UK Landlord bans 'coloured' people from renting 'because of the curry smell'

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/landlord-bans-coloured-people-curry-smell-racism-fergus-wilson-kent-a7653851.html

What does Sup Forums think of day one of Brexit?

Today is a good day.

I regret it instantly. Because now you have more freedom than us when it comes to property rights since we can't ban niggers because of the fried chicken smell.

I don't blame him, curry reeks.

Based.

Stupid cucks. EU had nothing to do with your curryniggers and self-hating antiracism.

>British real estate manager
Make this man the Prime Minister!

based

>BuntingAnon
Didn't think I would see his mug again on here.

love it already

How long do you think he can keep it up, lads?

Is this legal? Nice work if so. In the U.S. we basically have to find roundabout loopholes to keep out undesirables.
>no sagging pants
>no long shirts
>must have sleeves
>no bandanas

This is proof that Libertarianism is better at preserving nationalism than government is.

>UK Landlord bans 'coloured' people from renting 'because of the curry smell'

Poos stink up entire buildings with curry though. The landlord is 100% I'm the right, the only think worse than curry reek is nigger weed stink.

Youre out of your damn mind if you think weed is anywhere near curry in regards to smell

He is not wrong. The across from reeks of curry. The hall smells of curry. I can smell that garbage all the time. I hate it.

It is when combined with nigger stink.

The man is not racist. He just doesn't like curry.

Used to work in a restaurant alongside an Indian girl when I was a teen. The whole damn kitchen smelled like Indonesia.

The smell of castor oil and fabric softener sheets