Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Pro-tip
>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNMPzMC9buA
youtu.be/RDBEWVbOOgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first wheel was critical to all our development as a civilization but you wouldn't stick it on your car.

>black male image

Why don't you proof you claims first? it's like saying The spaghetti monster is the one true god prove me wrong.

This is funny because it would mean that since they're the first stem of the modern human tree, they are the least evolved one

All women are beautiful, but im the blue print

REKT

You mean
>I'm the shitty alpha version before we fixed all the bugs

THIS is the common ancestor of all blacks.

>Evolution doesn't apply to black people
I agree, blacks are unevolved

okay done

proved you wrong retard

Gods first draft

>A picture of a nigger
>sees Finnish flag

>black people
Rhesus Blood Group (A+, B+, O+, etc)
>white people
Non-Rhesus Blood Group (A-, B-, O-, etc)
If you're white and you are Rhesus Positive then your ancestors got coalburned somewhere down the line.

>all women are beautiful
uglywhore.png
*sips tea

Rhesus negative people have some mysterious origins, my dad and I are negative, my moms family must've been coalburners lol.

Its called a prototype and its always the shittiest version. All after are improvements.

Also never buy until the second or third version let alone before the actual release.

It's like black Jake Gyllenthal

Would you fuck a blueprint?

I am Rh- but I also am a slav

>I'm the blueprint
White women are the more perfected version of you.

i will prove you wrong by posting the last miss Helsinki winner (also read "literal ape")

Indeed, not an blueprint, but early unperfected sketches

> gums blue

checks out

stepping up your meme game shills? Keep on doing so.

Not blue...

Hottest true finn alive.

You sound like butthurt manlet desu.

Thanks to whites raping them:) You're welcome

Your country is named after a state

Lol, you blame whitey for everything bad and this is something they are actually responsible for that you praise..

>power fantasy

>all women are beautiful

Actual, and very basic, scientific knowledge of how biological heredity works.
WE WUZZ KINGSS lol

Africa was God's rough draft

Blacks are obviously just as evolved as whites. BY DEFINITION.

>Jesus suffering fuck

Genetically, blacks have evolved just as long as white people.

If you want to say they're closer to our common ancestors, sure - but that's not the same thing as being "less evolved".

If you want to say culturally less evolved, well, yeah, obviously.

The Neanderthals were more advanced than modern African hunter-gatherers.

- aspirin
- may have been hunter/horticulturalists
- processed tree sap into a glue for their spears

- African pastoralists got Eurasian-ed. They herd straight up mainland Asian animals.

Bantu came from coastal and equator fisherman people. Most Bantu have E haplogroup y-chromosomes belong to the DE haplogroup which includes Andaman Island pygmies, Ainu, and a small population that ended up in Tiber who have D haplogroup men.

E haplogroup never got to India or got a foothold.

Light skin Eurasians came from dark chinky people and darkies that look Pakistani or Indian.

India is the "Africa" for white people. India is the Eurasian stew. All the Eurasian y-chromosome haplogroups are found there.

meant Tibet... not Tiber.

>All women are beautiful
>but I am the blue print

>butthurt pol cant handle the truth
>mfw

>all women are beautiful
false
>black women are beautiful
false

You're wrong.

See, I'm as right as you are, with the exact same level of proof you provided (none).

"blueprint" isn't quite the correct term, more like "first draft". Its a work in progress that is improved upon over time.

This is a JIDF thread. See

Funny, that nog has European DNA. You can tell from the face structure.

Here's the true unadulterated blueprint.

half-breeds should actually be thankful to their white ancestors

If all women are beautiful, then no women are beautiful

Also, that chick is hot what's her name? Would make her my Nubian princess

You do realize that not all types of life in all environments are evolving at the same rate and in the same direction, right?

There are animals which have remained more or less the same for millions of years, it's not necessarily wrong to say they're less evolved if we're more remote from the common ancestor than they are

>people who think west africa was just hunter/gatherer-tier before europeans
>dont know about Ashanti, Mali, Songhai, Ghana, and others.

