No wall

>no wall
>no lock her up
>no ""muslim ban""
>israel is our greatest ally
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>obamacare 2.0
>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift
How are you Drumpfsters feelin'? I suppose Hillary would've been a better choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/trump-bill-roll-back-internet-privacy-protections/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I too saw that pasta on facebook

>more done in 3 months than ever other president

I am not even a american and I am happy.

>denial

shill thread, exact same thread as the other 500

sage this shit if you're going to post
s a g e
a
g
e

Why does he not just swat the flys away with his hand? did they drug him for this photo op?

>no wall
There are already contractors and people that are willing to build it and it is going through congress.
>no lock her up
Sad but that wasn't going to happen, her last name is Clinton
>no ""Muslim ban""
Has to be sent through the supreme court and it has lessen the flow of muslim immigrants because they know they are not welcome. they are going to Canada now
>israel is our greatest ally
Sadly Isreal has always been out greatest ally in the Middle East
>no mass deportations
Not on mass but ICE is doing their job now and people are being deported.
>no drain the swamp
Washington was built of the swamp he couldn't drain it even if he tried.
>obamacare 2.0
Failed to go through congress, Obamacare will crash and burn soon.
>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)
yeah that was disappointing.
>most hated president in history
Actually, this isn't true. Coolidge, Lincoln, FDR, Cater, And Nixion were hated more in the aftermath, but it has been so long no one cares anymore. Also I don't trust the ((((pols)))
>no reversal of the demographic shift
Unless white people start having more children this isn't going to happen even if we closed all our borders.

Sup Forums is a pro establishment board

this. We dont elect establishment billionaires because we want to take the country back.

>There are already contractors and people that are willing to build it and it is going through congress.

if he coudnt get the healthcare bill through congress how will he get his wall? i think there are way more repbulican congressman against building such a wall or am i wrong?

SAGE

you're a fggot OP

>if he coudnt get the healthcare bill through congress how will he get his wall? i think there are way more repbulican congressman against building such a wall or am i wrong?

The complexities of a healthcare bill are staggering. A wall is just simply construction. It will go up no problem.

>fggot
you're a faggt user

I don't know why i even voted for him. Sup Forums tricked me into thinking he wasn't racist. Now you can just look at the Muslim-ban

But muh Russian hackers

lmao are you retarded? You must be retarded. Fucking bait. Fuck I took it.

heres some more ammo for you

he's going to repeal the internet privacy act. The faggots a low key globalist.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/trump-bill-roll-back-internet-privacy-protections/

>low key
yeah okay

> wall is getting built
> muslim ban will be in once he gets his supreme court nomination in
> ICE is literally doing that
> swamp is being drained
>ryancare
>cabinet full of insiders of the enemy that actually support america
>fake news
>lol how is he suppose to make white people fuck more

OP is a fag

Who do you want your data sold to? I'm hoping Russia gets mine but I'm worried Occupy Democrats will

An you will be paying while the rich enjoy tax breaks lmao if that doesn't make you a cuck the privacy bill just did