Why is N,N-Dimethyltryptamine highly illegal in the majority of countries in the world?

Why is N,N-Dimethyltryptamine highly illegal in the majority of countries in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it really makes you think

Have you ever tried to work/drive/do anything on DMT? This shit is a bit strong user.

It's also over after 5-10 minutes, so where's the argument? Have you tried to work/drive/do anything while drunk as fuck?

(((DMT)))

Causes psychological damage and brings you closer to Satan.

Shows you too much

Vast majority of people wouldn't try it anyway

Easily obtainable if you seek it

huh

PRAISE JESUS

because apparently people can't be trusted do what they want with their own bodies and mind

The six-pointed star was around with ancient civilisations around the world, long before Judaism.

Autism detected.

Dmt knicks you straight out for 10 mins.

You close your eyes and you're gone for an eternity then you open them and you're perfectly sober and almost no time has elapsed.

>Have you tried to work/drive/do anything while drunk as fuck?
I'm French...

do you have any physical proof of this claim you inbred nigger faggot ass eating son of a kike whore?

because DMT is the philosophers stone.

although all you drug users don't know what the fuck you're doing. N,N DMT is the wrong form of it. and smoking is the wrong use of it. and what you call 'a breakthrough' is actually just you getting knocked on your fucking ass, and you don't know what you're doing until you can take DMT and NOT trip. and if you actually want to achieve the 'perfected state' in which anything is possible, you have to never not be on DMT. yes, for the rest of your life, you have to have DMT in your system.

this is not what you have learned from other sources.

i worked for three months as a warehouse inspector, 60-70 hours a week, while on 4-aco-DMT 24-7.

Pooinloos used hexagrams and swastikas before Jews even existed. Read a book Mustafa.

In what way has being on DMT for so long helped your life or how has it changed it from since before doing this?

Are you the German user on dreammarket selling dmt? You have good shit

What's dmt? The stuff in robotussin?

map of flat hearth in the middle

wtf

I'd never sell nor buy it, DMT is supposed to be gifted to each other. Anything else just feels wrong.

you'll become the absolute best person you are humanly capable of being. you walk around with lazers coming out of your eyes, 1000% calm, steady, certain. someone could put a gun in your face and your heart wouldn't skip a beat, and your eyes wouldn't even twitch. women drop what the fuck they are doing to come talk to you. i went from getting laid once every three years to once every three days, with a different girl every time if i wanted it. suddenly it became so clear and obvious what i needed to do in my life, and i go and do it without procrastination. i make my bed when i get up in the morning. nothing is really difficult or boring anymore. i can strike up conversations with random people anywhere and really enjoy it it, within five minutes they're telling me their life story, give me 10 minutes and they're willing to go into business with me.

imagine the absolute best person you could be. the ideal. your dream self. the person you fantasize about being. once you acclimate and become stable with DMT saturation, you simply can't see any reason whatsoever not to be that person - Now. life becomes serious.

See, I'd love to use your method to achieve what you've just described but I think it'd also be possible to have this amount of DMT present in the brain by using natural production methods, no?

I imagine using methods that solely involve your body would take a lot of practice though. Do you know anything about this?

This sound like NZT from Limitless

Underrated

Sort of is. That user speaks the truth, it just makes me be a good person and talk with people.

>t. mentally unstable druggie

Why do you need drugs to do this? Why can't you achieve this when sober?

You dont see fractals and geometrical shapes when you take it?

That's DXM. DMT is a tryptamine hallucinogen, like LSD and mescaline. It has stronger affinity for some serotonergic sites, creating more intense and replicable effects but shorter intoxication duration, compared to LSD.

not really. i mean, jesus did it, a few other did it. a few people throughout history have had it happen to them, and if you ask them, they'll tell you that no amount of effort can make it happen, no amount of struggle, when it happens it happens and there's no explaining it. most of them have said that all meditation and and spiritual exercise or practices are useless.