*smiles in nigger*

>Monkeys are more human than Niggers

kek

>cites some kike-fantasy fake civilizations

Kys

We can have beautiful ethnic children

youtube.com/watch?v=UNMPzMC9buA

That is the best sentence I heard today. Splendid work.

This is the future version.

>literallty fineart-America™ on the bottom right
Kek

Subtle name fag

I put ™ in my name so I could paste it when needed

No, they shouldn't.

It's their ancestors' fault that they were born niggers.

>all women are beautiful
Easily and observably false.

Everyone evolved except blacks

Homo sapiens migrated out of Africa that doesn't mean the original Homo sapiens were Bantu west Africans

>literally plebbit the post

You have to go back

This is the most jewish thing I've heard today. And I'm a jew ffs

Ibn Battuta

>The black people possess some admirable qualities. They are seldom unjust, and have a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Their sultan shows no mercy to anyone who is guilty of the least act of it. There is complete security in their country. Neither traveller nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence. They do not confiscate the property of any white man who dies in their country, even if it be uncounted wealth. On the contrary, they give it into the charge of some trustworthy person among the whites, until the rightful heir takes possession of it. They are careful to observe the hours of prayer, and assiduous in attending them in congregations, and in bringing up their children to them.

>Another of their good qualities is their habit of wearing clean white garments on Fridays. Even if a man has nothing but an old worn shirt, he washes it and cleans it, and wears it to the Friday service. Yet another is their zeal for learning the Koran by heart. They put their children in chains if they show any backwardness in memorizing it, and they are not set free until they have it by heart. I visited the qadi in his house on the day of the festival. His children were chained up, so I said to him, "Will you not let them loose?" He replied, "I shall not do so until they learn the Koran by heart."

referring to Mali

>all men are successful alphas~
Said by a poor omega neet
>all women are beautiful
Said by an undesirable ugly woman

the art is by european, but its depicting what was seen

Are blacks admitting they are less evolved now?

You're as much of a blueprint as this fucker is.

>I'm the negative

>blueprint
More like photo negative

$$$ $$$$ $$$$$$$™

Can it's legitimacy be proven?

This.

mmmmmmmm i wanna sniff her mitochondria

>muslim niggers are more advanced than all whites

t. muslim arab

Outstanding

>1350-There is complete security in their country. Neither traveller nor inhabitant in it has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence.

>2017-whenever anyone talks about thugs, the first image that comes to mind is a gang of black people.

They are actually going backwards. After a few 100yrs they will become the missing link

> nigger logic

look up the domestication of the horse, the invention of the chariot, and lactose persistence.

>I went on . . . to Gawgaw [Gogo], which is a large city on the Nile, and one of the finest towns in the Negrolands. It is also one of their biggest and best-provisioned towns, with rice in plenty, milk, and fish, and there is a species of cucumber there called "inani" which has no equal. The buying and selling of its inhabitants is done with cowry-shells, and the same is the case at Malli [the city of Mali]. I stayed there about a month, and then set out in the direction of Tagadda by land with a large caravan of merchants from Ghadamas.

>processed tree sap into a glue for their spears

not only that, they did it on a scale that we can't replicate.

I cant speak hebrew

Fuck man. This is the best post today.

No, what he's saying is actually accurate.
youtu.be/RDBEWVbOOgw

more like the prototype that doesn't function properly

KEK

bumping thread just for this exceptional fpbp

Backwards, the direction their race is moving

Fpbp. Niggers on suicide watch

The passage of time does not directly reflect evolution. They are literally less evolved.

Everybody is the same.

The first draft always sucks, you don't turn in a paper you didn't proof read right?

You realize that homo sapien sapiens didn't practice burial rituals until they came in to contact with Neanderthals who practiced burial rituals, painted caves, etc.

Also, Neantherthals evolved from Homo erectus just like Homo sapien sapiens did

except japs, you are weird as fuck and deserve another nuclear holocaust

stop brainwashing children with your stupid cartoons !!!

pure pottery

i love this movie

Perfection

Fantastic statement. Fip bip.