New thread, continued from >>118791295

New thread, continued from How can we save the kid? Non shitposting/arguing edition

video:instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vonmar/
twitter.com/BeAwesome_Laugh/status/846446820184080384
youtube.com/watch?v=gKVLRH5m6Wk
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Cook-County-IL/Delvon-L-Irving.7011042.html
openpasts.com/publicrecord/delvon-irving/161212092615688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take all nigger and shoot them in the spaceghetto they belong to, the black hole.

BLACKS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, NIGGERS ARE JUST A SYMPTOM

SINGLE MOTHERS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, THEY ARE JUST A SYMPTOM

THAT KID BECOMING A MASS SHOOTER IS NOT THE PROBLEM, IT IS JUST A SYMPTOM

WHITE MALES COMMITTING SOCIETAL KEKOLDRY AND ALLOWING THEIR PEOPLE AND NATIONS TO DEGENERATE TO THIS LEVEL ARE THE PROBLEM AND JEWS JUST FACILITATE THE WHITE MALES BACKSTABBING/RACE BETRAYING WAYS

is the only thing we can do is start murdering people ?

As I stated in the other thread:

>dox mother/son to find out where they live

>contact school district via email and send video

>If school ignores they can be sued/held legally responsible for not reporting as every school in the U.S. are mandatory reporters

>hope CPS gets this kid into a better white home.

this guy knows

This.

Also, find out the kid's name and start a hashtag. #savejeremy or whatever

Bump to save keagan

Hell I would love to do it myself but I really honestly do not have the skill or have any clue.

The fact of the matter is I work in behavioral health and work with kids and this kind of shit is the shit that needs to be reported and not some white dad spanking his kids for being spoiled shits.

I thought I heard the mom call him "keegan" or "keagan" or whatever in the video

What state is this from?
If it's in Florida, within 20 miles of cape canaveral, I'll go kill the niggers myself if you gimme infos.
Ice em, toss the bodies in the back of my truck, haul em out to the marshes for the gators, done deal.

A little scrub with a light permanganate solution on my rhino liner to clean up the blood, presto-chango.

So what we know is this is the guy filming
instagram.com/vonmar/
He's based in CHicago and started the "put em in a coffin" thing on vine. He has been to jail for fucking up a 7/11 for shits and giggles. His first name may be Leroy, the kids name is probably Keagan

In a thread yesterday someone mentioned he was a felon. I dont have the sauce, unfortunately.

It'll be hard to narrow down felons in chicago with the name "leroy"

Not murder

Memeder them

Seems the guy is homophobic too so no SJW cunts will be sticking up for the nigger.

Source on that? Also, we don't really have the manpower right now but if we posted the video on twitter with a #savekeegan hashtag that might not be a bad idea like another user mentioned

It's not a murder if there's no bodies.

Make em disappear. Quiet-like.
Niggers lack good spacial awareness. Use that to your advantage.

Yeah im not good at this shit but March 14th he taped himself at Lost Soul Studio in Racine, WI smoking a blunt while getting kicked out. Its on his Twitter.

Killing niggers does nothing but treat a symptom

Stop obsessing over symptoms

Hot as fuck

HAHAHAHA

>whitey status: eternally cucked

Wouldn't be too hard to make them "disappear".

not good enough. we need a way to kill tens of millions of them. completely remove them.

>niggers lack good spacial awareness
this is wrong.
theyre good at basketball, they evolved in a wild land. Any time i look at a nig for too long, even in traffic, their heads whip around and they look right at me. It's uncanny.
you're just talking out of your ass like 90% of Sup Forums burgerposters.

The source is in his instagram. Has like a black picture with words about "If you niggas hatting you can get yoru gay dick riding ass out of here"

Or some shit like that.

too bad she's clearly white trash anyway.
nothing of value was lost.

her i want to kill most of all.

And they suck at martial arts and gymnastics.

Hes got a rap show in Whitewater, WI on the 31st. Would be a shame if someone got the safety squad on the case.