DMT-deficiency is a medical problem with a medical solution. melatonin is just DMT plus a Co2 molecule, it's entirely possible that a shift in the Co2 content of the atmosphere simply caused a shift in the neural metabolics an thus human consciousness roughly 3000 years ago.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
DMT ain't shit.
Do 7 days straight without sleep on meth, a-pvp, or a-php, and you will know things afterwards you never imagined could ever exist.

IF you come back that is.

Those cutesy lil clockwork elves turn into shadow people, and boy do those faggots mean business. They even try to steal your shards when you're not looking.

Yes you do, the best part is you are back to baseline in 10min. First you see fractals, then spirits, then you come down down with no lingering effects. During those 10min, you don't have a body.

Mhh, so I assume you micro-dose on a daily basis? What sort of dosage do you go for? What is your method of ingestion?

typical dudedmtlmao
fuck off with that shit
every spastic with an "expanded mind" i know are completely fried degenerates

>smacked out druggies tries to sound deep.

I love these threads.

The first user isn't talking about doing a breakthrough dose or a large enough dose to see imagery.

Straight edge cutting himself over others experiences.

I don't get how such a psychoactive drug would help anybody become "a better human" and what "better" is anyway.

As the user above described, basically as it did for him is make him not socially retarded and being able to talk to people.

>police here busted people using Tor to order drugs
>police busted people ordering mushroom spores from netherland

help a brother out

Oh, then you active some occult mechanism in your brain ?

Why is it always that "dudedrugslmao" people are always mentally fried?

I do something much stronger than dmt, but much safer. But psychedelics open parts of your mind closed off by flouride and other chemicals we consume daily.

People on Sup Forums can believe that the holocaust is a lie, Jews are in control of the world, the media is a bunch of lying shills etc.. But it's too hard to believe that a molecule produced by the human brain is important.

At least do some solid, individual research from all ends first, pussy.

sounds like a great way to et permanent brain damage.

That's not proof.

its 100% true tho

Do you even experience ego-death?

>open parts of your mind

Seeing shapes and pretend talking to "Spirits and sheeeit" isn't exactly anything of value to be honest.

These drugs can give insight to weak minded people, but the chance of making them better humans by conventional means is way healthier mentally

Underrated

You mean brings you closer to God, Jew

Fuck son, I've done a lot of DMT and it's never been like this...

The way people fucking jack off to this shit CONSTANTLY only reinforces my wish for it to be illegal, just to shut you people up. Fucking degenerates, kill yourselves

Where do most people get off-counter drugs? Drug-dealers, obviously. I doubt the posters in this thread made DMT out of acacia in their kitchen sink.
Now what is the temperament of people with casual connection to drug dealers? How do they learn of it? Lectures while pursuing their PhD, or dealers and the latest Joe Rogan video? I guarantee >2/3 of the people here who have tried DMT have also tried meth or a similar stimulant.

You can't have a youth rebellion with legal drugs. Don't fall for the psychedelic jew, formerly called psychomimetic.

I havnt done dmt, but ive dropped acid a few times, never hated the "man" until I seen the real world.

Life is a fog, you take dmt, acid, shrooms etc, you see passed the fog and become enlightened on whats really going on around you.

Subtle, very nice burger

go get laid kid

It is banned because consuming it makes you aware of how DMT replicates itself.
It replicates itself by making living things survive more often, and thus make more DMT.

If you live in one of the ''concrete fungus'' (read :cities) life forms that have a semi-symbiotic relationship with various species, particularly upright primates with heavy investment in brain-matter for problem solving....and you happen to be one of those primates.... then when consuming it you might put your own life-force and continued existence though the generations AHEAD of the continued existence and reproduction of other life forms....who are also DMT factories.

Essentially, if you take DMT, you might rebel.
The city fungus does not like rebellions.
The city fungus pressures it's inhabitants to NOT take DMT.

kek

It's a really great drug though, but like any other drug people overrate it and think it's a portal to another dimension. It's not, but the things you see while tripping on it are overwhelming to most people. I hate the bunch of hippies and faggots that claim shit like "im a totally new person after smoking whatever!" Yeah, it might give you some insight for something but smoking magic powder you found on your car bumper doesn't automatically give you a dream job, a hot wife and the secrets of the universe.

