BEING GAY IS JUST AS VALID AS BEING STRAIGHT. KEEP GOV OUT OF THE BEDROOM

>BEING GAY IS JUST AS VALID AS BEING STRAIGHT. KEEP GOV OUT OF THE BEDROOM

>I WANT MY OWN SPECIAL CATEGORY ON ALL GOVERNMENT RECORDS BASED ON WHAT I DO WITH MY GENITALS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3Fgqv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rights are for people only

>gays are normal just like you and me!
>pic related

goddamn they are retarded

I'm iffy about eating pigs because they're bro-tier animals with a good amount of intelligence but they taste too good.

Others be damned.

Pigs are the best tasting animal

That's chicken bud.

I'll put BBQ pork over any form of chicken

Good wings are amazing though

>Black spade
P A Y T H E T O L L

Why is this happening? It will only serve to cover up the increasing number of gays now that popular culture promotes it. It certainly won't be de-legitimizing at this point.

>Who chemed up lil fuckers here?

I'm ok with eating pigs because they apparently taste very similar to human flesh.

Also, they are actually quite dumb in many ways, and deserve to die.

>It will only serve to cover up the increasing number of gays
This.

It's like how my country counts 2nd generation immigrants born in the NL as being Dutch in the census. If they want to tell me we only have 500k Moroccans and Turks in the entire country they can pull the other one

>gays are normal and not sex crazed perverts

need to know

if they don't all think they're special snowflakes, they snap out of it and just go back to being normal.

the natural percentage for gays is under 10% in society. they're trying to push past that.

Whatever you say Hanibal Lecter

Exactly, I was thinking to how a lot of European countries don't keep race on crime statistics.

What pisses me off the most is that dumb shit like this keeps happening while there is no wall and no Muslim ban.

I'm gay and don't want sexuality on the census.

why the fuck would gays be on the census? You just give your name, sex, etc. Not whether or not you bugger men

Look how well adjusted our Homosexual friends on lgbt are, 100% normal.

i still have no idea what the difference between gay and queer is

Is this the same way they "removed" lgbt whitehouse webpage? (in other words: it's FAKE NEWS).

Apparently queer means you are not straight, while gay means you like people of the same gender.

So gay is a subset of queer I guess.

>Sup Forums gay
>/lgbt/ gay

Big difference

>tfw I only understand the nu-speak used in these posts/screens because of being on Sup Forums for so long

This is true, and I can't shake the disturbing fact that the pig-chimpanzee hybrid theory makes a weird amount of sense when accounting for and explaining the physiological differences between humans and other primates.

I hope so

Stop eating that bullshit. 10% population is gay? Does that sound remotely plausible to you?

It is good that it's there as a documentation of the increase in homosexuality as popular culture glorifies it.

Removing it only serves to protect those jamming pro-gay propaganda in the faces of children.

>I don't exist anymore

Be careful what you wish for.

Oy vey. 12% of the population has always been gay.

>squirrels
I'll eat one if I have to to survive, but I'm not going to go out of my way to find a place that serves squirrel.

Also lol at this pandasexual taking the title of the article way too literally.

I'm totally okay with eating cattle because they'd be extinct if they served no purpose.

I know 12% has always been gay, we need to just deal that 15% of the population has always been gay. I can't believe you don't recognize the 20% of the population that has been historically gay.

you mean 15% right goy?

Trump saved you idiots from thundergod pence. The lgbtq census was to serve as pence's list of people to be shocked. Maybe Trump should not be so merciful and let the thundergod have his way.

This thread is making me hungry

pig chimpanzee hybrid? what's that about?

No, that's left handed mutants you freak.

Can't believe people want to holocoaster the 25% of the population that was born gay. I was personally beheaded twice just last week.

>can I not pay taxes anymore if I don't exist please
>my sexuality is the only defining characteristic of my identity
>lol I want to vote for higher taxes but then dodge mine.

oh yeah? my grandmother was thrown off a building THREE TIMES
SHE WAS 8

>
>
>
>
This kind of shit makes me want to get a career devoted to finding these fuckers out and ruining them. What organization would be best for this, FBI?

Fucked that up, please forgive

>he thinks its about sex
kek, you liberals are literally so degenerate that you cant think of anything other than rubbing your private parts on something. the government provides incentive for having kids, in hopes to aid the parents in creating productive members of society. strong families = strong nation. not only do they provide 0 benefit to anyone, if fags want to wave their dicks around behind closed doors it provides no benefit to document their retarded bedroom antics.

"Queer is term for gay dudes that don’t really know they’re gay. Kind of like prison fags."- Dave Chappelle

It's the same shit with women thinking that if they can't get an abortion, that apparently means they have no rights at all. Where they're implying abortion is the only right that matters.

You are not safe either

One of Donald Trump's most beloved best friends and mentors, Roy Cohn, was gay.
The fact that liberals paint him as anti-gay is laughable.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/3Fgqv

BASED PENCE!!!!!

The lies over bullshit to excuse your sad lying sack of pissbed inbred sodomitical pedo shit never end

Pigs are fucking brutal monsters. Whatever intelligence they have and yes they are smarter then other animals is shallow.

they might honestly eat you if they get the chance.

>no record of who's gay or not
>'lol guess we don't need these legal protections on the book after all'
>gays openly get lynched again

also

>not wanting records for the happening

this is correct though. We just use dogs for other purposes over here.

complying with the census, ever

Nigger you what
its still illegal to lynch people you fucking retard it doesn't matter if they're labled as a protective group, If I went down the street and shot my neighbor to death I wouldn't get off free, even though white men aren't a protected class.
kys

>cherry picking
Not an argument.

Dogs were bred to be companions not food. So in a way you are violating nature by eating them.

You are a good poster.

I FCKIN LOVE TRUMP EVEN MORE NOW. FCK THOSE GAYS WITH THEIR PROPAGANDA I SWEAR. If they want to be gay fckin be gay and stop celebrating it like you did something in your life. How ironic when trump boasts about his win they insult him.

Fpbp

>it's satire
>those people don't exist
>those posts are made up dude
>no they can't be deleted
>gays aren't degenerates
>nothing that's ever been posted on Sup Forums has ever been real so it's a valid comparison

kill yourself faggot