youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=a0BpfwazhUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well if this election has taught me anything, it is that all polls are to be believed without question and contain no bias whatsoever.

Haha I was just about to post this.

How can a president lead with only 35% approval?
SMDH

POL STOP ALERT IGNORE THESE COWARDS AND DO NOT RESPOND IN THE THREADS . THEY WILL JUST GO AWAY. OP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND. WE OWN IT AND TRUMP IS OUR KING. FUCK OFF. ALERT DONT LET THIS FAG DIVIDE US. LOVE MY POL BROTHERS . LETS STAND AND BACK THEM OUT ALERT ALERT STOP RESPONDING.IGNORE THESE BLACK COCKS LOVERS...WE WIN THEY LOSE

>2017
>still believing polls
Because the polls that had Hillary winning by 13% were so accurate.

This. They will not divide us.

Are these pollsters the same that predicted that Shitlary will win with 99.2%?

Gross national life expectations down.

Alcohol sales through the roof!

SO YOU BE SAYIN

This is how bernie can still win?

I expected this response. Keep in mind that Trump started in the Gallup tracker at about the same percentage as the vote he got in the election (46%), with an equal number disapproving and another 10% unsure/no opinion. Also keep in mind that, while Trump's victory was an upset, it was still well within the margin of error at a national level (Clinton won the popular vote by 2 points but it didn't matter because it was concentrated in safe states) and even at a state level (there were some very late polls that had Michigan as a tossup/Iowa as safe Trump). You don't get that excuse when he's over 20 points underwater.

>polls are trustworthy things you should believe in. The CNN said so.

Also keep in mind that in no way is polling inherently biased towards Democrats. In fact, polling overestimated Romney's numbers in 2012 and Bush's in 2000.

>the lowest poll is the only one that gets reported, even though it's 5-10 points lower than every other poll

I wonder who could be behind this?

>Polls have been wrong in many elections
Yet you still believe them? kek

POL STOP ALERT IGNORE THESE COWARDS AND DO NOT RESPOND IN THE THREADS . THEY WILL JUST GO AWAY. OP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND. WE OWN IT AND TRUMP IS OUR KING. FUCK OFF. ALERT DONT LET THIS FAG DIVIDE US. LOVE MY POL BROTHERS . LETS STAND AND BACK THEM OUT ALERT ALERT STOP RESPONDING.IGNORE THESE BLACK COCKS LOVERS...WE WIN THEY LOSE

The RCP aggregate has him at 41-52. Even notably Republican-biased Rassmussen has him 12 points underwater.

You've been so influenced by the 2016 upset, caused by Hillary's horrifically tone-deaf and lackluster campaign, that you've convinced yourselves that you can never possibly lose again.

>Red States Flipping For Clinton
>Hillary 91 Percent
Jesus H Christ. Why does anyone still believe leftist media?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Wow people are not satisfied the the (((democratic))) votes? Well they are free to choose again in another four years. Isn't it great to live in a country which is governed by the people and not the elite?

We can't lose . It will be nothing but winning from here on out. In 2020, Trump will beat Reagan's map and turn every single state red.

>people gaslighting this much

The entire election, all I heard was "The polls are never wrong, Blumpf is going to get blown out." Blumpf wins, but somehow people still claim the polls were right. Hmmm

Yeah, the Gallup poll is still an outlier, an outlier that is dramatically lowering the total.

Just like all the winning he did with the AHCA, right? And he hasn't even had to face a recession, international crisis, or natural disaster yet.

Indeed; classic buyers' remorse. 2018 and 2020 will be fucking shocks to some of these people just as Trump shocked the complacent neoliberal establishment.

>liberals in charge of predictions

Do you really think Democrats are going to be able to do anything in the midterms?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump supporters did win with the AHCA. We didn't like Ryancare. We're happy it lost.

I actually gave Trump more credit than most on the left, since Hillary was a bad candidate without a real message and Trump posed as being to her left on certain issues. But he was a candidate then. Now he's an executive whose record will be up for review in 2020, assuming he's still president by then.

You know how some people bullshit their way through the job interview?

lol horseshit, the polls were unanimously against trump, shariablue suck my cock dry

>assuming he's still president by then

Don't you ever feel a bit ridiculous making predictions when every one of your predictions gets blown out? At some point common decency requires you to shut your mouth and be humble.

I hate Shareblue as much as you do. CTR was originally set up to counter us.

You know, presidency isn't about shoving as much shit as you can down the people's throat, right?

That isn't winning.

What do you mean "my predictions"? Do you think the left is some monolith hivemind? I though Trump would slightly overperform the polls (but I under-estimated the extent to which he did), I though Leave would win, and I thought Trump was going to be the nominee since summer 2015. You don't know who you're dealing with.

WTF I hate Trump now

>do you think the left is some monolith hivemind

Yeah, I do.

>polls

kek i remember those threads

i wonder what happened after that

Study it more; there are actually some really fun rabbit holes. I actually find it fun to explore internet radical (both left and right) circles. I know about the divisions on here between your regular conservatives, fascists, natsocs, monarchists, minarchists, ancaps, etc. I bet Sup Forums would get a kick out of the infighting between moderate liberals and Sandersites, or further to the left between Marxist-Leninists, anarchists, and Trotskyists. This skit was mocking the tiny Trotskyist splinter groups in Britain who spent all their time at each other's throats.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0BpfwazhUA

There are two types of leftists: dead leftists and leftists who need to die. That's as far as my interests in your cuckoldry goes.

Even if you want to LARP about me being murdered by a right-wing death squad, isn't it useful to understand your enemy better? Maybe exploit internal rifts within the left?

Nah, there's only one internal riff I care about creating.

Then what are you waiting for? Go out there and shoot some antifa. I'll be waiting for the news report.

I like you desu, don't go to chess club tomorrow.

You dead

>Threaten, ridicule, riot, and act like shitheads
>Can't comprehend why polls aren't answered honestly.

Yeah I'm sure the robocaller threatens to dox you if you say you approve of Trump.

Are you all retards?

You do realise that the reason the polls don't match the election result is because of only half of Americans voting?

No, but the media has created a stigma against being a "Drumpf supporter." It's one of the reasons you daft cunts go the polls so wrong.