What faction is the most redpilled and why is it that of Robert Edwin House?

What faction is the most redpilled and why is it that of Robert Edwin House?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37729/?
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off to Faggot

RNC needs to switch with Kings and Enclave with Legion.
Boomers are the true Americans left desu

It's Vault City

>technologically advanced Isolationist community of pure humans untouched by radiation build a wall to keep filthy muties out

It's a shame they get annexed by the (((NCR))) in the canon ending

*only

>not ruling New Vegas yourself with a [Charisma]'d fist

It's like you don't even diplomacy your way out of every situation

The main problem with the ncr is that it moves too quickly and the main problem with the legion is that they have to move. The NCR would be better if they spent their time consolidating and forming an advanced and internally strong nation.

theyre all shilling their own bluepills

the only redpilled ones are the chinks

>not making everyone form an alliance with the NCR

House was right.
But the story was bad in two regards.
>One is that there should have been a deal with the Brotherhood.
>Two is that we needed to track down old tech, like those rockets the ghouls left on. House could have used those.

Yes man, of course. Fredoooooom

>deal with the Brotherhood
That was going to be an option but it was cut from the game for some reason. Luckily there's a fully voiced mod that restores it.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37729/?

Yes, destroying them made no sense. At the least blowing up the bunker destroys all the tech. We could at least kill them all with gas or something.

>That was going to be an option but it was cut from the game for some reason

probably because the game only had 15 months of development. I'm sure the Legion would have had more quests and more territory if not for that

>NCR is incompetent
>Legion is edgy
>BoS is fucking retarded
What a god damn shit game.
House and player endings are the best ones.

>probably because the game only had 15 months of development

What the hell did they even do during that time? They used all fallout 3 assets and modeled very little new things. Plus it was unplayable at first because of all the bugs.

they made some gameplay and balance improvements, made more RPG-like perks, wrote good dialogue and made quests that could be handled in several ways. Hence why it's a much better game than Fo3

>Hence why it's a much better game than Fo3
But I like 3 better.

Despite the fact that it fucked up the lore and had literal turds as DLC?

Enclave wants pure humans, untouched by radiation, as they assume that the reason society hasnt bounced back is because humans mutated to be more animalistic.

Yes Man is also bretty red pilled

ignore him.

He's a bethesdrone who never played any of the classic fallout titles.

The NCR doesn't have that many more. A lot of NCR quest can be solved in a way that helps the Legion and pretty much all factions can be pulled on Caesars side. I think only BoS can't.

I can't say I hate Bethesda games, but they can't make compelling characters for shit. Even in following NV's example of "choosing your faction" in Fallout 4, they failed

New Vegas always makes me sad. The game has SO MUCH to offer considering how rushed it was, if Obsidian was given the time they needed to actually create the game they wanted to, who knows how much more amazing it could have been.

My personal conspiracy theory is that Bethesda purposely sabotaged the game so that 3 wouldn't be totally outstaged. They still got humiliated anyway.

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE

He was my favorite thing about FO3 desu. Fallout ain't fallout without some humor

Bethesda's idea of humor us hiding teddy bears everywhere. Dunno what kind of retarded shit that is.

AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR

I agree that Bethesda didn't get it. Overall FO3 made Old World Blues look like the funniest thing in the world

this
fuck bethesda

I was more referring to Fallout 4. I enjoyed 3 and its DLC even though I recognized that they were not done properly or to its full potential.

Fallout 4 however took a step back. Considering how much they should have learned from 3 and New Vegas, 4 was just pathetic and they have no excuse. And the DLC for 4 was so half-assed and worthless it's hard to put into words.

They kept exaggerating how much dlc there was gonna be, even raising the price of the season pass. What we got was mostly useless settlement dlc that they STOLE from community mods.

It reminds me of Skyrim. They took ideas that the devs made during the game jam thing, and just designed dlc around it lazily. On top of that they only delivered 3 of the 4 dlc they promised.

It's obviously the Enclave. Highly nationalistic and full 14/88.

Digits confirm, thread ended.

nice

dog bless ameriga

If only FO3 actually gave you the ability to choose a faction like FONV and FO4. I think most players would join Enclave instead of ragtag band of water filter suppliers.