Nobody cares you dumb nigger, stop reposting

This.

yeh yeh the fuk u gunna du wyte boi

Bumping this thread. Remember dox the mother, contact the school, show them the video, get this kid saved.

He's going to end up a statistic and it won't even be a blip on the fucking radar.

>Blames whitey

Wow just like a Google and woman

yeh imma fuk dese hoes like yo momma and you aint gunna du shiiet whyte boi whachu u gunna do abt whyte boi

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE GODDAMNIT
WHAT ARE THE NIGGERS EVEN DOING IN THE HOUSE
TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!1111!!
ARRRGGGGHHHH

his mom is a hooker and the niggers fucked her. then went into his room to wake him up and brag about it

Call the FBI

Hooker for real money?
Why where they there at the same time?

hahahaha white faggots are now confirmed slaves owned by black thugs

what an ironic world we live in

white americans always brag about how they have guns. you fools just buy guns. you can't use them when necessary. you're just pathetic gun consumers.

Dat sum trap shit rite der mang, shiet why u niggas playa hatin on dis dude fucking his thot ass mom, she prop a crack hoe or sum. Shiet boi, it's a hard lyfe yo, either u trap or get trapped mang, I can't repect pussyniggas mang, dat dopeman be having sum good pimpin game, yall just playa hatin on his black ass. U white supermisst mofo, wheen the black man is doing good and flashing ice thaan yall niggas start lynching, boi I out to whipp yo racsist ass white boi asses yo.

We fuckin yo moma, u kids, u sisters, yo cuzesns yo everything nigga, the bblack men be pimping the middle class now boi, you better be ok with it mang, start uppin yo huslin game ya broke ass bitches.

>how do we save the kid

we start by learning about the anti-natalist movement and educate the population this doesn't happen again

WHAT A TRASHY MOTHER.
Literally inviting ghetto dindus with guns into the home.
Who is calling child protective services?

s-sauce?

There is a 99.999% chance this ape is a felon.

He is showing off his illegal guns in the presence of a minor.

lets move from there.

What's actually happening is that the black gentleman in that video is a rich rapper and he's dealing with a internet troll that trolled him on twitter. So he's doing the "gansta" thing and paying his mom for sex(as revenge). Ain't dat sum gangsta shiet boi?

yeah, this is true. i get a weird tingling sensation and immediately spot when white supremacist are leering at me.

They fell for the meltingpot meme

Christ, three seconds and i already know that kid is fucking traumatized. Does that bitch knows the apes can kill both of them and still laugh about it in the court?
What a whore.

At least she had white kids

Mother is single because the government baiting divorces for bonus gibs.

Government does anything in their hands to get people to pay taxes so they they separate the household, Mothers works = paying taxes, father pays taxes too, child grows in daycare + school indoctrination because mom/dad too busy which means shitty upbringing with both the ying and yang of the feminine and the masculine of the parents divided so the child grows with unstable emotions therefore repeats the governments power expansion and fabricated slavery cycle.

>How do we save the child

Bring a father into the family and ensure the mother doesn't get a job because her main goal in life is embracing the burden of giving a child the best upbrining he can have so he grows with a spine of steel and ready to be a full grown man, while she also enjoys the leisure of being a stay at home wife and stop the separation of the father and the mother moaning about her work ethics or some shit.

Alternative solution is just to nuke North America for the corruption the shit out on the west, their mainstream media that directly gets parroted by our media, Hollywood promoting anti-european values IS BY FAR the biggest influence, politicians even the ones claiming that they are "on our sides" are yet another kike puppet.

typing with my foot sorry tht e engrish

Sterilizing drugs in the water supply of black cities?

