So the Senate Intelligence Committee just gave a very professional press conference compared to the House Intelligence...

So the Senate Intelligence Committee just gave a very professional press conference compared to the House Intelligence Committee.

In it, they referred to the botnet of 1,000 paid Russian trolls who could appear from any location in their shitposts. They referred to the fact that when you searched for "Russian hacking" prior to the election that the first several results were all RT and other Russian news sources which dismissed it.

So this is just a reminder that the Russian shills are real, and they have most definitely posted here, as anons have given us evidence to before.

Don't be a puppet to these kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Russian-Jewish_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Belarusian-Jewish_descent
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3511616,00.html
psmag.com/trump-and-his-advisors-are-connected-to-a-self-professed-friend-of-putin-2a723e4b50f?gi=472ef37de083
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Epshteyn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit they are.

So are cointelpro, CIAposters, JIDF, etc. etc. etc.

Pick your fucking poison.

Eat a dick, shariablue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

cant stop wont stop

Get the fuck out of my thread you Russian kike.

I love the logo pasteover

I just find it sad that so many people just don't care.

So you voted for Trump. Who gives a fuck. Good for you. Republicans control anything.

What does that have to do with the fact that Russians fucked with our country? How cucked can you be to not care? Or worse, to support what they did?

Fuck Russia. They never changed. They just made you think that everyone stopped caring that they haven't.

China stole our OPM database.

That's a little more pressing than someone posting emails from an NGO, sorry.

China steals from everyone, and of course it's a problem, but that doesn't make Russia less of a problem.

The Senate Intelligence Committee also pointed out the half dozen or more European countries which Russia had also interfered with. It's a pattern of behavior that needs to be dealt with.

>The Senate Intelligence Committee also pointed out the half dozen or more European countries which Russia had also interfered with

And did they point out how many we have interfered with these same countries?

Once again, posting information is not interference. People are free to believe whatever they want to.

Call me when you have proof of leveraged polling places, of actual attacks on the government that they have perpetrated.

You were beaten by a Romanian teenager and a 400 pound German-Finnish haxx0r releasing truth.

Deal with it.

Fuck off you Russian cunt, nobody wants you here.

The same guys who said Saddam had WMD's and performed lethal tests on random US civilians under MKULTRA

Why do Americans trust their (((intelligense))) community again?

>I have no face and I must gaslight

That's cool, it's another reason why you lost, and will continue to lose.

Fuck off, Russia.

Fuck off, Russian kike.

You proved what you are by pretending that Russians didn't actually attack the government during all of this.

You'll lose.

>still pushing this shit literally nobody believes
Hahaha goddamn you shills are dumb, at least you're amusing in the retarded-kid kind of way

I wish all of these Russia worshipers on Sup Forums would try living there for one day. The crushing despair, poverty, corruption and abuse of drugs and alcohol everywhere would make America seem like a paradise.

I've already lived in Detroit.

Mhmm looks like they came out of the dark... Russia this China that yeah let's blame all those guys, surely we musn't care about who are the real perpetrators behind all the shit that is happening

Russian detected.

Kill yourself.

So it's Chicago but without niggers

more like Appalachia but a million times worse

Gee, who would have thought.
This

Fucking duh niggas.
You think that Trump getting shilled on this board 24/7 for a solid year just happened organically?

Anyone who has been on Sup Forums long enough will be able to tell you how obvious this was.

Wow go to sleep guys it's nothing . I'm really sleepy guys let's all go to sleep

Best election ever!!!

Thanks Vlad, you can go to bed now.

You realize there are daily cyber attacks on the US, what makes this specific attack any different.
Also king nigger already confirmed they did not attack the election process directly, at best you have social engineering as your "hack" which just means weak minded pussies are easily manipulated with the right words

>Russian shill dumps shill material in thread about Russian shills shilling.
Pottery.

Hi Vlad

I watched the whole thing. Only the DEMOCRAT insinuated there was any truth to Russia successfully interfering in the election, while also wedging in a request for Trump to release his tax returns. Meanwhile they refused to answer if they'd seen anything that actually linked Trump to Russians, saying it was "too early" to say.

