What Sup Forums think about brazilians ?

what Sup Forums think about brazilians ?

our future

You already posted the perfect picture.

How do you like to relax when you take time out from killing and robbing people?

you are monkeys pretending to be white...so basically you are the Romania of South America.

they are shit, the blacks and mulattos are so fucking bad here that people have come to conclude that every community in brazil is terrible, and rightly so, like this gypsy

brazil is the biggest redpill, fucking terrible country. every non-white/white liberal should be physically removed

pic related

Everyone hates Brazilians
No exceptions.
There's no need for this daily threads

no one hates brazil more than brazilians themselves

wtf I hate Brazil now

Aggressive traps

Are there brazilian memeballs?

They are a myth. They went extinct 100 years ago.
Trust me Im white.

You are all over the place here.

its our fault, we should never race mixed with our slaves...

What Americas future will look like

Are your women all men really?

I want a brazilian cutie but unfortunately I'm not fond of all the insects there.

Trannys. Why do you have so many trannys?

BRchan posters are somehow always the nicest

Sad, but true.

I know, jews are really annoying

We had an insider from the advertising world tell us exactly whats been happening.
In the 1980s Brazil was chosen as the ideal testing grounds for globalization marketing plans, specifically for female cosmetics. Feminine natures, feminism, the feminine divine...all these things were emphasized while masculinity specifically was de-emphasized. race specific beauty traits,like the idealized white beauty traits were de-emphasized and more universal, global majority traits were emphasized. Cosmetics and cosmetic surgery took off in Brazil.

there were some unexpected, but not unwelcomed side effects that helped expand the possible consumer market even more as effeminate men began buying the female cosmetic products, leading to the development of male beauty products.
This led to a direct rise in the numbers of homosexuals and then transsexuals. The emphasis on people of color being idealized also led to a lot of interracial dating with dark skinned men being the new ideal.

In 2008 the marketing program began in the USa and we have seen the exact same thing take place here...an explosion of homosexuality, of transsexuals and of interracial dating, while masculinity is shunned. We even see people that consume a lot of media begining to call themselves transracial.

it isnt a secret jewish plan to wipe out the white race though that is also along term side effect, and maybe not an unwanted one. It is a plan by Wall St globalist corporations to expand their customer bases. Whites are a minority around the world. until we return to a strict nationalism these companies will continue to market to the widest possible global consumer base. But if we do return to nationalism and stick to it, the companies will eventually return to marketing their products to specific markets. meaning countries with white majorities will be marketed properly and countries like brazil would have their own advertising strategies.
Thats the red pill. wall St is doing this.

Brazilians are weirdly redpilled as fuck. I admire how tradtional you guys are. Living in the Boston area, there seems to be more and more Brazilians moving in here every day, and for some reason they are a pretty tolerable ethnic group, I have quite a few Brazilian friends, hardworkers too

Don't have much against Brazilians at all, pretty good posters on here as well. Cool flag too

>american education

>Brazilians are weirdly redpilled as fuck. I admire how tradtional you guys are

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

no

You're obviously Brazilian so you're de facto correct on this topic, but the ones I've met so far aren't bad desu

Maybe the ones who live in the USA tend to be nice

There are white people in that fucking zoo exhibit??? Why didnt we know about this???

Where's the Red Cross and UN intervention? That one family on holidays must be saved!!!

Much nicer than any of the blacks and mexicans in my area. There's also asians and indians who are good people here and just work and keep to themselves, but they don't really talk to many people. The Brazilians in my area are very hospitable and seem to be hard workers, very Christian too. I made friends with one a couple years ago and he actually is redpilled as fuck. One time I was out with him and I met his dad, we had dinner, his dad was with his younger son, and his dad legit told his younger son not to talk to the blacks in mexicans in the area because they only cause trouble. It was cool as fuck

No, they are women with a feminine penis.

You abandoned us