Our own bodies produce DMT and that's why we dream. We're essentially tripping balls every time we dream.

Also a species of toad where I live produces 5-MeO-DMT. You can basically grab a toad, make it squirt venom out of its glands, dry it and smoke it. It tastes and smells like burning plastic and feels like needles in your throat and you see cool colors and fractals and machine elves for like 5 minutes, but that's it. All you did was hallucinate for a while and fuck up your throat.

I don't think most drugs like these should be illegal, but I also think they're overrated thanks to junkies who post videos of themselves tripping on youtube or claiming its some miracle substance. There's a lot of therapeutic and medicinal potential in many of these drugs. Lately I've been reading a lot about microdosing LSD to treat stuff like depression, but getting real LSD here is kind of hard and expensive.

Nope. Opiates create zombies, alcohol creates slaves, psychedelics creates believers.

Yes, though it's not what you read about. It's just about accepting fate without fighting it.

Don't bash it until you've tried it. It's called the spirit molecule for a reason.

it fucking is. i mean, maybe it won't make you have an IQ of 200, you're not going to magically rig the stock market and get fantastically wealthy unless you were already capable of it.

but whatever your potential is, that is what you'll hit. you just won't do the wrong thing anymore. you'll see 'the matrix' in a way, knowing what matters and what does not matter, and effortlessly doing what is important to do and what is good to do. not even in some altruistic sense, but in a literal sense as a living creature.

i could take your girl, your job, your mom, or your life from you in a heartbeat. this treatment will make you dangerously stable. you can't do it without the chemical because it's a neurochemological issue. reality isn't what the cartoons made it out to be, son; your best isn't always good enough and you're not going to reach the kingdom on magic and wishes.

50mg 4-aco-dmt twice a day. there's a break-in period that i call 'the agony', because this is what they called the spice melange in dune, and they described the process accurately.

you have to take a gram or so over the course of a week when you first start. it's going to be extremely challenging during that period. you will have to go through some rough shit. it won't be fun and games. you'll want solitude while your body is 'throwing it out'.

when it's over, you'll have acclimated to a new state. a powerful state.

Don't get me wrong, you can but this gives people a much needed kicking in the ego. It allows them to judge their life from a completely neutral perspective, looking at life from the top-down. It takes you to the core of your being.

You've been duped gnosticmedia.com/Entheogens_WhatsinaName_PsychedelicSpirituality_SocialControl_CIA

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44251

Try this and report back.

I'm married with a kid on the way. Why don't you be productive and do the same instead of expandyourmindlmaooooooo

because social programming and cultural conditioning are powerful as fuck, but DMT is more powerful

yeah believers of nonsense
a friend of my says he has dreams where he think he travelling through dimensions and thinks it real
thinks we have a physically achievable reality in our minds or some shit
Kek

Only if you get overheated, dehydrated, or fail to take in nutrients.

Milk is your friend.

But yes, it is still a risky thing to do. It's harsh. Recreational to start but then shit goes head first into uncanny canyon and you start seeing some amazing things.
For example, over the summer I rode the wave for about 6 days, and toward the end I could literally see psychopathy radiating from Hillary Clinton and others like they were lit up with neon. It was some of the most unnerving shit I've ever witnessed, and now I have a light version of it even when sober. People are psychopathic stand out like sore thumbs to me now.
It's awesome and unsettling at the same time, because there's a WHOLE LOTTA psychos around.

Good news. Trump is not one of them.

Psychedelia is awesome too, but that's more of a personal journey. Stim psychosis is the world being laid bare in front of you, with all your inner demons coming out to play, and finding a way to accept the truth and move forward.

Don't go with the "Don't bash it untill you tried it" fallacy. That's applicable to everything and just a nonsense argument.

I am not socially inapt and don't need a drug to make me talk to people, and I don't have major cognitive dissonance so I need a drug to tell me what is "real".