Fake News.

Here shill, have another (You). May you and your family not be murdered by the Clintons when you've outlived your usefulness.

They wouldn't be investigating unless they had something pretty damning.

You're a dumbass.
There aren't thousands of paid russian trolls because we're not russian and we do it for free.
Most of us are American citizens living in america and you faggots are full of shit.
Politicians do not own us, we own them. We can kill them.

You Russian kikes never give up, do you?

Stop skewing what was said you piece of filth. Whether Trump or his people colluded with Russia is what's still under investigation.

Whether Russia interfered with the election IS NOT in dispute.

no fake news no fake news, you're fake news

Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it pussy?

Says the Ruskie.

Russian trash, I hope you starve tonight.

Well no shit its real. Its just that you cant blame everything on them and most shills are just useful idiots to Russia.

hahahhaha, Jesus christ.
I bet you believe our government was right during Waco Texas too

Laugh as the house of cards falls.

>Whether Russia interfered with the election IS NOT in dispute.

No shit, it's been a complete fucking joke since day one.

Ever regret your life choices that let to shitposting for shekels?

>TFW russian operatives shill you into civic pride and a strong, personal desire to make america great again

Why did they have to strum at my heart's cords?!?!?

At least collect a paycheck from russia you cuck

Proofs?

I'll save you time.
Trump isn't in league with Russia.
Sorry you lost the election but it's time to either cut down the street or move the fuck on

You really need to gas yourself, your Russia is showing.

The only people who still dispute whether Russia interfered are Russians and low IQ cucks. There is no third option.

>They wouldn't be investigating unless they had something pretty damning.

LOL

most countries do this probably.

how does your government manage to fight off russian shills so well

They were.
I know this is hard for Russian shills to understand, seeing as though you are unfamiliar with our government, but you do not in fact have the right to manufacture prohibited firearms and have a firefight with Federal authorities.

Lol what are you gonna do about it faggot?
You know you're full of shit.
>laugh
You'll be too busy hiding from the civil war.
They aren't offering stupid faggot.
It's all bullshit made up by crybabies who can't believe that they are hated.

Russia's out in full force now!

Make that botnet whir!

Russian shitposts, away!

>botnet of paid russian trolls
?????

>Russia
>Russia
>Russia
>Russia

It's like McCarthyism without the class

So because Russia is fucking with our election, I'm supposed to be anti Trump? The fact is that the media and our own corrupt political establishment is working against our President. That's more concerning to me.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html

Prove it nigger.
You don't have shit.
Making up evidence will get you killed.
You know it bitch

>If I call them shills it's like I'm not a shill and I'm winning the argument
t.shill
I do it for fucking free you piece of shit. Don't you have a fucking sex change to get to?

>Stop skewing what was said you piece of filth. Whether Trump or his people colluded with Russia is what's still under investigation.

Right. And to date, everyone that is involved has had to admit they haven't seen a single piece of evidence linking Trump to Russia.

>Whether Russia interfered with the election IS NOT in dispute.

Right. Because we know they didn't, as no proof has been put forth.

>muh Russian hacking

Next you'll be saying

>muh arkancide not real
>muh regulatory capture not real
>muh spoiled elite sjw beta snowflakes did not Hijack schools

I got three more words for you, so listen up

>muh narrative collapse!

The federal government has no authority to stop people from life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Have you forgotten where you came from?

Tuolla are obvious. They even go so far that on ylilauta they are trying to trick conscripts into spilling informaation about military information.

ruskie subhuman

Haha, I can't even keep up with the kikes now, they passed this thread to their overseers.

Russia will never win.

>You'll be too busy hiding from the civil war.
Is that what your superiors told you comrade?
That your shilling was going to polarize Americans so much we would start killing each other?

Good luck with that.

>he's simply a paid shill and doesn't realize the guy he's calling russian posted links bashing the russia and communism

this is why you fuckheads lost, idiots

>May you and your family not be murdered by the Clintons when you've outlived your usefulness.