Shouldn't the NCR be lawful good and the followers be chaotic good? The NCR has laws and regulations that every one of it's citizens need to follow so it doesn't make a very good CG. And i could imagine a follower of the Apocalypse breaking the "law" or previous agreements to help the people of the wasteland.

this
but you know its bethesda and so they fucked up

>water filter suppliers
>ruins of Washington DC

Alex Jones as your father confirmed. STAY WOKE.

We all know the absolute true answer here is the Enclave.

Believes in restoring America to its former glory and state, is moderately Authoritarian (a good thing in the apocalypse) and they have arguably better technology than the (((BOS))).

Next would probably be House then either the Boomers or NCR.

Caesar himself is a smart man but the truth is his legion is LITERALLY ISIS. They do everything the same way that ISIS does their things so I honestly can't take them seriously.

Only edgy 9 year old Neonazis like Caesars Legion.

Problem is though, joining the factions was wildly unsatisfying. For fucks sake you couldn't even get decent faction armor without buying it for 100000x the price (if you're lucky) or killing one of your own.

I always found joining the NCR in FONV was extremely satisfying. I got to buy thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammunition from suppliers and I also got an NCR emergency backup radio.

>not wanting to fight the globalist enclave by supplying the Capital Wasteland with Agua Vida and Super Male Vitality

>Globalist Enclave

>Most Nationalistic faction in all of Fallout

this

Have you even listened to Caesar's dialogue? He makes a pretty good case of why he's better than the NCR.

And no they're nothing like terrorists even if their methods trigger you; Caesar is educated and a conqueror with actual troops, tactics and spies. His treatment of women has allowed the breeding of a shitton of extra troops.

A faction with Caesar's Legion sense of morality and unity with Enclave technology would be fucking unstoppable.

Enclave is the most redpilled, they're not ISIS fucks like the Legion, and no radiation for them.
Horrigan was also a based 12' alpha.

I'm not gonna lie, Fallout 4 is easily the worst Bethesda game I've ever played. I honestly regretted buying it.

>legion
>literally use knifes over guns

The thing about the Brotherhood is that every chapter is different. The Capital chapter as of Fallout 4 is basically Enclave without the American symbolism.

Are you talking about 4? I never had an issue getting faction armor for free in NV?

The legion does use guns though.
IIRC only the praetorians and frumentarii don't carry guns.

Mmmmm, it's not exactly like that.

The Legion prefers CQC because they are trained since they are children to fight like that.

If you mix it with ambush techniques and a few rifles, it's effective. I remember reading a report that said that average legionnaire has the fitness level of an NCR Ranger.

Caesars dialogue was some of the best i've heard in any video game i've ever played.
Like I said he is an extremely smart man, and yes politically he is much better than the NCR.

The methods don't just trigger me, what you don't understand is that a group can't just get away with immorality at such high levels and then turn it around and act like those that they slaughtered were the ones who were degenerates, that's not how it works. Not to say everyone they kill is innocent but mostly all punishment conducted by them is unjust and not needed.

I'm not a fan of direct democracy but I have to say that the NCR's existence seems much more tolerable than Caesar's.

This.

>fitness of an ncr ranger
so? it doesnt stop a bullet still

The recruits use lever action rifles, centurions use advanced firearms. Only the troops that prove their strength and combat prowess can use AR-15s and large caliber rifles

I wish brotherhood didn't become lawful retarded in fo4

You didn't listen to Caesar enough then.

He plans to modernize the Legion. Do you remember his dialogue about Hegel?

He wants to mix the methods of the NCR with the legion, taking the best and leaving out the worst from both side.

Most legionnaries have armor. Even the shitty rookie ones. And a lot of them have rifles.

so what ? they are primitive
only weakest use assasinations , strong armies/ countries in time-of war just go with everything what they got and conquer land, city after city

not ceasar, he wait. why attacking ncr is so hard if he is sucesssful? well maybe being anti - tech when enemy have power armor prototypes and helicopters stop well "all hands aboard" tactic

also ceasar army is equipped on it what they loot from old military bunkers. NCR produces weapons for themself.

in grand scheme of thing i thing ceasar dont have any chance to win with NCR. hell even house would beat their asses killing them from distance. not honourable ? maybe. but sucessful and on war it does matter

Caesar is based as fuck but he relies on savages like Lanius too much. It's extremely apparent that once he dies his empire of 89 tribes will fracture because they're uncivilized savages who are united because of his leadership. This is why I didn't choose to side with him.

