Call of duty 2017 is most likely going to have a world war 2 setting, a classic for the series

Call of duty 2017 is most likely going to have a world war 2 setting, a classic for the series.
But how will they trump battlefield's decision of making more than half the cast black?

How do they show they are the most progressive shooter on the market?

Have a mission similar to No Russia, but instead of being terrorist walking through a mall, you play as a Jew getting out off a cramped train, and walk into the Gas Chamber. Along the way you would see numerous atrocities

You probably play as a lesbian disabled jew yolocaust survivor, trained in gorilla warfare and kill some bigots.

Calm down faggots its CoD they never promoted this shit

It's CoD so no doubt there's gonna be women involved somehow

Probably a spy level involving a female character I bet

I can't wait to see the concentration camp liberation scene too

You play a Japanese mother taking her daughter to school in Hiroshima on August 6th 1945

Half the allies will be kangz, supported by stronk womyn resistance fighters who will hook up with kangz after stopping the holocoaster of proud nubian jewish children who were just about to vote Clinton.

Or better yet, how about a protect the Fuhrer mission in some underground tunnels playing as the SS

There were a few extremely good female spies in ww2, it would actually be quite good to play a level featuring one. Just my opinion.

just need to make it like COD2. the franchise has been shit ever since then. fuck you newfag COD kiddies. you are all retards.

A mission similar to All Ghillied Up from cod4 but this time you play as Hitler trying to sneak out of Berlin

Careful their Hans or they'll ship you off to Nuremberg

it'll be the German Army (white people) vs. the diverse troops of USA and UK. Russians will look like ugly mongols.

Then a special after the credits mission where Hitler helps the surviving Nazis defeat the aliens in Antarctica to hijack some flying saucers and escape to the moon

>buying Activision games

Cod is shit, and this company is worse than ubisoft or ea but only by a slim margin

You start out the game as a dog. Doing things like playing fetch to learn the basic mechanics of the game. Near the end of the tutorial you hear someone whistling to you. You go to a room marked on your mini-map. Inside that room is a nice man with a moustache who starts gently stroking your fur. This goes on for a solid minute. Then suddenly the screen goes black and the tutorial ends.

Cool historically accurate things they could actually explore:
-Japanese soldiers of the 442 Infantry Regiment
-Female Russian bomber "Night Witches"
-Natice American Code Talkers
-Neat personal mission of Ira Hayes raising the flag over Iwo Jima
-Chinese soldiers, National or Communist, maybe even mission where they fight each other
-Apocalypse-level massacre experience of Japanese destroying Chinese city while you're just trying to survive
-Exploits of Indian Army fighting for the British

What they will do:
-Red Ball Express suddenly gets in a big firefight, wins the day
-Everyone is black
-FDR forms mechanized Infantry from disabled people
-Europe needs diversity, Japan was too racist diversity will fix that

Historical World War games are dead.

Excellent. Making the cast half black will be great for motivation to play. Just like in left for dead the black man always dies first. Ill enjoy killing niggers every day non stop just like how when the new rosa parks/ harriet tubman negress $20 bill comes out ill be writing NIGGER on each and every single one of them with a permanent marker making the bill forever useless for anyone who will acquire it.

Actually luckily COD hasn't shown to really be trying to be "progressive" at least so far. Yes they've been retarded by completely changing the game mechanics while longtime players all went back to the old games but at least they haven't done virtue signalling shit

They had a few blacks in some games like black ops and the MW series but it actually seemed accurate to the true number that were in Veitnam and the modern US army

There better be a level where you gas Anne frank

Yeah except COD only ever had females because horny 13 year olds not because progressives

dont matter will be shit either way if you want a world war 2 game play hoi4

Seems good

This. There was actually a ton of actual fucking diversity in ww2 but itll just be a bunch of niggers saving the day

Make Hitler black

>There was actually a ton of actual fucking diversity in ww2
not really

Never had a chance to play that one. I'd say the absolute last one worth playing is black ops 2 even at that I might just be looking back at something with nostalgia because 2009-12 was a pretty good time in my life

This

They should've done the Winter War. Sniping and skiing missions combined. It would be rad as fuck.

