Islam will rule the west and neither kek the false god nor jesus can save you

Islam will rule the west and neither kek the false god nor jesus can save you.

people are growing immunity to these threads.

acil (you) almam lazım xocam

Kurds will rule turkey and neither erdogan the wannabe dictator or allah can save you.

biliyorum bu hissi. Arada pedo tiradı bile açtığım oluyor. Göçmen karşıtı tiradlarda yazarsan daha fazla (you) alabilirsin. Orada daha fazla Türk düşmanı oluyor.

Armenians claimed the same, they got disproved. Without genocide of course.

you think so?

>20,000 new conversions to Islam in France last year
>2 times more than in 2015
>Pic related

Average IQ of France dropped 4 points between 1999 and 2009.

Fuck off mudslime. Islam will never dominate the west. Erdogan is a faggot.

>Average IQ of France dropped 4 points between 1999 and 2009.
Average IQ of Wester countries dropped 10 points from Victorian Era to today.
Blame it on the US

Looks like a bright future considering the living standards and human rights in every single Muslim country on earth are the highest around.

I mean in Turkey there are only a few suicide bombings a week.

Muslim girls crave the BKC.

Fuck off and try to do something useful, help your mum clean the dishes or something.

FUCKING ROACHES

Muslim here OP stop giving Islam and Muslims a bad name. We already have a stigmatism attached to us. You make it worse and I bet you're not even Muslim. It's people like you that prevent progress. Go spread hate somewhere else...

taqiya

This thq, if you want to trigger small dick autists there are more guaranteed ways of doing it OP.

>A stigmatism
What did he mean by this?

>stop spreading hate on an outer space asian supremacist lacquer painting silk spinning forum
wew, don't ask for the moon next!

False and once again another stereotype. The problem comes from many angles. In this situation it is you. I know how I live and what I believe in. Obviously you don't.

why are there no mooselimbs in star trek ?

because star trek happens in the future

FOAD SAND MONKEYS

No digits no truth.

"Wrong"-
Donald Trump (2016)

>mfw Christ comes again in glory and all the Muslims either convert or are thrown into Hell

Haha Why are people so unwilling to fix things and automatically out all of us into a whole. We are all not the same. Guess doesn't matter. You see all of us one way...I will continue to spread positive vibes and you can continue to do what you do....As Salaam Alaikum brother.

It was a genocide

Wrong

guns will save us you mudslime ape.

*flickers the lights on and off*
*turks scatter under the fridge *

I do know what you believe in, and I don't like it.