He's right about NCR being fucked tho.
And I also don't like house. I think he's a delusional megalomaniac. There's no possible way that he can have humans colonizing other planets in 100 years. I think his self-imposed isolation drove him mad.

I chose Yes Man and made a character with max charisma and speech. I hope to rule New Vegas with an iron but fair fist.

Caesar's philosophy is that the end justifies the means. His end; a stable, united people under one monolithic culture. His means are ruthless, but undeniably effective. The same can't be said of the NCR, which is almost certainly going to fragment or stagnate

The NCR and most other factions are superior over the Legion when it comes to fighting tactics.

The NCR owns TONS of ground. They also have troops trained to shoot well. They also have a large flow of weapons and ammunition at their disposal.

Combine all of that and you get this: Lets say the legion breaks through and takes the damn. Okay? The NCR falls back to another stronghold and picks off a couple thousand more legionaires. Hell lets say the legion even breaks through that area, well they can just keep on falling back to better positions.

And guess what, the smaller your ground is the shorter your supply lines get so eventually the NCR will outgun the legion so badly that they completely drain the legion of men and supplies.

Independent Vegas with lvl. 50 godking min-maxed Courier.

race war!
gas the muties now!

He says it, and i'm sure he means it but how do we know he means it?

Also how do we know how long that will be for? He could be slaughtering people for decades before he can calm down.

In the first battle of the hoover dam, the legion almost won, the fucktard Graham fell for their trap.

Lanius is the beast that will lead the charge, and they won't fail like they did last time.

>Caesar is based as fuck but he relies on savages like Lanius too much.

Vulpes should be legate. It would have been cool if once you had enough reputation with the Legion, you had the option to challenge Lanius' title with a duel to the death or something

>Implying Caesar doesn't own most of the Westernmost American Mid-West
Caesar's Empire is way bigger than the NCR, fag.

>not brotherhood of steel
They want to exterminate all impure creatures. Thats Sup Forums incarnate

not under Caesar's leadership. He's around 54 years old btw, he has some years left in him

What the hell does Caesars ground have to do with his battle strategy?

If Caesar goes on the offensive how is his ground outside of the warzone relevant?

>Despite the fact that it fucked up the lore and had literal turds as DLC?
Again we disagree. Operation Anchorage was awesome and the loot after you beat was so cool for the game.
Sure I was disappointed by the alien dlc, but overall the dlc for 3 was better than new vegas.

As for messing up the lore I don't care about 1 & 2. Played them both and still like 3 better. I also disagree with people who say 2 is better than 1. 1 is better than 2 with a much tighter story.

And Kek confirms. Mr House the eternal kike BTFO. Love opening his chamber and blowing his fucking head off

Did you ever notice how a lot of stuff in New Vegas was named after a Salad?

California Salad is the weakest one. It's a real salad but people don't care about it. But then there's Casar Salad, we all know that one, and the Powder Ganger in Goodsprings is named Cobb. Cobb Salad, anyone?

Then there's "Hidden Valley" which is clearly named after the dressing. And the two human companions are homosexuals. A "Fruit Salad."

Kek confirming Mr House is the Jew

I realize he means well but the man has a fucking brain tumor. Even if you fix it, how long do you think he has to live? He's getting on in years. What happens when he dies? Lanius is next in line and we all know what a disaster that will be. It's painfully obvious that the legion will not outlast Caesar, unless the Courier somehow takes over and becomes Augustus.

God I wish they had more time to develop this game. The legion was such a cool concept as a faction but there just wasn't enough content.

>"carry out your orders"
>chaotic

I think I got the solution for this.

The NCR has a non-pragmatic social and political structure(fucking presidential democracy in a relatively young, growing country, basically Africa) but a great rational attitude when it comes to warfare and exploiting resources.