Homosexuals.

Yeah, but Battlefield 1 set the bar and from now on if any game with a historical setting doesn't feature at least 75% black characters regardless of where and when it takes place, SJWs will tear them a new one. With the way game companies are now, if they don't make 6 gorillion dollars profit off of every game they make, it's considered a commercial failure because it costs the like the entire GDP of Poland to make a videogame these days. So you bet your ass they will be just as, if not more PC than EA because bad press from Anita Sarkeesian could sink their ass.

It's pretty gay tee bee ach pham

I would actually really like to some level set during the second sino-japanese war.
>Battle of Shanghai
>Guerilla attacks in the Chinese countryside
>Nanjing level for shock value

It could be pretty neat.

Wouldn't make sense. After all, the white death was WHITE. And i am pretty sure they would mess with that.

>WORLD war
>no diversity
huh

.....Where the game is rigged so you lose everything

Kinda reminds me how, in oblivion, i blocked the tunnel from where cultists were spawning and got myself locked in a cutscene forever. Disgusting.

It would be cool if they did a campaign with the US 442nd Infantry Regiment, which consisted of Japanese-American soldiers, most of whom would have been pulled straight from internment camps and had family back in them.

isn't cod owned by blizzard/activision? creators of the overwatch faggotry?

anyway, if there is no PC/anti-White bullshit in this game, I may actually buy it, even though the last few I have tried were a bit boring. I liked MW2 though, might just play that instead

Kinda like real life WWII

Leftist buzzword. There were pacific,mediterranean,african and european theaters.

Call of duty: Nigeria

Everyone is blik.
Maxium virtue points.

I just hope it wont be like cottonfield 1 with everyone being black for some reason.

the protagonist is Wehrmacht

Simo Hayha mission when?

Pretty much every country fought somewhere

He needs to be black who then notices how Hitler treats Jews so he switches sides to the Americans and wins the war by taking top secret information with him.

Nigger voice pack DLC
>Storming the beach on D day
>Hear a commotion behind me
>Turn around
>It's Snoopdog, smoking a joint and waving a highpoint around
>10/10 from IGN

>How do they show they are the most progressive shooter on the market?

WW2 setting: killing NAZIs

how more progressive do you need to be right from the premise of the game???

genius design move

checkmate, monarchists

Have all the Goymans be blond, blue eyed males and the Brits, Americans and Soviets be niggers with jetpacks with watermelon guns n shit. When they liberate France and Poland every woman will throw themselves at them to show how grateful they are.

what it's actually going to be:
>you jump and walk on walls in nazi mech suits shooting your mg42 with weed camo and a red dot sight with a swastika reticle
>when you get a 5 killstreak going you pull out your radio and call in a remote controlled kamikaze strike
>microtransactions out the ass, hitler and stalin skins for your soldier
cod has become a clusterfuck and setting the next one in ww2 is going to be a disaster
there is no way they are going to go back to and become more grounded to do the setting justice
it's going to be the same thing BF1 did by excusing the bullshit historical revisionism by saying it's an alternative timeline or some shit

Didn't they already kind of do that in MW3 in London?

Cod died after Blops 1

>female spy
Not seeing an issue there

>shooting game
>need more than half the cast to be black

How about a mode where you play South African freedom fighters, hunting down the evil Boers in their homes before they can re-establish apartheid?

It's PoCops, shitlord.

