So brexit officially started today. Do you wish brits luck or would you prefer see them die a slow painful death?

So brexit officially started today. Do you wish brits luck or would you prefer see them die a slow painful death?

I think it'll be nice to see Germany get taken down a few pegs for their involvement in flooding the EU with shitskins

I wish britain luck. All lithuanians support britain, Ever wondered why lithuanians emigate to britain the most and not some place closer for example germany or norway?

Think about it.

>die a slow painful death
no need to wish them this as it's going to happen anyway

The former. Godspeed Britain

Who's that girl?

Poland posters sure seem mad at the U.K. What do you have to lose. Your free of the Soviets. You've rebuilt your country after WW2. You have a military that can protect your country effectually.

yes,good luck. now get your guns back!

I wish them luck now that they can deport poolanders back to their shithole

Luck, they're going to need it. They have absolutely nothing to gain from brexit.

Wish they do well. Otherwise shit is gonna be even more fucked up down here.

It's full of Brits in here (all my neighbors are Brits, so you can imagine), it moves a lot of money.

what do you call the EU's death by nigger migrants then?

Fuck off, nupol. You are so blue pilled and dumb, it's not even funny anymore.

I wish them all the best.
However this all turns out: The EU crashes and we get to follow our own policies again or the EU just gets by and Germany strengthens its position within.
We will be ok and for the UK its probably better to be outside. They never were really a part of all of this and have to partner up with their former dominions. Brexit is good for the confidence of the Englishmen and they really need it direly.

lurk more faggot

pay denbts kraut

No wonder potatoland is against brexit even though you are nationalists in your own country.

Poland is Mexico of Europe

>them die a slow painful death?
This absolutely but only for english.

Pay denbts, Germoney

>all that distance between us and the rest of the world
I can only dream. Can people please fuck off and leave our comfy island alone?

Official flag of france in 1939-1945

I'm 84% Irish can I come home?

Soon an undemocratic European superstate, composed primarily of Germany and France, will find itself facing off against an alliance of Britain, Russia, and the United States. If history is any guide it's not the British who will need luck.

>germany/russian rapebaby
Let these salty pooland tears come

Fuck, we're so lonely. Tie a rope to us and reel us in!

Not too close though, we don't need the immigrant filth.

I suppose so. We have plenty of rural land available.

LMAOing @ the salty EU niggers. Wishing Britain the very best. Godspeed.

They will be fine. EU will fall anyway and they know that.

nothing but best of luck
the beginning of the end to globalists, pendulum swing etc

PAY

Still top tier cucks.

genuine question, what will replace london in terms of finance hubs? they keep saying frankfurt but it is literally incapable of achieving the same level as london

FUCK THE UK

not a real country

They chose to leave to most powerful economic, political and military Union on the planet and next world power.

Of course I want to see them reduced to irrelevancy for their treason. Watch Scotland and Northern Ireland leave in the near future and Bongland will be reduced to Englanders and Welsh sheep shaggers. What a far cry from the glory they could have had.

Best of luck. Hopefully other countries will leave as well

Why wish them die? I actually wanted to study there, now I'll move to find a better place to gift my 140 IQ to, something like the US. I could even own a gun and stop being an euro cuck myself.

The Germans fucked your country up too, so I don't know what you're talking about faggot

Now fuck off back to fixing toilets Bartek

Northern Ireland will always be British

Why don't you move to the US to fix toilets? You'd make much more than in the UK.

We don't want them and they don't want us.

It's fine the way it is.

DIE die and DIE AGAIN.

Official flag of poland in 1939-1945

you had a chance for something great before you let the kikes destroy it
the EU is a joke in comparison

A lot of Brexit is specifically against Poles so perhaps this is a loaded question.

Naturally I want Brexit to succeed and the EU to dissolve.

Chaos is more entertaining that's why I support brexit. Not only will the UK no longer be in the EU, but they'll also have issues with Northern Ireland and Scotland wanting to secede over it.

Thats the pretty misleading image. We'll just change to grey we're not literally magically leaving the continent known as Europe.

i've had 5 cups of tea today

>This thread

>A lot of Brexit is specifically against Poles
It's really not.

Best of luck chaps!

Girl looks 100% Slav, just saying.

I don't mind the Poles, they're hardworking and make some effort to learn English, unlike a lot of our larger immigant groups. Can't deny they've had an impact on our working class, but it helps that they're white and have a less degenerate culture than Middle Easterners/benefit scrounging Africans, of course.