Why do brits have balls when most euros are pussies?

Is it really just the sea?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1688
youtube.com/watch?v=TpYIKF1wuyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or is anglo blood redpilled?

Because Brits aren't European.

Brits are Brits.

why are my maps lying to me?

This guy really is a fucking boss.

Can't barrage the farage

In a lesbian orgy, someone has to wear the strap on. Might as well be the ugliest girl in the room.

I travelled and worked a lot in Europe. I think history has a lot to do with it. All mainlanders have seen their countries invaded at least a few times. Switzerland is an exception I guess, for various reasons. Anyway, that kind of sits at the back of the minds of most mainlanders I think.

The Brits are islanders and haven't been invaded since 1066 and even that was a touch and go invasion in terms of whether it was going to fail or succeed. A long history of bloody minded determination to defend our island also sits at the back of mind in our collective consciousness.

Modern democracy was also pretty much created on our island and those of us with a brain cell aren't too keen on giving that up.

However... If you look at the Brit Libtards that count for most Millennials, you would wonder what the fuck happened to them. The country could not depend on them in any way. Useless fucking twats.

They are cucked

>However... If you look at the Brit Libtards that count for most Millennials, you would wonder what the fuck happened to them. The country could not depend on them in any way. Useless fucking twats.
they're the same everywhere. At least old bongs voted leave

They are gutless

>half of all germans believe the use of military force is never necessary

Are they retarded?

And they love the leash

1688 nigga

Now i know why the germans are such good goyim.

Your country literally exists because of invasions you cuck

>Implying maintaining order in third world shitholes is a good thing

Why is this always happening to him?

Mostly I think it's to do with being isolated. The mainland continent of Europe is landlocked compared to our tiny island so in a sense, we did 'evolve' seperately. Probably had to fight harder than anyone to get anywhere, which eventually led to us colonizing more than any other empire in history. Yes, we may be ugly and miserable on our windswept rock, but we have a touch of magic and an undying spirit of valiance.

Whoops

what a bunch of cucks

I always say lack of responsibility is tied to cuckness. Even more proof

>At least old bongs voted leave
The voting patterns tilted in that direction, yes. However, a sizeable minority of young Bongs voted to leave as well.

Female voting patterns are also interesting... Younger females tended to adopt what they perceived as the mainstream view (biased mainstream media) and mindlessly repeated the propaganda to justify their vote to remain in the EU. However, I came across many women on social media who were a bit older, with kids, who were ferociously pro-Brexit - more that most men. I think the family women or women with kids, at least, are much more switched on in general to what's going on in the world and are more prepared to be red pilled.

The shocking thing for me leading up to the Brexit Referrendum was the number of people I knew who turned out to be completely arrogant snobs who would say that they, 'had a good eduction' and anyone who disagreed with their views that the UK should remain in the EU were uneducated, stupid, racists, xenophobic, etc. I had to point out those people that I was better educated than them in any case and that their attitude was fucking despicable. I lost a few 'friends'. Good.

farage is a bastrd we hate him...

its sad for germany. honestly we shoulve wiped them out when we could its basically torture to let them live in that state

you are not 'clever' by half and your point is racist.

>Female voting patterns are also interesting... Younger females tended to adopt what they perceived as the mainstream view (biased mainstream media) and mindlessly repeated the propaganda to justify their vote to remain in the EU. However, I came across many women on social media who were a bit older, with kids, who were ferociously pro-Brexit - more that most men. I think the family women or women with kids, at least, are much more switched on in general to what's going on in the world and are more prepared to be red pilled.
In the US it's the same. Married people and people with children are less affected by libtardness

>farage is a bastrd we hate him..
Are you saying you have multiple personalities?

The public requested an invasion as the King was Catholic.

Cherry picking statistics..

Look at guns per citizen.

Germany 30.3
United Kingdom 6.6

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

>Because you're the prime minister
>Of
>BELGIUM

They are massive gamblers there is betting shops everywhere sometimes 4 right beside each other.

The German public requested a syrian invasion is the story that will be told in a couple of centuries

It doesn't hide the fact that it's still a succesful invasion albeit supported by cucks from the Anglican church

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1688

>you are not 'clever' by half and your point is racist.
I suspect you're one of those fucking snobbish Remainers who live in their false world where everyone else who doesn't agree with them must be stupid, uneducated and racist. You're a total fail mate. Grow up.

Top kek, every time people try to maintain order somewhere Europe gets flooded with immigrants.

must be hard to live with the biggest boogeyman in the history of mankind after satan. he's not just just the boogeyman of your country he's the boogeyman of the world. its quite something when you think about it

Why most of uk politicians are drunks? Most of photos i see is with some kind of brewerage

>You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, […] that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?" I'd never heard of you. Nobody in Europe had ever heard of you.
>Well, I sense, I sense though that you are competent and capable and dangerous, and I have no doubt in your intention, to be the quiet assassin of European democracy, and of the European nation states. You appear to have a loathing for the very concept of the existence of nation states - perhaps that's because you come from Belgium, which of course is pretty much a non-country.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpYIKF1wuyE

>Why do brits have balls when most euros are pussies?
We put the balls in our mouth because we love our (((American))) masters.

An 'invasion' supported by the majority of all people of the country and which was welcomed by the people.

There is a bar inside parliament, probably always has been

>We put the balls in our mouth because we love our (((American))) masters.
Thank Abdul. Having male parts in your mouth is obviously your speciality subject.

I expected nothing less.

This.

Is this the boston antifa lad?

Anglos are God's chosen people. That's why it was put upon us to modernise the world with the largest empire known to man. The Americans continue our work and our destiny.

>An 'invasion' supported by the majority of all people of the country and which was welcomed by the people.
Yes, you're describing the refugee influx of 2015 in Germany.

He's probably the faggot trying to finger nigel

Cool down, Smeagol.

And this coming from the Irish?! Fuck sake

>comparing continental filth to based islander culture
mud monkey

>have balls

Not really. Having more balls than Sweden is not that big of an achievement.

They are importing people in droves. London (which is the primary destination for immigrants) is 44% white.

They also have socialized health care and no guns, so they don't really have the balls to bust up big government (although I can't really criticize this aspect, since serbcucks lived under communism),

>normans
>identical to the french
HAHAHAHAHAHHA OH GOD

Why doesn't he his own face?

He's a coward.