Average Amercian

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does a country get so lazy?

Unf. That's what a real man should look like. I'm tired of seeing skinny twinks all the times. I want a daddy bear like that, makes my pussy wet just by looking at that American Bull.

Fucks sake I see this kind of shit all over the place in produce. Pre-sliced celery for 3X the price right next to celery stalks. And of course the tubs of heavily caloric Ranch dip right next to them.

>not separated into pieces
That triggers Americans.

>my future

Fuck Sup Forums, I'm 275lbs and getting heavier

I don't know what to do anymore

I lost all faith in America tbqh

I bet the company that packages them is bankrupt by now. What american will buy fruit if they have burgers at every corner?

Kill yourself
Fucking fatass.
How the fuck is it even possible to get that fat?

Jeeesus Christ

Fucking disgraceful

Start losing weight now. No more sugary drinks. No more frozen pizzas. Fast food 3-4 times a month, maybe make it a ritual every friday or something and at that only lunch or dinner. If you need snackage don't buy potato chips, get popcorn or something. Experiment with foods and find a low calorie meal you like and work with that. Meals should be about 600-800 calories per each.

He doesnt have to line up at 430 am to get a potato.

DON'T DRAP MAH LEGS

Let that shithole become 100% diverse, I couldn't careless.

It's free money for the supermarkets. 30 seconds of work by some min wage kid lets you mark shit up 500%.

You can buy a whole watermelon for $6 or buy peeled and cut up shit for $3 a pound instead of .60 a pound for the whole one.

People are lazy as shit.

Nurgle in real life.

i can help you with that

you need to cut out all sugar today
start drinking a shitload of water all the time

start taking vitamins

eating healthy food every day

exercise consistently 3-4 days a week

This is true. I am waiting for the restaurants that actually feed you like mommy and the airplane fork.

>Only water for you.
>You take 2km walks at least 7 times per week
>If you didn't, no vidya for the next week
>You're not white as long as your BMI is over 30

Capitalism

POP OFF JAMES

t. Gudrun Schyman

Eat less and only drink water. It's really not that fucking hard you fucking hamgalaxy. Too much food is literally the only thing that makes you fat. Have some fucking self-respect and self-control. Obesity is degenerate.

t. used to be fat.

Get a scale, if you don't have one. Start counting the calories you eat. If you can't figure out how many calories are in it, don't eat it.

If you're not willing to do those two things, you need to examine why. Some sort of psychological issue at that point.

Average American Family

Surprised the supermarkets don't just leave the pricetags off the items like restaurants do when they charge you 10 dollars for a mass produced draft beer

Start cultivating your own vegetables and start exercise for 1 hour and you'll lose weight

If you're some hotshot New Yorker who makes $300/hr, I can see paying someone to do shit like that for you. You come out ahead.

If you're some NEET whose time is cheap, DIY you lazy fuck.

you're just jealous of our freedom

the water trick helps
eat something with bread or pasta and drink a lot of water afterwards and throughout the day. Makes you feel full

>Popcorn
Fuck no thats super fattening.
Go here now:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Then get MyFitnessPal app for your phone to track what your eating. Make sure to eat roughly no more and no less than the reccomended calorie intake per day is from that calculator. Intaking more will lead to little to no weight loss. Intaking less might put your body into a starvation mode which is a safety mechanism designed to conserve energy and may even gain you weight.

>Drink lots of water
>Cut out all sugar. Normal sugar from fruit is ok.
>Cut out all soda.
>Zero fast food. Like user suggested maybe 1 cheat meal per week (but planned out so you still meet calorie intake requirements)

You don't have to but supplementing your diet with cardio does and will help improve your health.

THICC

Bog

see

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Jesus Christ what the fuck.

Eat less.

Popcorn isn't fattening if you don't put butter and shit on it. Its less calorie dense than most other cracker/chip/bagged snack foods.

That dude is the ultimate assassin . He can just hide his weapons in his fat and surprise anyone

>work in office
>kitchen is packed
>no cutting board
>fridge is full

Yeah, I'm going to be the weird guy cutting up the watermelon.

>Pls no bully

But, memes aside, laziness and fucking food. After high school I got a shitty job and nothing else to do. Lack of friends or any motivation fucked me up too

>implying fat people eat fruit

there are people right now that actually pay 6 dollars for this

Every time I see that .webm I can't eat for hours. I keep falling for it. FUCK YOU. The stained water running down those crusty thighs. Absolutely gross.

Cut it at home and pack yourself slices everyday.

>5.99
I knew the whole foods being overpriced meme was true but I didn't know it was that bad

True. But popcorn without those things on it, isn't worth eating almost. You can find a happy medium making popcorn yourself, but popcorn done right isn't exactly a diet food.

It does have quite a bit of fiber in it though, and for reasons other than calories, it's good to eat because it will help you keep from getting backed up.

There's no real bad food, just food eaten in too big a portion size.

There are some powdered cheeses that aren't too bad. You just have to make sure you put only the minimal amount to suit your tastes rather than blasting it to the point that its like the stuff you get in the bag which coats your hands.

PAY FOR MY HEA....

It's just a general indication of the state of laziness and wasteful nature of your society.

Stop eating carbs, you fat fuck. Seriously, restrict yourself to less than 25g of carbs per day and you will start dropping weight faster than you can imagine. Don't even bother counting calories!

>50 pounds over weight

Keto, you'll be normal in 3 months m8

>keto
useless meme diets

Oftentimes people overeat to cope with their shitty job. There's no real good answer there. Find some other way to cope? Get a less shitty job? Easier said than done.

If you're lonely a cat works wonders sometimes. Having a cat is supposed to lower your risk for heart attacks at the very least.

>If you're lonely a cat works wonders sometimes. Having a cat is supposed to lower your risk for heart attacks at the very least.
why waste money on a fucking cat.

slowly change your diet and start walking every day at increasing duration's per day.