hope in you guys

Kaliningrad was better as Königsberg

Kaliningrad is Prussia

Kosovo is Kosovo

Plus swedes are too gay to even fight for their women

>1. Create pro-Latvian news in the Russian Language
Why you didn't do that already?

>Kaliningrad
Kaliningrad is over a protectorate of Russia, in reality it may secede whenever it wants. The people over there are held under constant dis-info as it being Russia's official territory.

This. We shouldn't really care about the Balkans because they are shitskins

And Pinochet was actually quite pro Zionist

Thanks Helibro. Come and visit us sometime

Keep the secret, Prussia actually moved to south america, the ride never ends.

>Why you didn't do that already?
there is no marketable value to it and official TV canals can only be owned by the state because of the high documentation,fee costs.

You can't recreate Prussia with mixed raced people.

Because our nationalist parties hate the Russians too much to even allocate any public funding towards them.

Maybe we could get the mayor of Riga to start one up. He loves posting stuff in Russian. He would be on board. Finally use corruption for the good of Latvia for once

better than just let Prussia die

There is actually is some kind of Prussian seperatist movement happening there where Russians larp as Germans. They offered it to Germany in 1990, but the fucking cucks in the SPD turned it down right after signing away the rest of Prussia to Poland for good.

SPD have been traitors since 1871. Sadly there wasn't Freikorps 2.0 to put them back in their commie sheds

Nobody gives a shit about the baltics

>Russian Cyberwarfare.
>At best they hacked the DNC.

>American Cyberwarfare.
>Equation Group.
>Hacked an Iraqi nucular """"research""""" center.

>Also created the most powerful bot-net flame.

Well Ruskies will helb us =DDDD
I think there is not enough diversity in your country, Us the Muslim caliphate of Swedistan and the sheiks federation of Russiastan will liberate you from the degeneracy which is independence from allah.

Don't take it personally, I think this is the same Russian who want's to genocide 75% of his own people because they broke the one drop rule

>Kosovo is Kosovo
>Being this butthurt

>cucks in the SPD
Unification would be even bigger burden on German economy due to E-Germ being added to W-Germ Unified Germany didn't want it because they already had issue with bad infrastructure and problems in E-germ.

You can't be Prussian, if you are not Prussian. Stop cosplaying

>one drop rule
Russians are ethnically pure, you are thinking of Balkan people and Mediterraneans

When I saw the title I thought you meant disinformation about Russia from Latvia.
Seriously you make these threads multiple times a day every day. There's no way you aren't paid to do this or just insanely butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBx-ny3aJ4w

Well the fucks are already trying

Prove that it isnt

Do you have any sources in Russian as them being more trustworthy.

Stop warmongering

>Seriously you make these threads multiple times a day every day.
Do we? How many have you seen lately?

Nah, it wasn't that. The strategic costs and the immediate access to the Balto-Scandinavian market would have covered that. Nothing is more valuable than more territory. They just didn't want to be put back in the cuck shed because 'muh German territorial annexations. Muh Hitler 2.0'

Also because they would have to give less money to Turks

Like 5 yesterday. And it's not "we", it's "me". Your country has less than 2 million people. Don't pretend that you have entire armies of Sup Forums goers who happen to all hate Russia and take turns making hate threads about it.

>Stop warmongering

Annexes Crimea and conducts a proxy war in Ukraine

top kek

I'm specifically talking about dis-info campaigns from your government that are clearly lying and warmongering towards us. War is not in our interests at all.

Okay seriously, what and where did those fucks come from? Also how many are they?

Burgerland is suddenly not the sole centre of Sup Forums and Cleetus is triggered

This may not be a problem if you didn't killed them, Sasha.

Also Prussian people gave us their approbation to cosplay them.

I don't understand why people keeps thinking all south american countries are full of jungle monkeys, I mean; we are not germanic, but still from European ancestry (Spanish)

I think it's one specific attention whore latposter, but generally you're right

I think most of them are converts, which is even more dangerous, because they tend to be much more fanatic.

>dis-info campaigns from your government that are clearly lying and warmongering towards us
Post some.

It is real.
Most of Latvians do hate Russians with all their hearts.
We even make songs against them:
youtube.com/watch?v=44B4c6VDPWk
youtube.com/watch?v=eyj0u52XTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ud_dU8SZA
In my opinion Russians are not bad as long their politics don't interfere with our internal policies. At this point Russia is affecting our political stances on certain parties, so yes my anger, not hate towards simple people, is quite rational.

Chile got its army trained by Prussia in the 19th century, they obviously approved the uniforms, but then Prussia got eventually wrecked by Russkis and Polacks so Chile is all what's left. And when was the last time you threw commies out of a Helicopter, Ivan?

shit, i always thought stereotype that balts are slowpokes is just a myth.
i was wrong

Yeah, we had this guy Mikael Skråmo who went to fight with ISIS, he is still down in Syria somewhere.
Motherfucker comes from the same city as i live in aswell.

Hopefully he gets fucked up by some hard ass Kurdish bitch

>most powerful this, most powerful that
>gets head of state installed by vodka hackers
embarrassing

Chile wasn't 60% spic back then. Bismarck would vomit seeing inferior inbred beaners parading in the Prussian inform

youtube.com/watch?v=JxLYF1zDUwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QiRWCOysHaQ

>gets head of state installed by vodka hackers

this triggers the amerifat

I will agree with this.

>poorest "country" in Europe
>Economy solely based on drug trafficking
>Two official languages
>Constant ethnic unrest
>Constant UN and NATO peacekeeping presence

It's like the South Sudan of Europe

do you mean about that three and half rednecks on tracktor what you called - army? that doesn't count as a military, balt.
when the action begins - only thing you can do is yelling 'nato pls help'

>jewtube video with 32k views
>jewtube video with 2k views
Is this really the propaganda campaign you're fighting against?

>>Lat-Pill: +5 salary

>latvians actually believe this

So why do you want it so badly? So it can draw your national averages down even further?

It looks like its from TV mate

>Baltniggers being paranoid about Russia once more while their economy and demographics go to shit

its still better that swedistan, thats all i implied

>demographics go to shit

98% WHITE YOU LEAF

ching chong chang

>Chile wasn't 60% spic back then.

Wrong, Chile has never been a white country, not even a white-majority country.

The difference is that our people is not 50% spanish-50% jungle monkey like Mexico, bc we had less amerindian people and they died per millions.

Also Chile has the same ethnic composition now that we had in 1880

Arn't Swedes allowed to violate direct orders if they feel that those orders could violate human dignity? I know in the German Army its like that

I don't. It's a muslim hellhole and it's only used by politicians to ster up patriotism before an election. And i was just baiting with the Kaliningrad thing btw

but does anyone care about Latvia?

Probs, as long as he never returns iam fine with it, Atleast he isn't our problem anymore.

It's all cool Serbbro

Please remove Kebab soon though

Western Europe is getting very much overrun

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

honestly you monkeys deserve everything that's happening to you

Yeah, """TV""". It's some retarded youtube channel.
Here's their site:
rusprav.tv/
I'll translate a couple of headlines for you
>Ministry of finance dropped a bomb on Pentagon
>GMO-spetznaz - how us is creating supersoldiers
>Putin met with Hitler in a skirt. Collapse of the US and NATO is concluded.
>Shoigu's ultimatum: check to Washington, mate to Beijing.

Jesus fucking christ, Latvia.

Probably more than people care about Portugal

Portugal hasn't been internationally relevant since the 17th century

ching chong chang

>but does anyone care about Latvia?
Yes I do.

same here, also there a version of the direct order here which is called unallowed order that you have to do and then will also be guilty