prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AZAI54PbPUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrpKVhQcjzw
youtube.com/watch?v=s8PXy3FWqrw&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=Pe5Id8DjWs5AsRse-6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=rqKUMl6VLJA
youtube.com/watch?v=WCgwBW2SrYw
reuters.com/article/us-usa-intelligence-state-charges-idUSKBN1702U8?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
ce.wsu.edu/faculty/claiborn/
circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~!

youtu.be/AZAI54PbPUk

TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN TIM HEIDECKERS WIFE LEFT HIM AFTER HIS TRUMP TWITTER MELTDOWN

anyone else hear Shep repeat the "17 intel agencies confirm" shit?

Who is /comfy/ right now?

women all over america are rejecting drumpf supporters in favor of getting fucked by alpha BBC.

pic related. saying you voted trump is a turn off. get fucked, bigots

Shills are waking up... Shut your doors and spread the salt at your doorframe to the keep evil spirits outside.

Regarding FCC ruling shilling:

> It's a political landmine. Nothing else. Those protections never existed. In late october, democrats voted down party lines to install them in the future (still not in place) and republicans repealed them before they were inacted. Democrats are massively bankrolled by the internet companies who want these regulations in effect so that they may eventually revolving-door their way into controlling the regulators, and thus the internet. It's called regulatory capture. It's also why it's important to drain the swamp, which democrats have convinced people means 'don't hire anyone successful' and not 'remove the revolving door that leads to regulatory capture in the form of lobbyists'.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8PXy3FWqrw&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=Pe5Id8DjWs5AsRse-6

How appropriate that pic related just came in the mail today. Guess I'll read it whenever a woman is speaking.

honk honk

>Democrats still stuck on the Russia Narrative
>We're about to audit the fed

What is this?

>The women can't stop clapping at the wrong time
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

>Listening to Shep

Don't bother

youtube.com/watch?v=rqKUMl6VLJA

DRAIN THE SWAMP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can someone post the 2018 election copypasta?

and people think that just because he is president, the atmospheric water polo ended

OH SHIT THE RUSSIANS

SOMEONE CALL CNN

WHAT NOW ZROOMPFKKKINS

No one has ever explained how the Coast Guard figures into this.

Bets on the Democrat excuse for opposing the audit?

>118821912
>implying liberal "women" are even women
Yeah no. Keep your fetish to yourself leddit.

(Reposting)

Wanna know how this will play out?

They'll find "evidence" of wrong doing of former trump campaign staff but nothing that shows trump had any knowledge

The aim isn't to get trump impeached,It's to stifle his presidency/agenda

ONE THOUSAND PAID TROLLS

>I would have been fine dating someone who voted for establishment neocon warmongering traitors. It's more to do with morals.

Women.

Wow, that ID is unfortunate.

Here Ivan, take my ID. Neck the shills and save us all.

>Bets on the Democrat excuse for opposing the audit?

Anti-Semitism.

>45 year old man

Ivan, we need gore.

DRUMPF

why did The White House cut the stream?

tell him to act his age (45 years)

>I would have been fine voting for someone (who would have los to Hillary) its more to do with (my side winning, no matter what he believes in)
fixd.

Does Sup Forums really hate WM/AF? Asking for a friend

KEK

It's leddit m8.

>this is actually how they think of themselves

Because the revolution is here, drumpfkin

Audit the fed and team up with Russia to eradicate muzzies + globalists.

RUSSIAN FLAG SPOTTED ON NOTORIOUS ALT-RIGHT MADAGASCARIAN SCRIMSHAW BOARD OF INTERNET HATE MACHINE FOUR CHANNEL DEMOCRATS CALL FOR ENTIRE TRUMP CABINET TO STEP DOWN OR FACE MONTHS OF STRONGLY WORDED PUBLIC APPEARANCES BY WOMAN WHO KEKED BILL CLINTON WITH AN ELDERLY WALRUS BACK IN 1979

The whole point was to shoot the messenger. Anyone who was here during the election knows full well the fuckery the DNC was up to, including pretending their convention wasn't a fucking disaster. By shooting the messenger, the DNC and its pet MSM can bury their fraud

>off by one
:(

*moans* unnnggghhhhh

Want to know how it really ends? With nothing happening to anyone because nobody did anything wrong and you're a fagot

I'm surprised we're doing it so early. The spirit of Jackson must have influenced Trump too greatly.

Most liberals will not accept that hillary, like obama, is a neoconservative.

>Russians that are sided with muzzies in Iran will eradicate them
Sure.

