archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113357308/#113357308
abcnews.go.com/Live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOVEMENT

>Bush and Putin were bros
>Saudi Arabia and Israel did 9/11
>China bought Hollywood and putting propaganda in movies
>Canada secretly owns America

Why is everybody blaming Russia? Putin and Trump are Trudeau's puppets.

qt chubby doggo

Sup Forums got BTFO by Reddit

Thoughts on Trump vs ISIS?

>muh tax returns
when the democrats have nothing they go back to this geme

what are we going to do about women ruining technology? they can't even code correctly

>They control both houses of Congress. They can stop ANYTHING they want to. Fuck Democrats and their feefees.
it's the only move democrats can play, better republicans get involved in the process and have the majority position in both committees than let democrats get to use that as evidence they need a special committee.

>democrats
youtube.com/watch?v=plQ01yH7ooM

Crush them like bugs. They have destroyed a lot of ancient history.

Guys, I just got caught cheating on my wife. It's not my fault though. Russians hacked my penis.

Also, I remember a story that ran over and over, people bitching about "Hurr durr birtherism bad"
Aren't they doing the same thing?

It a never-ending witchhunt.

On one hand we've /become the jews/ and grow more influential every day
On the other hand I understand why the board seems to get shittier every single day

>liberal shaming someone for what they do in the bedroom

Wtf

T Bill Clinton

GINSBURG DIES

Check, and Confirmed!

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

pic is purest distilled kek

Bi-hourly reminder to ignore shills

What a lazy insult. Even latvia user has better bantu than this so-called "writer".

A throwback to a good general we've had running

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113357308/#113357308

The goal was to subvert leftist heroes for our nefarious purposes.

>YOU RACIST SEXIST CLASSIST HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC ISLAMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC LESBOPHOBIC IDIOT REDNECK UNEDUCATED FATASS REPUBLICAN FUCKUPS BETTER VOTE HILLARY!
no thanks
>OH FUCK THEY MUST HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA HACKING

>hiding behind a cartoon frog
Because you've criminalized holding right-wing opinions anywhere but the US, and even in the US we face the risk of blacklisting, ostracizing, bullying and violence. The cowards are the ones who need censorship.

Oh come on.
Not a lot of them today. But we should be on guard.

Has there been any news at this Russia press conference thing?

Consider the source

So is this Russian farce how the fed intends on getting rid of trump? These fucking shill democrats...

I'm not shilling
I voted trump, and I want to hear a defense for the authorisation of the sale of private information to corporate entities.

At this point, all I'm seeing are the regular flag shills and shitposting autists. We might have scared off brock and the co, they're shitposting in the catalog now

shill

I am so fucking annoyed they ignore Clinton's ties to Russia.

> we do not have all the data yet
> it is premature to reach a conclusion
> we have still to look through all of the info
They. Ain't. Got. Shit.

FAIR is /ourguy/

Sure

The republicans are repealing the FCC rules and dems are autistically screeching and not mentioning what the actual plan is. Like, the media, they're trying to scare everyone. Here's a metaphor:

You and your wife are driving to Florida. In the middle of the drive, you decide to rent a car instead of use your own to save wear and tear. The democrats logic would be this (and what they would report to people, as well as the media)

>user is abandoning his wife. He's just leaving his car in the middle of nowhere. We have to stop user from just leaving his wife in the middle of nowhere with no car. This is just user being an asshole trying to collect life insurance from her death if she gets kidnapped by yokels in the hills.

But they actually are just changing cars.

The republicans are repealing the FCC rules because the FCC is based on censoring; it was part of the Obama plan to censor conservative news. They want the FTC to take care of privacy issues, and for a straight forward organization where the ruleset is easy to understand and tested.

Go start a thread on it then. You're just shilling here.

DRUMPF BTFO

I know Trump General is just a circlejerk but does anyone feel that Trump is bored with being President already?

It's like he realized "Shit, I have to do this for 4 whole years???"

I really want to have the same enthusiasm I had for this guy in, say, December 2015, but he's just not exciting me anymore.

Why is it to be put on hold?

Your info was being sold already, you goofy faggit. How do you think you're getting those tailor-made ads all the time?

I was here on election night celebrating. I am not a shill, I just want to hear from a group that is in the know.

>comparisons of code to do two different things
>responses don't know the difference

Nigga I don't read articles

confirmed shill

Why do you think they want ""hate speech"" laws? It's not censorship brah

If you are referring to the FCC privacys laws then you have fallen for a democrat meme. The law was voted for on the 27th of October, by a straight democrat ticket, and has never been in effect. A straight republican ticket turned it over. In other words, you never had such protections.

The FTC plan relies on competition to drive down prices and improve service. The FCC plan relied on regulations enforced at gunpoint. I hope the FTC or Congress nullifies all the state and local laws preventing competition among ISPs.

>Screenshoting on a phone and then shitposting with it
I can't tell if this is a new ironic shill meme or actually reddit

No, and this topic has been beaten to death since he announced he was running.