Caesar's Legion has a great social and poltical structure(dictatorship with a cult of personality and moral strenght), that produces extremely loyal and dangerous men out of it in great quantities but has an overall non-pragmatic attitude about technology in warfare and resources.

There isn't an objective "best" because they were made on purpose with flaws.

Did I miss something?

yeah,ok. they lose 15-40 solider on every one NCR solider and take this goddamn damn.
And?
more NCR troops come
you can repair or replace destroyed reapon, you cant replace people so quick

its literally ZSRR tactic, and you know how it end - without resource support to ZSRR from USA and other stalin would suck balls so hard.
history show that this tactic is good if your technological level is on nearly level as enemy and you have much much more people to sacrfice. ceasar doesnt have. he cant also count on support from tribes - theres no such many on west. they will be fight on enemy land ( partisan resistance) they need resourced.

ceasar will lose it

>brootherhood
>literally siding against the most based faction the enclave is somehow based

>but overall the dlc for 3 was better than new vegas.

I've heard all kinds of opinions from people preferring NV and others preferring 3, but this? That's the first time I hear it. The NV DLCs are so superior to that of 3, they just aren't on the same level. That's the consensus.

Inculta would have made an excellent successor, but I wish that there was an option built in to become Caesar yourself.

More grounds and people (and their politics about women, mind you) means more soldiers to send in an unending wave, unwaveringly loyal wave.

Even with the power armors, the superior technology and the old and new strongpoints, no man can survive or tolerate an unending assault.

But that faggot Caesar had to fucking die so I guess my argument doesn't count.

My problem with these flaws is because they're so hamfisted

Caesar was a good military leader, but not smart enough to realise he'd need soldiers and if he didn't adopt modern medicine, arms and armour then he's going to run out of troops soon.

The NCR was seriously arrogant in everything they did.

It's chaotic in the the way Goofy is chaotic.

this
ncr has basically gun factories more manpower and way more resources than the legion

>NCR
>Good

wew lad

Bullshit. House almost single handedly saved all of Las Vegas. If the platinum chip had arrived a day sooner his missile defense system would have prevented virtually all the nukes from landing. As it was he still managed to create an independent city out of a few errant tribes.

Add in the fact that even in Fallout 2 those scientologist idiots even had spaceships, I completely believe house could have humans colonizing space within his lifetime.

>yeah,ok. they lose 15-40 solider on every one NCR solider and take this goddamn damn.

judging from much of the dialogue on both sides, it's the opposite. Caesar's legion kills more troops than it loses

NCR also can't afford to send more troops. They are stretched thin and outnumbered during the events of New Vegas

>Talk with Caesar
>He describes the Legion as a "Nationalist, Imperialist, Totalitarian culture that obliterates the identity of every group it conquers."
>This doesn't appeal to Sup Forums for some reason

y not

The Legion aren't just LARPers, they have fully functional cities back east which were meant to be in the game but they ran out of time.

aaand?
59 tribes vs big towns of ncr ( if i good remember NCR in fallout 2 have some around 250 000 people in republic)

ONE tribe usually cant be bigger then 250 people because they dont know each other and tribe split on two smaller

250 x 59 = 15 000 ( not including old people and childrens so his manpower is some around 8000?)

yeah, great threat to wasteland xD legion it pussy on one hit

Their attitude on technology applied to warfare is a horse that is going to run out of breath sooner or later.

Of course, it might as well happen after the NCR is fucked out of existence, but it can't be permanent. The social structure of the Legion is 10/10 but Caesar should use technology more. Pragmatism wins wars in the end.

86 tribes. Not to mention Legion has trained troops versus the NCR that gives any Johnny their gun and ships them out

>The superior technology
What kind of technology does the legion have that is in any way superior to the NCR's?

>No man can survive or tolerate an unending assault
That's not what the confederacy said at Fredricksburg or what the Union said at Gettysburg. Also plenty of assaults by Soviets in WW2 were stopped dead cold by Germans defending.

The NCR has plenty of ground to retreat to, way more ammunition and long range weapons.

Also you forgot that the Legion doesn't even outnumber the NCR lmao the NCR outnumbers them.

And also not mentionning that tribes in Fallout are usually 10 to 100 times bigger than the number he gave out.