Red Pill # 32- Tires

Red Pill # 32- Tires

You can buy used tires from the tire shop that are in good to mint condition for upwards of %50 off the cost of a new one. These tires have been either bought wholesale from car rental businesses that change their tires every 6 to 12 months or some moron was fooled into changing them for a new pair. Make sure to inspect every tire before installing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2Tw3pJFqQ
tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot Super Sport&partnum=345YR7PSSXL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really doubt any car rental places are using good tires like PSS or BFG g-force

Having shitty chinese tires is the worst and totally blue pilled

Im pretty sure American tires are cheaper than imported Chinese

The cheapest tires on the market are made in china cuck

tires are like tools, never buy them on sale.

Even bigger redpill: You don't need tires in the first place, it's all a conspiracey, those police chase shows where they pop the tires and then sparks come out are all faked to trick you.

This is a tiring thread.

T.retard that has to buy new tires every year

Used tires are a very bad idea. Just because it has 50% tread, doesn't mean it still has 50% life left.
I used to buy used and i had to get new ones every year, now i buy new every 2-3 years and i save money while increasing safety and reliability.

you should probably go to sleep. i've been posting all day and im geting tired too, im very sleepy. we should close fourchan and go to sleep.

This

another redpill: If you use extra soft tires in the rear and extra hard tires in teh front, and adjust your cars suspension and downforce properly, your car will drive on its back two wheels, and due to a glitch in calculating the friction of just two contacting wheels, your car will accelerate endlessly to infinite speeds.

Seriously, used tires aren't go to last you more than one winter.

This
>be a good goy
>still buy tires
ISHYGDDT

I agree. Really makes my want to rubber my eyes.

>(((good to mint condition)))

This is terrible advice senpai

new tires come with lifetime rotation and balacing

It's not so much never buy them on sale as it is don't buy cheap tires or tools

fairly rare

Shops dont usually sell tires with treads less than 80%. You have to be stupid not to notice 50% tread

You'd have to be stupid to consider used tires

Do they?

Spend GOOD money on anything that seperates you from the ground

Tires (including snow tires)
Pillow / mattress
shoes

etc

Does this include prayer mats for the mosque?

Awaiting a suitable answer inshallah.

Other than thread wear, how can you tell if a tire is good or not? What makes a $95 dollar tire worse than a $135 tire?

You sir are a retard.

>Tires
This is easily the stupidest spelling mistake Americans have adopted.

Anything you purchase which works to remove yourself from the ground should be of the utmost quality. This includes such common items as shoes, beds, and car tires.

The Earth is unforgiving. You will be much improved for having bought premium tires.

You are probably one of the cucks that buy the $5 screwdriver set and then complain when the aluminum ends twists off.

Yes.

as someone who works with tires, this is fucking retarded. Do not buy used tires unless you know what to look for.

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2Tw3pJFqQ

Used continental > new chinky long lings

This all depends upon the tire store.

A lot will not sell used tires due to the liability of having one blow out and causing an accident.

Also, having been a tire monkey I would rate manufacturers in the following order:

1) Bridgestone - They invest a lot of money in R&D and area always updating their rubber compound to make it last as long as it can with great traction.

2) Michelin - Great tire but expensive. Also due to the way they do their bead they are bitch to put on and take off the rim(This may have changed as I was a tire monkey 15+ years ago)

3. Hankook - A relatively inexpensive tire that will at least make it to its mileage warranty.

Most other brands are ok. Brands I'd stay away from.

1. Fuzion - Now we mainly dealt with the low end tire with this brand so the higher price points might be ok.

2. Cooper - Not a bad brand per say but their tread tends to scallop on the A/T tires

3. BFG - Again not a terrible tire but they have not invested near as much money in their R&D as Bridgestone and thus their rubber compounds are behind.

I base this off of experience.

Bought several brand new dewalt impact wrenches on sale and all 4 of them failed within 2 months.

the realest tire red pill is working with tires will make you hate Mexicans.

I watched this whole thing and it did not explain the difference between a cheap tire and an expensive tire.

Disappointed.

>not putting the best Summer tires on your car when driving season arrives

are you even trying?

tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot Super Sport&partnum=345YR7PSSXL

Tread wear, tire wall condition, no patches, no plugs and interior looks good

I live in nyc. I rarely do more than 65mph and i get a flat tire or some type of tire damage every 3 months from construction and potholes. spending 1 to 2k on tires is really not on my to do list

you forgot date of manufacture
age beats all of those, a 20 yr old pirelli with amazing tread popped after less than a mile of driving on a customer

Aluminum, niggqgqgqgqa

> as someone who works with tires
> i make money off tires
> buy only new tires

Jew detected.

I think you could also argue that in the long run you also save money buying qualities sundries, as you aren't replacing them every 90 days compared to the bargain brands.

A pair of payless basketball shows will not last six months if you're actually moving around in these things and walking places. Those shoes might last 90 days under normal shoe stress.

Also, if a tire is greying or no longer dark black it is probably old. The compound will breakdown over time and start to dry rot and crack. Always flex the sidewalls as much as possible if they are not mounted. The deeper the cracks the older the tire and shouldn't be trusted. If the used tires are just stored outside in the elements it probably isn't worth it.

not really, it's not like i make commission off shit. If you want to buy shit tires because you don't know how to tell if they'er good or not that's fine by me. If you need a repair or a rotate balance, i get to tell you no cause you're shit is whack and next time don't buy used tires. literally two days ago i pulled off four coopers with awful broken belts, and when they were deflated and off the rim you couldn't even tell they were messed up.

exhibit A and exhibit B for anyone that doesn't believe there has been a massive influx of reddit

What do you think about Yokohamas?

Used tires cost 20% of the new tires and last 40-50% of what new tires would last. I've been buying used tires since 12 years a ago, and never had a problem at all

Mattress is a jew bussiness, mattress cost like 20% of their retail price, if you can contact a distributor or someone who can get you a decent price do it, even places like Walmart or big retail stores give better price than a mattress store, despite selling the exact same product. NEVER buy used or refurbished mattress tho. NEVER.

Shoes is really more about brand and design than comfort or quality, Converse/Vans cost 30-50% of Nike, and Converse/Vans has a better quality than Nike. Same goes for boots or normal shoes. I'd say try different brands until you find one that looks good, use god materials and stick to them.

Additional tip: If you plan to buy Raybans, sunglasses or any eyewear, search brands made by Luxotica and buy the cheapest one. Luxotica is the biggest eyewear/sunglasses manufacturer and make basically any brand you ever heard of (Rayban, Polo, Armani, etc....) so a cheap brand and an expensive brand are made by the same company, using the same materials.

>still falling for the air jew

Redpill: atoms aren't arranged until they receive an observer. Unless your comment gets a reply, you don't really exist.

do you exist?