He's been toying with the idea of running since the 80's for fucks sake.

liberals are well on their way to becoming the new truther conspiritards

To the leftist livestock (you):

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

what's worse: the code on the left is a really elegant inverse square root estimation
the code on the right is an incorrect implementation of integer comparison filled with "nerd girl!!!!!" comments

It's fucking nothing. It moved regulation from FCC (of Janet Jackson nip slip fine fame) to FTC (that should be the one responsible for internet regulation).

FCC, much like EPA, was one the tools the left was using to attack their dissenters. Now that tool is removed.

Whatcha gonna do, drumpfies?

*Loads Gun*

You know what it will be like for eight years in America?

Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia

We don't have constant access to him. Plus we've been on the defensive since his first ban was blocked and then there's this whole health care failure. Basically we need to wait a bit until shit picks up. It won't be as fast as before.

>Chomsky
>relevant

*8 years, BOY

This "nuclear option" bullshit is stupid. There's no law that says they need a certain amount of majority to pass legislation. Fucking do it. Goddamn Republicans are such cocksuckers.

Yeah i am now a #shill4hill fuck drumpf and white people

If thats true.
Why haven't I been getting loli, anime and gun adds?
Check mate homo.

Then help me get excited about Trump again. How do I get that MAGA feel I used to have?

That's why I specified authorisation of such
The fact it already happens doesn't chanel anything
This is what im looking for, although I'd like more than a metaphor

when will Trump reveal who really did 9/11?

Please Trump, please give us beautiful Russian relations.

>This "nuclear option" bullshit is stupid. There's no law that says they need a certain amount of majority to pass legislation. Fucking do it. Goddamn Republicans are such cocksuckers.
McConnell has already said Gorsuch would be on the bench nuclear or no nuclear option, he took a huge political gamble on holding that supreme court seat open for nearly a year, he isn't giving up the supreme court appointment

here lies donald drumpf: 2015 - 2017

what can I say... i knew him since he rode down the escalator... but his most recent actions turned my concern into fear.... fear into doubt.... and finally my doubt turned into regret... we had a good run but the movement is called off, boys-- time to pack our shit and go

looks like that's it for me: gotta put antibiotic cream on my finger since i burned it why lighting 1,000$ bucks worth of maga gear on fire... well, peace.

>I hope the FTC or Congress nullifies all the state and local laws preventing competition among ISPs

Comcast bankrolls the establishment on both sides. Bernie included. It's unlikely.

>>Why do you think they want ""hate speech"" laws? It's not censorship brah
Pretty sure hate speech laws are censorship.

> over 1000 internet trolls from Russia
Top lel

This House Probe news conference is hilarious; they look so awkward and incompetent

I hate cherrypicking.

ONE THOUSAND PAID INTERNET TROLLS

>if you Google election hacking, it's all Russian propaganda
>RUSSIA HACKED GOOGLE

Literally Who?

They should do it for everything. I am sick and fucking tired of these shitheads giving Democrats, who should all be executed, any favors.

Who is speaking?

>selective leaking of information
>paid internet trolls
>botnet
>fake news
is that all they fucking have

The FTC plan is not up to their whimsical discretion like the FCC plan is. Obama sabataged shit in order to make it look horrible taking away his plan to censor the internet. This is one of those pitfalls left behind to make anyone repealing it look bad.

The FTC will create an actual ruleset; unlike the FCC where they can just decided behind closed doors what they do and don't want. This also eases shit on the private sector where uncertainty fucks shit up. This is another dynamic obama and the dems installed -- uncertainty. FCC can do whatever they want. FTC will have a set in stone rule set everyone can understand so there will be no uncertainty in the private sector.

Meanwhile, the dem plan to censor conservative and alternative news falls apart. That is the goal of this movement by the republicans.

hahaha Warner is bringing up a russian botnet generating fake news now

MUH BOTZ FAKE NEWZ

Yea,this guy is totally not biased

> 1000 INTERNET TROLLS
1000 INTERNET TROLLS
> 1000 INTERNET TROLLS
1000 INTERNET TROLLS
>1000 INTERNET TROLLS
1000 INTERNET TROLLS

so sick of this shit

Still infinitely better than eight years of Hillary.

kek dems blaming an obscure bot net conspiracy

>only 1000 internet trolls

It's like they have no idea how many tens of thousands of shitposting trolls the Sup Forums meme division can field

Putin shills and trolls blamed for influence elections!

What are you watching

Senate, you mean. House is the one with Nunes

That last sentence was supposed to be sarcastic. Internet makes that harder tho. I think most people here are intelligent enough to know exactly what a hate speech law is going to end up looking like.

We're not bots are we?

GODDAMNIT RUSSIA WHY DID YOU MAKE ME VOTE FOR TRUMP :'(

are we watching fox?

>What are you watching

abcnews.go.com/Live

press conference with senate intel committee

> could be Russia, could be other agents
ALIEN IMPLANTS IN YOUR TEETH CONTROL THE ELECTION, HACKING THE MINDS OF INNOCENT DEMOCRAT VOTERS

Oh fuck they're Senators? This is embarassing