>Word. Before I was dating my current dude, I was contemplating propositioning a guy from my gym for some casual sex. I later found out that he is a Trump supporter. Fucking bullet dodged!
Whew, good thing she didn't compromise her obviously high moral standards there.

Reminder

he has a white tradwaifu /ptg/

why don't you?

But now they can't and that's all that matters. We're going to show the world everything that's in their closets!
It hurts. Oh it hurts.

I really don't care what happens, as long as the "wise men" are dead or in a gulag somewhere, where their connections and money mean jack shit

Everything else can wait. If we don't kill them off right now, they will just continue doing pic related, and we will have to force another generation to deal with it again

I... I... Explain this you nazis...

do you think there is a good chance of usa/russia alliance? i think right now they wanna break away from the global bank/currency

youtube.com/watch?v=WCgwBW2SrYw

what is wm/af?

*blocks your path*

> GOVERNMENT CAN'T BE IN CONTROL OF FISCAL POLICY REEEEEEEEEEEEE
> YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND BASIC MACROECONOMICS REEEEE

>1 post
>le white women are trash meme

Kill yourself. "White" women from the city only represent themselves

We're not all Eestis.

it depends what time of day it is

Remember: fucking random women is sexist and misogynistic if you're a straight cis male, ahving all your holes filled at the same time by BBC as a polyamorous woman is empowering!

Yes, master! Glory to Mother Russia!

ISIS and Islamic terrorists. Yes.

I just don't. I haven't looked.

Tell me why I shouldn't, fag.

What is Sean Hannity talking about with this woman saying that Trump is hiding evidence on Russia

Every time you cuck post I post links on reddit to Sup Forums

All of them, or you'll lose a cultural war.
Might as well just nuke the whole South America and Africa while you're at it.

theyre fighting islamists in syria right now so i beg to differ

Let me isolate all of the femanine lies in that post:

>"Dating my current dude"
She's not dating shit.
>"I was contemplating propositioning a guy"
No, she really wasn't.
>"From my gym"
Hahahaha no.
>"For casual sex"
There is ALWAYS strings attached. No exceptions.
>"I found out later he was a Trump supporter"
"He" doesn't exist
>"Fucking bullet dodged!"
Ham planets have poor reflex saves

>We're going to show the world everything that's in their closets!

The DNC managed to convince people that Hillary was running a campaign about policy and that she was a legitimate candidate and not one hand-picked by an elite donor class. You are underestimating how many people have their entire life molded by the MSM, and it's choice of overton window.

I think its fine. You're friend is alright.

Awoo~

DAILY REMINDER Sup Forums IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST, KKK, NEO-NAZI, XENOPHOBIC, RACIST, MISOGYNIST, TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC, ANTI-SEMITIC, CHRISTIANPHOBIC, ATHEISTPHOBIC BOARD.

>You are underestimating how many people have their entire life molded by the MSM, and it's choice of overton window.
That's true, there are so many people who seriously read buzzfeed and absorb that shit too.

The pendulum swing m8. This fire can't be stopped.

Yes. Although temporary because Russia wants to be left alone. As any nationalist country should want.

It'll be kinda like the "Big 3" during WWII. A threat so large that a temporary alliance is needed to combat it. Globalism and the elites threaten the entire world. Russia and US teaming up could literally kill their entire plan.

How/why? Pic related.

>All of them

Shh. The Crusade comes later.

The Hillary Trial or her death from Kuru will change that.

Tell that to Putin's ideologue calling muslims, communists, facists, to fight alongside them against the bad "Western World."
So I beg to differ with people that get information from the superior knowledge of Styx+Breitbart+Drudge+4+infinity and maybe end.
You don't know shit about geopolitics.
And by the by, those are the same Russians that taught Arafat how to hijack Airplanes, he just added the "suicide" part of it.
Just because it was done by some other random sandmonkey doesn't mean they all didn't enjoyed what happened, what the fuck up.

When do the Frogs have their election?

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-intelligence-state-charges-idUSKBN1702U8?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

>ce.wsu.edu/faculty/claiborn/

BTFO CUNT

Oh, God, Aonuma is trying to turn me gay; Pence forgive me.

Also,

mmm Sup Forums, a nice alternative to /r/The_Donald and /r/AltRight

First round is in April I think

>circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared

>doesn't realize McCain, Romney, and Bush were all painted as racist, sexist, xenophobes during their respective campaign
Liberals sure have short memories

I don't even know what Hillary's policy proposals even were, beyond continuing Obama's shit and going to war with Russia because muh Aleppo.

Rest in peace, pupper. F