What the fuck is their problem ? We do they dickride the EU so fucking much ?

What the fuck is their problem ? We do they dickride the EU so fucking much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's Germany trying take take control of Europe 3.0
Except this time they forgot to pay NATO and shall regret that dearly.

3rd attempt at de facto control over europe

brainwashed German/muslim

(((I WONDER)))

>forgot

it's our vengeance for WW1

War guilt that makes white guilt in America look tame.

because it makes us rich you stupid cunt and I want to stay rich
look the UK crashing and burning in the next few years, it will be a feast to witness

Once the US takes it's military bases out of Germany, you will be taken over completely. Your military is a joke and your politicians would sooner get anally taped by barbed wire than take care of Germany.

Yes your Military bases were very useful the past century

my numbers confirm you faggots so give me (you)s already

kek ged fugged m8
(and close the door, its drafty)
this time we buy europe

Who the fuck started this rumor that Germany is controlling "Europe" (i.e. the EU) ?
How do ?

With our 1 vote in the ECB counsil?
With our 1 per 80,000 people vote in the EU commission ?
With our 1/3 rebound as the biggest net donor of this bunch of malcontent failure states?

There's only one reason Germany was forced into this cesspool: YOU PAY or else HITLER

Look at who is running the EU!
Juncker, Barroso, Draghi ... all soooo fucking German.

ok
your contributions to eu will increase after uk leave
you will need to start investing 2% of gdp in nato again when the burgerbros close their military bases
you will need to start investing in your armed forces again
and suddenly your budget surplus is gone and there isnt enough money to support the ever burgeoning welfare state

so hans
what do you think those millions of turkroaches mussies and assorted sandnogs are going to to do when they arent getting their gibs?
we all know
tl;dr
its doesnt work out well for you guys hans
not
at
all
meanwhile,on the other side of our moat we sit comfortably and shitpost about the demise of germany and there will be many keks

MANY KEKS

stay salty hans

You get a (you) but only to call you moron. I'm pretty sure you're not a shareholder in the biggest DAX corporations b/c they are the only ones getting filthy rich from Germany being an EU member.

keep telling yourself that Pat
say hello to your muslim mayor from me you cuck

We have the 9th biggest military budget in the world.

checked. You know that Germany pays for most expenses of ALL US bases on German soil.
It would be a nice lift when these bases were closed. But then again, it's the HQs for CENTCOM, AFRICOM and EUCOM.

And you have nothing to show for it. Pathetic.

And you're beaten out by the US,UK,Japan and india. FUCKING INDIA.
You can't win, you're just a bunch of cucks nowadays, cucks who are too afraid to stand up for your own nationalism and sovereignty. Unlike us.

50% of our GDP is exports you clueless retards.
The Eu was tailored to benefit us and only us.

>Germany gains significant power
>immediately ruins Europe

Really makes me think

Who do you mean with "they"? Our government or the "Germans" here on pol? Because the ones shilling for the EU are turks and most likely antifa shillfags that stopped posting their SCHULZ-TRAIN shit and switched to anti-anglo/brexit stuff. Probably also the same guy that started with the eternal anglo meme.

Only approved identity here.

they are the EU, leaf.

>Probably also the same guy that started with the eternal anglo meme.
i miss that guy honestly

>the ones shilling for the EU are turks and most likely antifa shillfags that stopped posting their SCHULZ-TRAIN shit and switched to anti-anglo/brexit stuff

Most likely this imo.

Germans are stupid cucks that include peacekeeping missions to distribute food to kangs in Africa as "military action"

I'm so glad that Brexit has happened band the German taxpayers are about to get bled dry.

>German army used broomsticks instead of guns during training

Wow user, I am sooooo scared of German aggression. They might do my housework for me!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

it massively benefits them at the expense of certain other countries. germans have been and always will be enormous fuckwits. i'm trying to think of a way to make german migrants to australia go back to fucking germany.

if germany tries to get nukes australia will join the invasion

leave germany alone, it is already disappearing on a racial basis

You share a currency with Greeks lmao.

>Americans enter a European war
>Immediately ruins western civilization
Almonds activated T.B.Q.H.

the EU was made to control germany after ww2.
(((they))) started these rumors to create infighting between europeans.

>Germany
>In charge of anything other than the biggest guilt circlejerk ever

Your “army“ can't even into the Autobahn.

i think everyone here have the same idea, we are going to attack and demolish Germant for the last time. After the successful attack, we are going to divide all the clay and give it to every neighboring nations. To be sure to achieve that, we will join their side.

we only need to pick a date, make your proposal