WE

WE

WUZ

Afro ninjas

Also checked

Wasn't this one at least partially true?

Wow can't believe niggers were somehow everything and no one ever knew until today. On top of that everyone was racist and slavery yet no one ever thought to put them in chains or oppress them.

When are they gonna talk about the SS niggers ?

This is correct though, Yasuke was an African Samurai.

>watashi wa samurai o shitto

What is this!?

This is actually real m8.

who are left?
Genghis khan and alexander the great?

*teleports behind you*
Sheeeit ain't nothin personnel nigguh

both black, go fuck yourself

Actually the Prussian master tactician Carlos da Clausewitz. Pic related, one can clearly see his dark skin.

>WE WUZ... EVERYTHANG

Is this some sort of memory hole to fill in the fact they have no culture than ooga booga?

Thats actually true. He was a slave who was freed by a japanese daimyo.

That's clearly an afro. He was black.

Black man comes to Japan in Service to a Jesuit Priest. Nobunaga is curious and amused and takes him into his service. He became a Noble under Nobunaga and died with him during a coup.

Historyfag here. The facts about Yasuke are frankly quite limited and based off a lot of really shitty interpretations.

What we do know is this:

>Black dude arrives in Japan as part of a series of Jesuit visits to a Asia and East Africa
>We have almost no information about his history prior to this, nor his country of origin (claims he was a mercenary are basically just guesses)
>The leader of the Jesuit travellers takes him to the capital
>Crowds start to gather cause they ain't never seen a nigger before
>Word reaches Oda Nobunaga
>He comes to inspect the "ink skin man" and even scrubs his skin to check it's not a joke
>Oda is so fascinated by the oddity of a black human that he decides to sort of keep him as a folley and something to parade around (Hey, look at this rare black human I found!)
>Over time Yasuke learns enough japanese to get by, and apparently Oda is impressed to some degree by his nigger strength (you have to keep in mind that japs at this time were like 4 foot 10)
>Nobunaga gave him his name "Yasuke" (we have no records of when this name was given or what it's derived from) and a ceremonial katana
>Nobunaga died
>Yasuke ran away to join the resistance organised by Nobutada (his son)
>Yasuke was at some point captured by Akechi's forces but allowed him to live

He was not this epic afro samurai-esque character fiction depicts him as. We have no record of whether he was even skilled as a swordsman or not. Literally all of his accolades were given to him by Nobunaga purely on the basis that he was amused by a strong man with black skin.

good post, i acknowledge the effort.

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

Pretty based

this guy seems happy about it. funny that while the article doesn't even mention whites, he simply can't stop talking about wypipo.