SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/03/the-trauma-of-facing-deportation
archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not funny anymore. It's just sad. Really, really sad.

honestly how does this even happen?

So progressive.
I am so proud of them for this.

Pedos aren't even allowed near kids here...

Is the Swedish government running an experiment on how much they can piss off people before they revolt

Link?

I don't doubt it but would rather share a link than an image.

>29 Nov 2013

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophiles adopting children.

what a progressive utopia

Does it fucking change anything? He has a girl now. Do you want to guess how many times he molested her already? I don't.

>2013
There have likely been more since then.

Not the same article, but same story.

Don't tell me
He's a Muslim

look on the bright side
it was probably a refugee orphan.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/03/the-trauma-of-facing-deportation

Israel save us

What is the most incapable country, and why is it Sweden

It says in the article it's his 10 year old step son and that there wasn't anyone else around to care for him

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. As a strong independent Swedish woman that's my duty.

He is a danger to our society and so are you.

what utter horseshit, next they will be telling us they are ripping babies out of incubators

Place your mouth over my penis and begin bobbing it back and forth, until I climax and ejaculate all my semen into your mouth.

>degenerates
>letting them anywhere near kids

Not even once.

Also, fuck this shit - I can let this slide when it's adult cucks getting fucked over, but innocent kids? What the actual fuck Sweden

(((AVIV)))

I haven't read it. I stand corrected. However it still doesn't change my opinion. I think that child should be taken.

truly a model for the rest of us: intolerants and backwards pricks

Maybe they are died?
Should bury them

better send this boy to his pedophile father than sending him to a family

ebin pasta

>exists only in sweden
utter bullshit

>Aviv

Sweden just don't comment you mindless retard

You guys are the only ones who can get away with nuking Sweden. I know we gave you nukes fucking do it.

rachel is the david of female jews btw

Well you're a Jew so you wouldn't really care for child molseting. Was the rabbi blowjob any good?

>tfw forced to live next to sweden

>90 crimes
Give the guy a break. Sometimes we all need a 91st chance.

what is bayes theorem?

>rape a five year old
>rape a teenager
how do authorities think anyone will ever get over a complete lack of empathy? this is actually sickening

It said "molest", not "rape".

>inb4 hurr durr they're the same thing
t. brainlet

>sexually abusing someone without consent isn't rape
t.pedo

It depends on the style of 'abuse', hence the differentiating terms. Molestation = non violent, Rape = violent.

t. brainlet

Shit like this is common practice.
There was some report on rejected migrants swallowing spoons and other stuff to avoid deportation from Germany a few years ago.

>h-he just sexually abused the 5 year old! it wasn't rape!!
lmao

t. black

>hurr I'm so stupid, I can't differentiate between meanings. I like to lump things together because my nigger mind is so primative

lmao

>I defend pedos by even the slightest padantic means over definitions when they touch kids
t.loser

This is catatonia, a well documented psychiatric condition typically seen in severe depression, dissociative disorders and schizophrenia.

>A kid can consent
No it can't pedo scum
All sexual child abuse is rape
Molestation is "foreplay" without sexual contact-like undressing, touching
Obligatory kys

Say it with me Smupflturds
P R O G R E S S
JUST
U
S
T

>I like to put words in other peoples mouths and accuse them of things they didn't do because I'm a brainlet
t. abbo

it's pretty funny

All forms of sexual contact, the form literally doesn't matter, with a child is intrinsically violent and vicious to the most extreme degree.

>rapes kid
>ITS NOT RAPE HE JUST MOLESTED THE FIVE YEAR OLD
kek

brb moving to sweden

>All forms of sexual contact, the form literally doesn't matter, with a child is intrinsically violent and vicious to the most extreme degree.
what. the. fuck.

This literally sounds something like straight out of a feminism mantra textbook. Unironically end yourself.

_donald
_feminism

I bet Muhammad.

>molests kid
>IT'S NOT RAPE HE JUST MOLESTED THE FIVE YEAR OLD
FTFY.

>not wanting little girls to be abused is feminist
christ

nice try you satanic worm, but your diabolical "opinions" and lies are not wanted here you degenerate reprobate

Your Kinseyan (((opinion))) about sexualizing children is literally feminist in essence.

It would be better for you if you were drowned in an ocean.

>it wasn't just an innocent child being given to a pedophile, but an innocent orphan child

Wow Sweden thanks for clarifying that's actually totally ok

See Never said that. I'm calling you out on your niggetry on refusing to recognize and understand that there are differences in words and meanings as corresponded to various actions.

He should be fucking dead

Yeah, well, I got digits and you didn't...so...

Pedophiles should be forbidden to have contact with children for life, but in Swedistan, they are given the right to ruin a child's life, even after being convicted.

All jokes about Sweden aside, they'll be a caliphate within 50 years and a warning to the rest of the world, but how the fuck did this happen?
How could a country's leaders hate it's own people so much, that they are doing this to them?
Are the jews behind this again?

your satanic (((digits))) are trying to argue that molesting children is not violent

you actually deserve death

doesn't really matter
the guy is a sicko

>pedo AND a fraud
>what the heck let's just give him a child he a good boi now
I do believe in second chances but come on you can very much see that this won't end well.

>Are the jews behind this again?

When are they not?

>trying to argue that molesting children is not violent
Yes, because by the definition, it's not. That would be rape.

wtf, i hate definitions now

>Is the Swedish government running an experiment on how much they can piss off people before they revolt
Therein lies the problem; the swedes aren't getting pissed at all, they're just rolling over and taking it like a good little bitch.

What's actually wrong with castrating people who have abused children? It keeps children safe and stops prisons getting clogged up. I don't see why you would bother defending the rights of people who have thrown them away through these actions. It keeps people safe.

Your definition of violence is putrid diabolical illogical trash. Truly you deserve death.

K.

t. brainlet

do you think that if I were to pin a woman to the ground and grope her breasts that it would be a non-violent action?

>I can read a definition and dogmatically spout it, this makes me smart

No, because pinning her to the ground is violent.

>I refuse to recognize differences in meanings. this makes me smart

Im not the one calling people stupid

>I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. As a strong independent Swedish woman that's my duty.
Probably larping but just in case, please do your duty. Pic related and here is essay
archive.is/dBehg

>Rachel Aviv
ffs

Lookie what I found.

so if a 30 year old man were to grab and rub the lower regions of a 5 year old child that would not be violent?

No, that would not be violent as no violent action is being performed. A wrong, illegal and totally immoral action, yes, but not violent, unless he did it through force, such as your prior example of pinning somebody down, or by threat.

>physical force - The plain meaning of physical force is power, violence, or pressure directed against a person consisting in a physical act

is a 30 year old man doing a "physical act" against the 5 year old via power/pressure at least? yes obviously, by virtue of his authority as an adult he has inherent power over a child, especially a todler, and by groping her it is a physical act

>violence - the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, which either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment, or deprivation (WHO)

the 30 year old man is using physical force as established, and sexual molestation is obviously going to result in, absolutely speaking, the deprivation of the innocence and purity of the child; and very likely there will be psychological harm and maldevelopment in general

you're wrong but you'll never admit it because you never knew your definition to begin with

>literal fake news

Why are you arguing so hard about whether forcing sexual contact on a five year old child violent or non-violent? You come off as a completely unlikable, libshitty, paedopologist.

Funny I never hear this on Swedish news. The governments censorship game is too strong I guess. :^)

>swedinistan
>pedos allowed to adopt
sounds about right