Move to neighborhood with a lot of somalis

>move to neighborhood with a lot of somalis
>they're not that bad

Wtf Sup Forums you lied to me

>content with shitskins
>doesn't want neighbors in the image of his ancestors, family and countrymen

Report to the nearest mass grave immediately.

test

>they're not that bad
Yeah, you know how I know you're full of shit?
Kill yourself retard.

depends on what you mean by bad. they're uncivilized unevolved and unenlightened. but uncivilized unevolved unenlightened is pretty much the way a woman should be imo, but only as long as she stays in the kitchen. as for the men they can fuck off and die. dont think i would want the women either actually, they can fuck off and die too. i already fucked a kenyan woman who looked like a somali. her pussy fucking stank, was deep and loose as hell, and was mutilated so no clit and no labia, ugly as fuck.

Have you ever been around them?

>Somalian moves to Somalian neighborhood

Let me guess, you live in Burlington, Vermont?

Yes.
There is nothing good about them.
They are assholes and stupid.
Third world trash does not belong here. They do not fit in American society.
You're probably some retarded faggot who doesn't give a fuck about American culture so you act like it doesn't exist.

No but I live around Dominicans who are half as black as Somalians yet still have managed to turn my town into a third world ghetto

I know a girl who was gang raped by Somalis in the UK

it's common

Nice try Abdul

>somali
>not that bad

Please, they're niggers among niggers.

>There is nothing good about them.
>They are assholes and stupid.
>Third world trash
this man gets it. op is a nigger.

Where I would put them on the scale generally is worse than arabs but not as bad as pakis.

Just wait until you get beaten or mugged. It's not a matter of if but when

plus somali women age the worst of all women. literally they hit 40 and they turn to absolute shit, all of them.

Wrong. Somalis are actually the worst fucking shitheads on the planet. They have the low IQ of a nigger and the obstinate brainwashing of an arab.

They have zero redeeming qualities. We should keep them out of our country at any cost.

t. Swedish immigrant.

Of course, they're niggers with arab culture.
Somali is a nation founded by Oman to facilitate slave-trade.
It can't get worse, it literally can't.. Oh wait, abbos
It can get worse but probably not in Africa.

Kek
Funny how people who live near black hate blacks, and how people who don't love them?

yeah. i live in a neighborhood with like 75+% immigrants or something, many of them somali. all jobs i've had had a lot of immigrants, most had niggers. my dad's sjw feminist liberal brainwashed fuckwit wife who lives in an almost entirely white area has an attitude like she knows better than me the nature of immigrants.

I think in a way islam is probably a step up for some niggers in the worst parts of africa because it gives them something resembling structure.

niggers gonna nig

They would be better off in the jungle that with Islam.

than*

I live in Toronto, our old mayor used to buy crack from them.

they closed the other tread... so I red pill you nigger lovers here:

Niggers and white relationship... it is not interracial!!! it is called inter-species
Negroids are not the same species as the humans!
we still haven't found our real common ancestors with the niggers!
we know deep deep back in the day, both came from the primates... but some even think gorillas are more evolved than niggers

a Chinese - white
or a Indian - Chinese
couples are interracial... nigger and human mating is bestiality.
They don't understand humans and can't afford to have human right... because they are animals!
Dogs are civilized... but wolves are not!!! you can't change a wolf nature by training it! it will always be violent... even 3 generation of interbred wolf and dog... is an unstable and violent breed

Truth. Ethiopia is christian and even if ethiopia is a worthless shithole it's still a huge improvement to Somalia. Looking outside of somalia Boko Haram is a good evidence that islam is pure cancer and if you inject that cancer into a nigger brain you'll get something so awful it's out of this world.

They're planning your conversion to Islam behind your back.

Doubt

Are Indians that close to Southern Europeans?

Interesting.

Reminder to not breed outside of the pink square

fear mongering is the politics of weak men. racists are weak. there are criminals, violent ones in every group.