Not a isis supporter(moderate muslim here) but i don't understand why isis is considered a terrorist organization...

not a isis supporter(moderate muslim here) but i don't understand why isis is considered a terrorist organization meanwhile the western countries are not. westerners are bombing and killing muslims with jets since early 2000's just like how isis bombs europe.
i mean american airstrike killed 230 innocent civilian last week, how is that not terrorism? explani this.

hey guys moderate muslim here

Numbers you posted are false. At no point were there over 82 Million native americans.

>moderate
>Muslim
Yeah no such thing

Because nothing of value was lost

In war people die. Both soldier and civilian. You can only hope after the war peace reins over the lands. Iraq did not see this future.

But I don't want to waste time bombing sandniggers in Sandniggeristan, I just want them to go back.

>moderate
>muslim

Ahki I posted yesterday and I am also Muslim. The problem is not the west. ISIS are a terrible group who do terrible things and they use the Quran as a guide for terror. I was born and raised in the US. I am a Muslim and love my country Ahki. You have it backwords.

>terrorists hide in a city of civilains
>get butt hurt when then get bombed

Tough shit

>Pic
Kek stupid meme that looks like something communist Stacey would be sharing on Facebook

I wish that was the kill count

>moderate muslim
>aka I'll stand around and cheer on the wahhabis who spread islam to the kuffar and laugh at them on live stream at every terrorist attack
That moderate muslim?

To make a freedom omelet, you have to break some subhuman eggs

400000 african slaves sold to america. America kills 20 times that. Makes sense.

It's not terrorism because we the good guys, you the bad guys, me good guy you bad guy!!!!!

>moderate muslim
as if this is even possible. kys mudslime scum.

Kafka the metamorphosis in one pics

Muslims born and raised in Iraq, Syria are brainwashed. They do nothing to stop it either out of fear or brainwashed. Ahki you have been lied to. Don't blame the US for boming civilians when ISIS hides in their homes. Muslims need to wake up. I love America and lost family in Syria, but I don't blame...

Islam is our greatest threat though. I don't lie jews, but I'd rather have jews than exploding violent muslims in our country.

mudslimes need to be exterminated

Same with African slaves. There were only 500,000 or so slaves at the height of slavery in America.

Fourth post, best post
Pack it up boys, we're done here.

>i mean american airstrike killed 230 innocent civilian last week, how is that not terrorism? explani this

It's not terrorism because the people that America is trying to kill are hiding among the civilian population. America is so nice that they literally drop flyers and notices telling the civilian population that they're going to bomb the area and they should leave. The civilians don't listen and then they end up dying.

If the terrorists wore a uniform and made it so that they could identify themselves, there would be significantly fewer innocent casualties involved.

Muslims killed more through history

>moderate

>82,152,000 native americans
How fucking dumb are you roaches?

Lol Stop that and no. We are humans just like you. Not all are radical. I am American and my faith is Islam. No difference between me or Catholic. You guys stereotype us into a category...Stop please

You're a good guy user

>moderate Muslim

Does that mean you only care about and follow about half of what Mohammed wrote/said? Do you just ignore the other half, or have you justified it away? Genuinely curious.

Speaking as a Christian, some believers in my religion who call themselves "moderate Christians" don't agree with some parts of the bible (homosexuality being a sin, don't get drunk, gambling is bad, etc) but really, that means that they accept Jesus halfway and reject him halfway, does it not?

What about in Islam? If you reject half of any belief, can you really call it your belief? Especially in the matter of religion - if you believe in God/a Supreme Being with all-power and all-knowledge, how can you say "I don't agree with [this]?" Who the fuck cares - you're not God.

I don't see how anyone can be moderate [any religion]. How does it work in Islam?

OP is brainwashed and his teacher is to blame. Some Muslims only see what is put in front of them. ISIS are sick and a terrible threat to society. I have lost family to them and friends. Ahki if you wanna blame someone, blame yourself for failing your brothers and sisters, not the west for trying to stop a Terrorists group...That's Haram.

The Ottoman Empire could definitely have been properly considered a Terrorist organization because of its genocide of Armenians and also legalized sex slavery which persisted legally in the Ottoman Empire until it dissolved in the 20th century.

We really need to do something about those embarassing executions and immigrants numbers

True fellow pajeet
What are your thoughts on Yogi?

Listen you fucking roach. When sand niggers are chilling with ISIS, living alongside them without fighting them or running away they are condoning their actions. If they live in ISIS territories they will get bombed. They aren't "civilians", they are supporters of a Islamist state with a goal to take over the world. They deserve to die and they have to die like termites has to die to save a building.

Native Americans are the biggest number
War is the next biggest

Do something about it hippy

I swear turkroachers are better shitposters than the Aussies