Is there honestly a more paranoid, assblasted, delusional shithole in all of Europe?

looks russian to me

Lithuania looks like the continent of Africa.

Also has an ulgy nigger-tier flag.

They should replace the green with black.

you're not wrong

Lithuyania could have had a joint country with the glorious poland, but instead the buttmads wanted their own "independent" country so they got the tiny shithole they desired. Dumb cucks

probably latvia on their own

>Lithuyania
russhit spotted

wachu sayin

heh, did you come here on your vocation trying to bang some 10/10 slav sluts but instead got tricked into buttsex with Vladimir?

oh no, someone called my country africa again. I sure got BTFO'd. lmao

Good one guys.

How does one get tricked into buttsex with Vladimir? Asking for a friend.

you go to Old Riga clubs, make it known you're a tourist and some solid looking bitch will start creaming over you, take you to have some good time elsewhere where Vlad is waiting for you, uses ur ass and takes your things. Classic really.

No, because Balts have always been vile and nasty little tribes

say that to my face nigga

Can't we all agree that anglosaxons and most distant Germans are the true whites, and gypseys, medditeranians, and easterners can all sink?

Haha the yank thinks someone cares about his opinion

he probably fell for the old riga trick ahaha

proofs?

Hahahaha! You're so assblasted! Just stop hahaha

This is your daily reminder that the baltic countries are simply butthurt Russians in denial.

who is better to post rus propaganda than their lapdogs serbs.
jebem ti mater, kurac.

t. Russian rapebaby

Drink your vodka and calm down, nikita.

>country balls
>rus propaganda

your delusion knows no boundary

Kosovo doesn't fucking exist...that map needs fixed.

Fuck off we are full

>muslims
>people

what

>Is there honestly a more paranoid, assblasted, delusional shithole in all of Europe?
Poland and due to recent events, Great Britain

arent countryballs supposed to represent some truth in a funny manner? I am sorry if im not as sharp memer as you boi

"Full" my ass...I know that's a complete lie Eesti and you know that too...

Never seen a baltic post that didn't involve butthurt or self-loathing

really makes my suicide rates go up

Fuck Off Argentina, the Falklands are British, and always will be

Here, a genuine baltic (You) set

oy vey, nothing to see here, how about those darn negros my fellow white man.

The reason why ISIS want europe! *w*
For what? Explode and rape people?

Top post esti.

Fuck off leaf, it's not the peoples fault that government doing completely shit job since 1991. Still we are better of like this than being you, complete dominator in cucketery, ruled by Castros 100th bastard.

Estonia are ok posters, fuck the other two

No there really isnt. Save for some Romanian gypsies

At least our prime minister isnt woman

>t. Potatonigger

Fuck off. Eesti is Besti,

The distant 2nd best European country is Finland.

Latvia is 3rd

Lithuania is okay since one of their people stole a Typhoon-class SLBM sub and gave it to us.

America-kun knows whats up

Ko tu tikko teici par mani, mazā kuce? Es tev pateikšu es esmu absolvējis kartupeļu audzētāju kursus ar zelta liecību, es esmu bijis iesaistīts vairākās kartupeļu novākšanas operācijās Vertukšņā un Elejā, un esmu salasījis vairāk nekā 300 tonnas buļbu. Es esmu trennējies traktoru vadīšanā un esmu vislabākais kapļa operators Vangažos. Tu man neesi nekas tikai kārtējais pilsētnieks. Es tevi pārspēšu kartupeļu ražas novākšanā ar ātrumu un precizitāti kuru tu nekad neesi piedzīvojis šai saulē,turu pie vārda.Tu domā ka tu tiksi prom sakot šīs rupjības internetā? Padomā vēlreiz,pajol.Kamēr mēs runājam es sazinos ar savu slepeno Madoniešu kartupeļu vācēju divīziju un tava IP adrese tiek notiekta tāpēc gatavojies vētrai,tārps.Vētrai kas pārtrauks to nožēlojamo lietu ko tu sauc mājas jumtu. Tu esi miris puis.Es varu būt jebkurā vietā un laikā uz lauka, un varu novākt ražu vairāk nekā 700 veidos ar savām kailajām rokām vien.Ne tikai esmu īpaši ilgi trennējies traktora vadīšanā, bet man arī ir pieeja veselai arklu divīzijai un es to izmantošu lai izbeigtu eksistenci tai lietai ko tu sauc par uzartu lauku,tu mazais mēsls. Ja vien tu zinātu kādu bezdievīgu atbildi tavs asprātīgais “komentārs” gūs pār tevi, varbūt tu būtu turējis savu sasodīto mēli. Bet tu to nedarīji, tu to nevarēji, un tagad tu maksāsi, tu muļķi. Es tevi aplaistīšu ar vircu viscauri un tu tajā slīksi.Tu esi miris dēls.

