"Debatte" with a Feminist about Trump (#triggered)

Today I had my debates with a American woman who lives here in Germany about whether Donald Trump is a good or bad thing for the United States.

Wasn't sure what to expect, but holy hell it was a trigger-fest.

>Be me, be invited to do debates for friends YouTube channel
>me Pro Trump, feminists... well... Feminist
>debate starts, usual partisan divide
> at some point I say "I do not believe that Trump is sexist or racist
> her eyes widen, literallyshaking.jpg
> "how can you not believe that he is a sexist or racist when he encourages raping people and has personally assaulted 18 women"
> I say: "none of them could prove it, none seemed to have valid claims - seems politically motivated"
> she flips her shit
> almost jumps up, afraid she will strangle me to death
> "every woman I know got raped, it happens to women all the time, how can you tell a woman that she has not been raped when that has been her experience"
at this point I thought she was actually trolling me, since I actually believed that people like this don't exist outside of US campuses or the Internet..
> If women tell you that they have been raped then you HAVE TO believe them
>Me: "well I don't necessarily have to if they can't prove it, all I'm asking for is proof"
>" a woman's experience is proof enough, if that's how she experiences it then that proves it"

later in the Debate she also said:
>" when I teach critical thinking at universities"

erm
ok

>inb4 "Fake" - have audio if this debate, could post after I remove identifiers
> which would probably be tomorrow or after because I'm a lazy degenerate

I'm still fucking triggered, don't know what to say lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjqyhAvmluY
youtu.be/NjqyhAvmluY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not even sure wether I did "good" or "bad" because I just tried to keep my cool and say "we have different opinions then"
was pretty hard to do, woulda loved to follow that up o.O

+ I usually have the problem that I start talking people into a wall when they give me crap like this, but I managed to restrain myself this time because it was for an audience.

> tried to talk about false rape accusations
> muh UVM
> " where you personally affected by it?"
> No
> " then how can you say that it was a false rape accusation"
> ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Think about what kind of fucking slut knows only women who have been """raped""", and I think you get the idea.

Rape her and prove her point

lol

in her defense(?)
She is apparently a 40yr old "writer"
who wrote the book about the rape of German women after World War II by occupying forces.

I'm pretty sure she actually does know quite a lot of women who got raped after World War II in Germany and that may just influence her perspective a little.

>lol

Fuck off reddit cancer

fuck you to my friend

lol

lol

lol

Thank you for this, you're doing Kek's work

lol

I told myself beforehand, that I should just be chill and if she gets unhinged I should hand her enough rope to hang herself.

Holy fkin Hell did she hang herself, she practically ripped the metaphorical robe right out of my hands.

Sadly she asked for that part to be cut out of the video, but I have crappy cell phone audio
(but its like 1.5h long lol)

lmao

Shouldn't she be right-wing then? Left-wing feminazis are usually unlikely to write about German women getting raped after WW2, because it coult relativize the holocaust n shite. But shouldn't Cologne have triggered her more than some shit talk by Trump? Nothing to say of Rotherham of course.

>choose all images with a bus

she was actually pro limiteless immigration

I think shes one of the #all Men

lol

Jesus Christ, I hate these whores so much. Not sure, if I would have been able to contain myself.

lol :D

hahahahaha XD nice post HAVE AN UPVOTE and some gold too my very nice and wholesome reddit friendo lol lmao XD

I was honestly shocked at that moment
I diddnt know what to say o.o

Haha! I was the user giving tips in your thread last night. How many redpills did you disperse before the triggering?

I dont know lol
I'll have to listen back to it I'm also kinda worried that Germans are quite Bluepilled and might not get it.

And to be honest I'm still too shocked at what happened lol

Glad you got her triggered, makes her do your work for you. Try and stop it from getting cut, it's intelectually dishonest. Try and convince her "her passion is compelling listening" and made you reconsider your point or some gay shit

ill try, not sure if it will work

>I'll have to listen back to it I'm also kinda worried that Germans are quite Bluepilled and might not get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjqyhAvmluY

youtu.be/NjqyhAvmluY

"If we can find one moral man, one whistleblower, that man could topple the most repressive of regimes"

:)
Ill try my hardest and/or upload it seperately
kek vult!

Oh yea; another Gem:

> friend asks: "do you have comments on the alt-right?"
>me -> "interesting alliance between Classical Liberals (Dave Rubin) Libertarians and even NatSocs"
>She: I will not comment on that Neofacist movement

>not even sure wether I did "good" or "bad"

No point trying to reason with these retards, they're religious zealots. All you can do is keep a smile on your face and press their buttons while they chimp out and make their position look worse to normie centrist observers.

:D

yea I hope that people see that part lol

I probably kinda failed, because I prepped for a Trump Debate and it turned into a "Wisconsin poverty" and "Feminism" talk

Yeah XD get off Sup Forums
>new fag