Redpill me on Shapiro

Redpill me on Shapiro.

He is coming to my university to speak next week.

Smart guy

Talks about American Politics too much.

he's a neo con jew

this, never trust a jew

Based as fuck. Shake his hand and listen to him.

pls don call ben a cuck jew

super legit, but mentally masturbates way too much regarding his ideological principles
definitely more intellectually stimulating than Molyneux or Styx, but i don't think either of those guys ever wanted to sit on the bench of the SCOTUS
7.5/10 would mostly recommend. even when he trashes trump, he's mostly fair

Kys, KIKE!

Fucking kike. Against nationalism and Ethnostates.

It is the first conservative speaker we have had at our university in the last 4 years so I was planning on going.

Liberals are already planning a protest so I figured it would be worth going just to witness the triggering.

he makes a lot of sense and is right about a looooot of things, but be very careful, on some topics he is pushing the jew agenda too. But really its worth listening to him, as long as you just dont tkae his word as whole truth, listen and think for yourself bitch nigga.

He's the most redpilled conservative in America. Sticks to his principles. Knows what he's talking about.

Go and listen to him

Also mattress pimp and app salesman.

Guy tries to be consistent which is nice and kind of lacking nowadays

pretty cool desu

He's against nationalism and ethnostates but loves Israel Typical kike

He loves to engage in open debate with the audience, especially lefties that disagree with him. Definitely worth attending.

He'll say we need to fund and support Israel to help Jews but calls ethno-nationalism racist

but he's a zionist

BTFOs Islam and muh white privilege narratives but not sure what other use he is.

This, he shat on trannies and sjws a bit so far right chucklecucks love him, but Shapiro is a Jew in republican's clothing.

You might be able to get a little something out of his speech, but mostly he's just edgy

Ask him why he pushed fake stories such as the Michelle Fields incident?

Great debater, textbook conservative. He's basically what the conservatives need to become if they want to gain ground on the cultural marxists.

ask him about his black son

I love this jew

This.
>You should never betray your values and principles...Lets say hi to our sponsor BirchGold...Go to birchgold.com/Ben
Fuck this guy.

Tbh hes made me more of a neo con.

He's a Jew but pretty fair most of the time. I tune in occasionally.

Expansive yet shallow knowledge

Pay attention the most when he trashes the far-left and their policies. His "equality of opportunity doesn't imply the equality of outcome" mantra is quite a legit redpill. He is also right on speaking in defense of second amendment, and some stuff about freedom of speech and small government too.

Just try to ignore when he shills for zionism or goes out of his way to speak up against identity politics and nationalism, or any of the "dems are the real racists" or "fascists of today are called anti-fascists" talk. This is mostly not legit since if you do even a sloppy bit of research, you'll find that this libertarian stuff is unrealistic outside america, and there is literally nothing wrong with, say, european ethnostates.

All in all, definitely attend to the event, take him seriously, take notes, shake his hand, but take some of that stuff with the grain of salt, since it's beneficial to him as an orthodox kike to say it, but not beneficial for a the interests of a white male like you to adhere to.

Yeah, and a hypocrite

Idn why that's a big deal? He is trying to make a living

>University of Florida

Hello Carlos

>having companies sponsor your show is betraying your values and principles

No, "conservative" ideologues like Ben Shapiro are the people who have delegitimized conservatism more than any, in getting it associated with warmongering regime-change antics and free-market fanaticism (the idea that healthcare can be solved by private insurers is so illogical that it puts most sensible people off).

how advertising a gold seller is betraying his values and principles?
its not like his sponsor is planned parenthood.

If you spend any kind of time online learning about whats going on and politics, you will waste your time going

Equality of opportunity is as much of an egalitarian fantasy as equality of outcome, and just as dangerous. People are unqual, and people have families that care about them: opportunity cannot be "equal" (or even close to it) without ubiquitous State involvement in all aspects of life.

Yes but why doesn't he have commercial breaks like any other radio host?

Ben always talks about having values and principles. Shilling personally for some gold is betraying principles and values.

The shilling way he does it, it is.

Will berate you with facts yet lives on non sequiturs.

Equality of opportunity can ironically result in a more white USA, since right now there is affirmative action going on where blacks can get in college with a lower test score than white, and asians must possess a higher test score than whites. Lose that, and you'd witness a little bit of that good old racism coming back again.

Ben Sharpiro has no idea what he is advocating for, kek.

>turbokike
>tiny little man, looks and has the voice of a 12 year old
>says some alright conservative-type shit, sometimes

this. Ben has more knowledge in his circumcised penis than all the brains in Sup Forums combined.

this is probably the best advice ITT

>No, "conservative" ideologues like Ben Shapiro are the people who have delegitimized conservatism more than any

Literally the exact opposite is true. The people who have delegitimized conservatism the most are the ones who call themselves conservatives but still flirt with leftist policies (i.e. the establishment).

I only have two problems with Ben.

1.His foreign policy. He supported the Iraq war(don't know if he still does) hates Putin, hates Assad, and thinks the UN is anti-semitic towards Israel.

2.His insistence on private healthcare. I know this separates me a bit from other conservatives, but I am in favour of single-payer.

