Why don't you cook your own food? Why you ended just heating up some precooked stuff?

Why don't you cook your own food? Why you ended just heating up some precooked stuff?
Why you picked a gf\waifu who doesn't know how to cook? Did she reject her mother\grandmother cooking knowledge? Is her mother a babyboomer who never considered passing down the skills to her daughter?

Don't you know that cuisine is a set of techniques and knowledge that generations before you developed to not starve to death and to make something decent out of their environment and not just live a miserably life?

I'm more of an eating man.

>argues about importance of cooking
>shits on pre-cooked food
>posts image of nasty looking shit he cooked

my girlfriend's lazy mother never taught her any useful skills. I literally taught my girlfriend how to boil water and make macaroni. Trying my best to make her learn more complex foods.

I don't understand it either. Isn't being able to cook a meal a necessary life skill you should certainly have as an adult? How can people voluntarily miss the joys of homecooked meals? I like to cook for my boyfriend, but at least he knows how to cook too.

the only thing that doesnt look disgusting is the store bought bread

>nasty looking
Degenerate.
If you're a woman you had better fucking know how to cook.

my wife and i cook 5/7 nights a week, i bring leftovers to work for lunch, we spend about 75 a week on food and snacks

are you special needs?

the only thing in that photo that doesnt look like shit is the bread you brought.

>dur look at me cooking

added water to polenta

congrats

>wow guys i took a bunch of store bought shit and put it on a table, and WOW I BAKED SOMETHING AREN'T I SPECIAL?

dude i bake cookies for breakfast, every breakfast. Get on my level.

I can do kebab alone with meat.

Because the money I save spending hours preparing food and maintaining a proper kitchen is less than the money I would make working.

My woman doesn't make baked shit pie like you do.

cooking ain't hard, it's something that you learn in time or out of necessity, and by cooking i mean to make something eadible from simple stuff, not some french sounding shit

As a long time bachelor, I go through phases where I put in tremendous efforts to cook delicious and healthy food, and other times where I will eat microwaveable food and little else for a few days straight. It's for me about having time, and how I choose to spend that time. A woman on the other hand, who enjoys to cook in order to please her man, is a creature worthy of praise. I have only know a handful of girls who can cook, al,oat all of them come from strong family's, or girls who came from families so broken they were red pulled before leaving the nest. Those women I adore and have always respected. Not because they can cook, but the cooking part always seems to be part of that personality I find so admirable and worthy of my respect. It is the woman who is a giver, and that does not necessarily equate to being a doormat either. A good woman reveals herself to a good man. Anyways. One problem with a good woman, she'll make you fat if you let her, because there is a special delight in watching a person who is feeling contentment. However, a good man knows how to redirect energies, to shape the household.

Not sure why I wrote all this, hope someone finds some use out of it.

>i bake

you disgust me you fucking homo

We have a family chef, fresh healthy food every day

GTFO HOMOSEXUAL YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

I live off cold oats with soya milk, canned fish and multivitamins. Easy, cheap, nutritious, delicious, sick gains and my shit legally slips out of my asshole.
Don't fall for the cookingjew.

cos'é quella roba nel contenitore di metallo, mio caro polentone?

based

Pare vomito.
>Il pane dell'esselunga
Pezzente, fattelo da solo il pane.

Vitello inc- tonnato.

i cook for myself and my significant other cooks for me too, we both like cooking and do it for each other/together

Satan we don't care about your Hell Kitchen

food is for literal low test beta fucks

i just washed down 17 capsules of SOOOPAHH MAYUL VAITALLITTIIIYYYYY with PROPUR filtered water

dessert is survival shield x-2 and bone broth.

fucking die all of you

I'm a man. I cook. I cook stuff that is delicious and doesn't look like poo poo like OPs food.

mashed potato!

wow, you fucking africans really eat like shit

by strange coincidence, I'm sitting eating a shrimp risotto I learned from a chef in Rome, Mario fag. Almost everything I eat is organic and made from scratch, ever since I found out about the gay frogs.

I enjoy the act of consuming but absolutely despise playing(preparing) with food for any period of time, it's same when women want to play before sex, I don't give a fuck about your king kong roleplay just let me pound that ass, cum buckets and then doing something else.

i can cook and i never eat out..helpts to be italian

stop posting repulsive looking food

grazie.
sul tagliere più vicino vedo polenta a grana fine o sformato di riso?
è vero che in padania tutti i pizzaioli sono oramai sabbianegri e che la pizza va schifo?

>babyboomer who never considered passing down the skills
It's amazing how often that happened. Not just with cooking (tbf it is easy) but with skills in general.

> Is organic

You know that's a worthless tag that basically means: "We'll sell your produce at a premium, you get a few percent more, but your total production will be down by 20-50% because no fertilizers, no bugspray, nothing we deem "bad"

Maybe organic means something if "unorganic" means using concentrated autism to stop the crops from dying, but most of it is just marketing and making food production harder for ourselves with NO benefit.

>ohhhhh flour and water, me so clever

consider suicide

I can cook quite well thank you peasant.
T. Qualified chef

i don't cook my own food. my wife cooks my food for me and my beautiful white children, and she actually tries and does well. it's great.

My mother does it for me.