Oh don't worry you Russian fuck. You're gonna commit "suicide" with a sniper rifle in a couple of days.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

Stop replying to obvious bait.

so (((Russia))) is codeword for Jews? Kushner is Russian Jewish

Russians meddling in US elecctions include: Kristol, Sanders, Schumer, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and most of the neocons and democrats. so yes, technically Russians did meddle in this election and every other election since the Armand Hammer

Russian Jews leading Russia and US: Mikhail Fridman, Alexander Smolensky, Anatoly Chubais, Vladimir Gusinsky, Vitaly Malkin, Pyotr Aven, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Mikhelson, Alexander Abramov, Arkady Rotenberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Russian-Jewish_descent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Belarusian-Jewish_descent

Medvedev's mother's maiden name, Shaposhnikova, is Jewish
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3511616,00.html
Russian Jew Lev Leviev an associate of Putin Connected to Trump and His Advisors
psmag.com/trump-and-his-advisors-are-connected-to-a-self-professed-friend-of-putin-2a723e4b50f?gi=472ef37de083

Russian Jew Boris Epshteyn Connected to Trump and His Advisors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Epshteyn

another Russian:

Dianne Feinstein

>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

We are extremely aware of any Russian activity and its all over the news if it happens. Our reporters went to st. Petersburg to visit one of these places where these trolls work.

Lol, you're no american nigger.
Americans won't stand for your bullshit.
Senpai's been here since before the revolution.

hi shareblue! or plugmedia!

Fucking autocorrect. I mean't trolls.

The dossier states that Russia actively sought out US jews to use in their plan.

Trump is surrounded with them.

Image describes this thread perfectly.
Keep dreaming you fucking retards, we've got 7 years to go

>this is why you fuckheads lost, idiots
No, you won because the electoral college is Republican Affirmative Action

>Nothing even resembling an argument.
Come on Sergei step it up.
>shareblue is posting here guys.
Yeah, that sound legit.
>Russian shills are posting her guys.
BULLSHIT FAGGOT LIBERAL NONSENSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However it does have the authority to legislate on behalf of the people through elected representatives.
Also, it has the right to make sure children are not harmed by religious nut-job militia collectivists.

>Says the shareblue kike

Who gives a shit if Russian shills posted here? Countless types of shills with unique agendas have come here to try to sway us and they have all failed.

>No evidence of Shareblue on /pol
>Implying people need to be hired in order to bash Trump
>Imgflip

You are pathetic

No, I'm not going to stop until these desk monkeys truly respect the country they live in.

They think just saying the words is enough, that they should be immune to self-reflection. That patriotism simply means being pro-America at any and all costs.

I'm done with comfortable lies.

This is a declaration to all you payroll faggots shilling: We are making this country great again, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

This.
This thread is a slide thread.

More American than you shill.

no shit
Feinstein, Schumer, Sanders, Kushner, Bloomberg, Sergi Brin etc are all Russian Jews who founded an empire in US

they are related to the Jewish oligarchs in Russia

oy vey is this another anti-Jew witchhunt?

So shills coming to Sup Forums and buying into their agenda is okay when its being done by Russia?

How's the weather in Moscow?

THERE ARE SHILLS FROM ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN WORLD HERE YOU FUCKING RETARD

T.nigger calling our shrewd ally of war kikes.

/10 the rest you fill it in

Lol, Trump is getting BTFO daily. You will do nothing.

Who's arguing here?
You're just accusing everyone of being a russian like a typical schizo.
Oh yeah, I'm so sure.
Rained last night. Wind knocked down a few trees and there were tornadoes.

Yeah but why doesn't Sup Forums ever call out Russian shills or refute their agenda? It seems like Sup Forums has bought into it.

ctr trial soon
kys to avoid jail

t.faggot that isn't a Sup Forums regular much less a Sup Forums regular.
Go the fuck back to redshit you're not fooling anyone

If their agenda is truth shrouded by irony/satire, it does not matter what "side" they come from.

There are two kinds of people, ones who crave truth, and ones who crave to be comfortable.

You are the latter.

>muh Russia

You realize if it was literally Hillary vs Putin Sup Forums would vote Putin, right?