He is too much of a pureist

He would rather lose forever to keep his integrity and moral high ground tha ever compromise

He thinks jews deserve an ethnic homeland in Israel and that all white countries need to be diverse.

Ben is just for the christcucks that need someone to tell them why israel is important

>uber conservative bordering on lolbertarian

>it's against his principles to have sponsors

Get fucked commie

not a radio, and even radio shows and tv have ads inside the content.
thats not shilling, its how any form of media works, ads.

jesus fuck, are you new?

he's a zionist hypocrite Jew... his values and principle ARE lying and robbing the goyim

Fuck Ben.

Why not have commercial breaks?

KEK

Most large podcasts have advertising in it without the commercials. Instead of a literal commercial being dedicated to the product, the host of the show (Ben) will simply talk about it for about a minute and then continue with the show.
The products that Ben advertises hardly conflict with his values (doomsday prep food, buying gold, etc.)

Ask him about his stance on circumcision in conjunction with traditional Jewish Doctrine. Ask him why he thinks that augmentation is any different than female genital mutilation.

He's an okay guy.
He's smart and UNDERSTANDS what he's talking about and doesn't mind debating when people asks questions/give their opinions.
But he's not really funny, and he's TRYING to be 'like milo', but it generally falls flat.
He's not a funny guy and shouldn't try so hard to be.

Radical free market ideology and making the world safe for democracy ARE leftist policies. The unrestrained free market does what? Destroys everything traditional, and is the most radical force the world has ever seen. How about neocon foreign policy? Oh yeah, destabilizing, utopian, radical and leftist--the pioneer of this policy being Woodrow Wilson, the cunt and man who signed the Federal reserve bank into law.

No one who understands what the word conservative actually means would think these things are conservative policies. Conservatives, in all times, and all places, have made their stand against the business class, which has no reverence for the past, and is unfailingly ruled by rank philistines who care not one bit about inherited traditions, be them moral or institutional or political--they care only about MAKING MONEY, and in that respect, are the eternal aid of the liberal reformer.

how in the fuck will buying gold help you with doomsday prep??

It's literally going to be useless

LOL what a kikery

he's really not above molyneux or styx, he's really right on the same level

Ben's terrible attempt at humor is endearing to me. I hope he knows he's not funny.

Jew.

Oops meant to quote this post

as much as i love trump, i definitely respect that benji doesn't hang on his nuts and make excuses for the president
other than that, he seems to have the right balance of butthurt and dropping trivial, tangentially related info most of the time

Humor is a cheap way to get your message across.
Even more so if he's trying so much without success.
He's smart enough to not need it IMO.
His shows are still entertaining to watch, but whenever he tries to be funny, I generally just roll my eyes and ignore it.

nice digits, user

he has breaks but on recorded internet videos people just skips them.
on tv and radio sponsors pay extra and directly to the show (not network or radio) to have ads in between segments and not on commercial breaks

Gold has held value across all societies and at nearly all times

Are you retarded?

Smart guy, but gets irrationally butthurt when anything Trump-related comes up, which is a lot. He seems to really want to be part of the Nat Review cuckservative crowd

>throats the "god" bluepill

He's a cuckservative-posing neocon jew with memorized talking points.

He is a jew. Remember that. Always.

This. He wrote an article on Nat Review today about how if you're a conservative and are willing to compromise with Trump (its called politics) it makes you not a conservative, but a "religious Trumpian." He's always virtue signaling in a way about how much more of a true conservative he is than his peers.

This.

Neocuckservative shill

Avoid him like the plague.

Advertising gold selling services isn't bad at all. At least it's useful for people with money & brains.

He makes some good points and some bad points. Even if he is a neocon kike I'll still support him doing talks at universities though so at least something besides communists are allowed to talk.

You're calling Shapiro a neo con? Neo cons are democrat war mongerers disguised under conservatism. I've yet to see Shapiro advance nay of that agenda. As for free market healthcare, the alternative is not better. Healthcare will never be perfect.

Keep an eye on your shekels

First politic that makes advertisement openly like that.

My name is ben shapiro and mjewish.

A cuck, but learn rhetorics from him. He's very witty.

He's a Zionist who would send Americans to die for Israel in a heartbeat.

He is a neocon, perhaps more free-market than many of them, but a neocon nevertheless.

He called Pat Buchanan an anti-semite and racist who thinks "America is just for people like them" or some shit--this is what the neocons did to sideline genuine conservatives in the Republican Party, and they were more responsible for this than anyone else (they also cared not a whit about securing the border or limiting immigration, and would probably call diversity their strength), primarily because they weren't in favour of putting the US army at the disposal of Israel, nor thought it sensible to be making war all the time (they generally opposed the first Gulf War, and had been shunted aside and maligned into insignificance by the time the second one rolled around--and we all know the consequence of this: 8 years of Obama, which could never have happened if Bush hadn't been such a collossal fuck up, aided by the neocon wing of his party).

Neocons marginalized actual conservatives by using left-wing tactics to pull down some of the staunchest allies of traditionalism in America--Shapiro is no different from cretins like Goldberg, and the other clowns at NRO.