If Cod makes a historically accurate game that includes no black people I will drop battlefield 1 so fast

reminder: call of duty is a redpilled series, with the plots revolving around secret societies, globalists, bankers, cia traitors, and false flags

are stormfags 10 years old

Even the SS was diverse. There were Spaniards, Cossacks, Albanians, Indians, among others in the SS

Big Red One best game

That really iterates my integers.

there WAS "diversity" but outside indian troops brought in by britain on the european front Africans almost all fourght in africa allied but not side by side with the european soldiers

it would be racist if the villain was not white

>play some CSGO
>"wtf these terrorists look white! whites can't be terrorists!"
>"why is there a black CT???"
>"even tho we terrorists we dindu nuffin wrong! white ppl made us like dis neway!" police CTs be rasis"

>Historical World War games are dead
build yourself a PC, nigger

has activision ever gave a shit about being progressive? i know EA has made that their mantra for a while now, so it makes sense with them.

When will the white world acknowledge the greatness of Ayatola Hizatler?

Everyone will be trans.

I haven't bought one since the first Black Ops, I hope this setting change is true

I also hope they do the CoD3/WaW thing where you play as Russians/Poles/etc. instead of just being americans and shooting japs

>
>
>
>
Actually the German army and even the SS were incredibly diverse, Germany was the only country not to segregate it's troops

CALL OF DUTY: TUSKEGEE AIRTIGERS KOBE

you fight a transgender nigger hitler as the final boss

>Everyone will be trans.
...but they all pass and it's never mentioned in game because they respect each other's identities as real, legitimate men and women. This is canon.
Your move, Sarkeesian.

You're forgetting that BF1 was made by a Swedish studio. CoD is US-made so it's less likely to be plagued by SJW revisionism.

This is CoD not Rapelay

Next game is probably Vietnam or another conflict near that time.

Its Sledgehammers turn this time and prior to advanced warfare, they were working on a Vietnam game outside of the CoD series.

There's a bunch of tweets from them such as logo set in the jungle.

it used to be redpilled but the newer games have all been shit with shit campaigns

>CoD is US-made so it's less likely to be plagued by SJW revisionism.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *inhales* ahahahahajajahahahahhahahahahahah.

Yeah no right.

Much of the "profit" which actually be Soros investing in their shares dramatically.

Like failing media companies, sales will hit new lows but the company will somehow still be a "success" because of perpetual support from "investors" who want this shit out there.

In the next game you'll play as Xirxillary Sergeant Le-a (pronounced "Ledasha"), a transracial "black" woman 20 stone above the weight limits for actual military application.

To counteract allegations of violence, while simultaneously portraying how bad violence against women is they will replace the bloody screen health indicator with purple fringes of hair around the screen slowly fading as you take more damage.

The player character and their side will be purely female cast, whereas the opposition will be purely male.

At some point in the story, the player character will be floored and rendered unconscious by a cat-calling shell the hit the ground near her with a "nice tits, sugar. You're beautiful at any size" recording popping out.

This is the part of the story where you're MTF Asian autist helps you up and urges you to keep going.

Towards the end, you find yourself evesdropping on the enemy to find out that they are actually defending their homeland and are patriotic.
This causes the heroic triggering that makes your character seem like a badass, while playing some Beyonce's "girls run the world" (or whatever that shit is called) in the background.

At the end you see a glimpse of life post-war, but no men are seen.
This is not because they are exterminated, but simply because the developers could not create a version of men that these women would actually be pleased with, even if they were enslaved.

I said 'less likely', not 'unlikely'

kek'd

There will be a scene where you play as the Ethiopians throwing spears at pastanigs

>-FDR forms mechanized Infantry from disabled people

Deus Ex style trans-humanism?

SJWs tried to rip Witcher 3 a new one over the fact that it's 100% white, and it was a smash hit that's now one of the best selling games of all time.

The fact is that SJWs are an insignificantly small but loud minority, and if anything them raising awareness that the game sticks to historical accuracy over PC-ism, if anything it will probably help the sales.

When DICE and EA decide they want white history to be BLACKED, they're not doing it for the money.

>Historical World War games are dead.
Play Verdun you nigger
It's like BF1 but in the Great War

I JUS WANT TO SEE BLOODY BONG PARATROOPERS IN OPERATION MARKET GARDEN LA

Trump got back in time and he is actually hitler and you kill him my nose works for activision