What I'm trying to say is, you are undermining the practical insight of these drugs by telling people about spirits and shit. About what is "really" going on in the world. You pretend like a psychoactive drug that manipulates your brain has any real value besides introspect.

because you're trying to get high on it. and smoking N,N dmt it isn't the right way to go about it. it's too short acting and too intense. it took me over a year of smoking N,N dmt once or twice a day to actually master it, and then, what's the point? you get half an hour of frantic energetic power out of it at most. not terribly useful. you need something that will last 8-12 hours so you can take your prescription in the morning and afternoon, and go about your life.

getting high isn't the goal. do some coke if you want to get high.

It's true user. 'If you had faith the size of a mustard seed you could move mountains.' Jesus.

It's all in your head, user. You don't need a chemical to change the way you live your life. YOU - YOUR BRAIN - YOURSELF has the power to control what you do.

married with a kid and still shitposting on Sup Forums with still that much hate inside you? yikes, that's all i have to say, yikes. wake up.

my brain attracted dmt, dmt is in my head too, dmt is part of my life, dmt is not separate, it is an ultimate brain tool

simple fact: if you're DMT deficient, you haven't the slightest fucking idea of what is real and isn't. you're not even sane. you are sick because you lack a nutrient absolutely necessary to human sanity and clarity.

why aco dmt? works better than nn or meo?

I extracted it one time and it went terrible but still worked. I heated up plain all glass jar direcly on electric element and it shattered but I sucked it up from stove and still got stuff. I smoked some and gave the rest to a friend as a gift. Some people were smoking it like crack for what reason I don't know but I guess they liked the sensation when it first hits.

You're posting on a frogforum bashing an introspective chemical we naturally produce which opens our imagination to accomplish results we can't comprehend. There is no point in convincing you until you experience it yourself. You can eat a horse...

audible kek

just make it.

literally 20$ of root bark and 20$ of naptha+lye and it takes all of an afternoon.

?

> you need something that will last 8-12 hours so you can take your prescription in the morning and afternoon, and go about your life.

So what do you do? Ayahuasca or some shit?

I did LSD quite frequently, used to trip monthly (haven't done it in a few years tho). And it had positive effects on me in alot of ways, but i also know people from back then who where in that "scene" who post shit like this on jewbook (pic related), makes me feel ashamed to be associated with simple minded cunts like that.

Awesome post

Kek

you actually think jews own and control the very simple 6 pointed star, made from 2 equilateral triangles?
if jews are that powerful to actually CREATE the geometric fabric of the universe, then they are god's chosen people.

you are such a fucking retard, holy shit.

what else did you see world related/politics/government/psychopathy/narcissism related?

It's basically shrooms without having to eat nasty semen-tasting spongy garbage.
I find 4-HO-MiPT more useful myself because of its alien nature.

can vouch for microdosing.
i generally put 100microg tab into 12oz of distilled water. take 1oz shot each morning.

WONDERFUL.

It's due to scheduling. It has no medical purpose, is prone to abuse. Thus the highest classification. Learn drug laws

And this is literally why people just see you and other druggos as pathetic psychos. Your statement is no better than those of some bum huffing gasoline and "seeing shit lmao" all day.

"Simple fact", my god, just kill yourself

>I'm married with a kid on the way.
sounds real productive, breeder. fuck off lady

That's why it used to be called psychomimetic it mimicks psychosis. The CIA changed it to psychedelic to make it appealing to youth counter culture in the 60s it is how they created the awful boomer generation that fucked over white countries. Now they are changing it to entheogen to make it spiritual these drugs are highly suggestible whatever you expect from them is what you get.

Because most people who use psychedelics are way too fucking stupid for them and end up just becoming even more delusional and stuck up than they already were

just a disturbing perspective
i cant see anyone who thinks what i said in previous post is remotely enlightened
more trapped into a thought pattern of believing complete and utter nonsense

Terence McKenna warned about stupid people using psychedelics.

hm cool how long does it last, ok thanks ill try them both

It's the chemical component that releases upon death enacting the chemical reaction of transcending nature state.

You can process it out of morning glory seeds that you can purchase from any gardening store/section.