Is this typical nigger behavior?
I never saw one irl

Typical

>Sup Forums getting fucking assblasted that a white woman fucked a bunch of big black niggers and they make joke to her son about how they essentially cucked him by fucking his mom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HOW FUCKING PATHETIC ARE YOU GUYS
This shit got me hard as fuck
Imagining the kid in the room next door hearing his mom getting RAILED and spitroasted by a gang of big black men... unf....

if its on east coast within an hour of jax, and anyone has info, i could scout around and see what i can see

Shat do we do them Ahmed. How do I become a roach?

Generations of inbreeding should do the trick.

Eye bleach

twitter.com/BeAwesome_Laugh/status/846446820184080384

Bingo bango. Give this man a prize.

Most of the USA doesn't want to be European. They want to be capitalist.

Yes I am sure the poor kid is gonna have his xbawks and not get butt blasted by all the other poor foster children.

>hope CPS gets this kid into a better white home.

That is not how things work user.

>nuke North America

GET
A
LOAD
OF
THIS
NIGGER

If we get this shit trending on facebook too, might have a better chance at someone in the kid's family seeing this.

lucky

this, best option now is to get the video exposure

youtube.com/watch?v=gKVLRH5m6Wk

a few years later for that kid

dude has a youtube video, looks like he shot it at the mancave barbershop in posen illinois. they might know who he is.

www.facebook.com%ManCave147/

This is Sup Forums, someone will do it

>nuke north america
and nuke hollywood twice

Srly though, why are you all hating on him? He's being jokey and giving the kid some sense of having a father figure in his life. There's nothing sinister going on here, it's just the 21 century you evil racist pieces of garbage. If you're not down with polygamy and single mothers partying and living life then fuck you dude!

We know who he is already, his stage name is vonmarwe need to find the mom or son

>giving the kid some sense of having a father figure in his life

I think it's the illegal firearmss, but yeah he did nothing wrong otherwise.

make white countries poor and black countries rich , boom you solved the problem

Do we have a discord?

Ho reddit!!

is there anything worse than coalburners?

my cousin burned the coal and mixed nigger genes into my family tree.
what do?

>quiet-like
WRONG
We instigate a massive gang war, think bloods vs crips on a national scale or at least statewide. The body count alone would redpill people as to their true nature.

Fuck off nigger, if we're gonna get something done I would like to be able to spread ideas in real time.

There was a train ride scheduled that night. Wouldn't be surprised if the kid an heroed

Europe is capitalist. we just have regulations dat dont screw the people.

Do we know the hometown of this nigger?

Lets all check the backpages and craigslist, see if this cunt has any advertisements.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Illinois/Cook-County-IL/Delvon-L-Irving.7011042.html
openpasts.com/publicrecord/delvon-irving/161212092615688

you cry you cant do anything now.

>even Balts are getting cucked
Best to do is just watch and observe if you intervine you may push her to do something even worse with the nigger.

What the fuck

How about more deadly drugs? Example: more fentanyl all over the place.

You have to go back Mohammad.

I'm just so disgusted by Americans and American culture. You people are the original cancer and your degeneracy is metastasizing. That poor kid has to grow up in a house where his whore mother gets gangbanged by niggers daily. He'll be on Sup Forums in a few years creating nigger hate threads if he isn't already.

she fucked the nigger in UK
returned here with the spawn already in her womb, without the father of course. (surprise surprise)
at least the child is a girl.

The nig was identified last night. What more can you do? Let the police handle it.

We have kinda the same problem but with Hapas who think that they are more off a Serb then then the Serbs them selfs,just imagine Hapas with a names like Svetlana and Tomislav

this is the guy that claims he celebrity because he walks through local convenient stores and smokes weed and uploads getting told to leave on WS. His last upload he stole a coffee machine.

>the south will never rise again

Bumping we must dox this white bitch.

Anybody listen to this fuckers music? Try and find what neighborhood he talks about and maybe look threw scool directorys for the kids name and then use Facebook to see their mom and confirm it's her?

Also other questions maybe to answer are how old he might be. Any foods or items in the house that are telling. And also do you guys think the rapper could be in a different town because of basic degenerate status and on the run life?