HUEHUEHUE

Tere-tere! Ma armastan Sind!

I like the Balts. I sure hope they don't get flooded with niggers.

>Estonia will be more Nordic than Sweden soon, with more blondes by the end of my life.

Are there more mentally handicapped people than canucks?

naw, they low-key imported like 6k niggers here last year, you can see them everywhere loitering around. But they are too cucked to too anything, i guess we got the beta negros.

Swens?

at least lithuania is like 99% white
how do you feel about jamal cucking you?

Funny how Baltic states actually backed Red army during civil war in Russia and even sent volunteers to fight for them. They deserved every bit of opression that they got from Soviets.

Because you guys are like Finland, only with better tempers and food.

They fear you.

Literally the same here

I bet they lied about how much they imported and now trying to import as much as possible. Most immigrants are short and meek.

Yesterday I saw a black nigger on a bycicle.

>Yesterday I saw a black nigger on a bycicle.
Was there circus in your city?

yeah, Russian architecture was really top-notch

""""volunteers""""

>tfw ruskies come
>kill your wife and daughter
>germans drive back the russians
>you are drafted into latvian SS
>"atleast i will fight the mean reds!"
>germans lose and start running away
>russians,once again,occupy latvia
>you`re holding the last bit of land in hopes that allies will come and save latvia from the reds
>you get killed by your brother/son who was was drafted by the ruskies.

They're attracted to your flag. Reminds them of home.

When did Vilnius get electricity?

You should know, leaf

Looks at flag
>leaf
>calls some cucked
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(You)

are you retarded?

yes. explain him his history, mr leaf integrity.

well he got WWII and the Russian revolution wrong,so the leaf is right here to make that assumption.

Love you to m8
...n.no homo!

baltic hate thread

SAGE

>t. baltnigger

LATVIA IS HORRIBLE SHITHOLE TO BE FLATTENED BY THE STEEL TRACKS OF RUSSIAN TANKS ^^

I was talking about events of 1917-1920 when. baltic states sent volunteers to help the Reds take over Russia. You literally contributed to eatablishing regime that will occupy you later.

Kas see meeldib Sulle?

>Latvia is horrible shithole
Atleast we don't blame germany for our economic problems. Lazy cucks, no wonder why economy in Greece is so bad.

no, you blame russia (i.e. your energy provider) which is the same difference

incompetent pieces of shit

The three countries I'm willing volunteer to defend and die for are:

1). Estonia
2). Finland
3). Latvia

I've been a medic, I can hit the bullseye at 310 yards with my 7mm RemMag (700P config) and I hate Russians more than mudslimes.

I hope Turkey nukes you.

Yeah, because they totally knew what was going to become of the Soviet Union, right?

>baltniggers
>intelligence

pick 1

>leafs
>logic

pick 1

btw thanks for the troops syrup nigger

1. Poland with cathotaliban shit
2. Estonia and other two countries for top clinical paranoia

Witnessed

Different types of posters from every region. Eastern Europeans don't take this too seriously. Russians tend to take the /x/ portion of Sup Forums more seriously. Poles take the religion, but even that is tongue in cheek. The only ones who don't see this are westerner shut-ins and old people.

I can aggre with them communism really destroy countries, inb4 I live in a ex communist shithole, thanks to God 4 Pinochet.