Arizona Congressman Brags About Knowingly Employing Illegal Immigrant Belen Sisa

Ruben Gallego, Representative of Arizona's 7th Congressional District, tweeted in support of Sisa, saying that she was an intern at his Phoenix office. It is illegal in Arizona to knowingly employ illegal immigrants, punishable by fines and jail time.

How is this allowed to happen Sup Forums? What can be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

diariopopular.com.ar/internacionales/belen-sisa-la-argentina-detras-del-sueno-sanders-llegar-la-casa-blanca-n252566
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/belensisaw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send the tranny back
/endthread/

aren't interns generally unpaid in this context?

there's probably a loophole

She's on the "dreamer" program, which prevents her deportation. But her parents sure aren't. Pretty stupid to be putting yourself in the news when you know they can deport your parents in a heartbeat.

can someone please deport her to my house

>tweeted in support of Sisa, saying that she was an intern at his Phoenix office
He hired her because she's hot af. She doesn't even look Mexican at all either, she looks like a hot European chick.

file a police report, call ICE and plaster her immgrant status all over her social media

laws are to be respected

She's from Argentina, not Mexico. She's white. We need immigrants like her. Surprised none of you looked her up.

diariopopular.com.ar/internacionales/belen-sisa-la-argentina-detras-del-sueno-sanders-llegar-la-casa-blanca-n252566

Mexicans trying to use a hot white chick, as if she's a representation of all illegal Mexicans.

>dreamers
I fucking hate the left and how they twist words

Is reporting your dad to ICE the Mexican version of dating a black guy to piss off dad?

>bernie supporter
>need more of her

So is she an illegal or not?

>She's white
Where did that meme come from? How the fuck is she white?

That's what I'm thinking. She wasn't an "employee" and therefore the Congressman didn't violate the statute.

Aren't immigrants not allowed to participate in politics before they are naturalized?

Unfortunately she is a CADA recipient. Obongo passed a law that allows anyone today under 35 who's lived here since 2007 to reside here legally. She can file a Tax Return through exemption C which was intended for overseas citizens and non-citizens to be exempt from ACA.

Fuck of poland you have no room to talk. Go draw a cartoon or something

>Mexicans trying to use a hot white chick

They picked up that trick from all the IDF Cuties threads.

She's a smug liberal cunt. I don't care if she fucking disappears when it's snowing out, we do not need more of her.

Well I mean she's obviously liberal if she thinks showing off the fact that she's illegal is cute or something. But aside from that, from looking at her you can clearly tell that she has a lot of Germanic, northern-European ancestry.....not like all these Mexicans and central americans hopping the border, which is who Trump's policies are aimed at

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Can americunts use this?

Lol delusional nigger

It could still be an impediment of law enforcement if he is not withholding relevant information in her detention/arrest.

She's an illegal immigrant, and it's against the law to protect people committing a crime.

Just rape her

If she tries to press charges, say "I'm not a rapist, I'm an undocumented penetrant! Look, I even left her some sperm inside. Wasn't that nice of me?"

>German
Why are you even in this thread. Dont you need to be watching out for muslims?

Use your eyes mate. She looks like Kate Middleton for fucks sake.

If he employed her after she got on DACA, he did. It commit a crime.

Best to submit a tip to ICE and let them investigate.

Haha, can't do shit to her. She's not illegal nor are her parents.
Undocumented isn't the same as illigal plus dreamer program, sorry you never learned how the system works.

Yes but she's under Obama's executive amnesty (DACA) which although unconstitutional, Trunp is keeping in place...for now.

I always assumed those IDF threads were psyops.

REPORT TO ICE ASAP

twitter.com/belensisaw

>Activist. Student. #UndocumentedUnafraid. Former Latino Outreach Organizer for #Bernie2016.

Yes, you can too.

Just be anonymous. Report the Congressman's office for employment illegal aliens.

Report Bernie's campaign too.

Boom, now you're talking

De que estas hablando Gringo? Porque crees que the mentirĂ­amos?

Kek. She's obviously Southern European, don't be a retard. She's about as Germanic as I am.

Cross-eyed inbred Brit can't tell a white woman looking him in the face.
Either that, or you need to go back to your cave, Achmed.

No, southern Europeans look more swarthy and darker. All my family is from east Germany and she looks like she could be my sister.

>myths about immigrants
the only fact anyone needs to know about illegals is they're in America illegally and HAVE to go back.

The laws says you get deported, not you get deported unless you paid taxes.

But then why hasn't she used all this time to just become legal?

Can I get a cute illegal immigrant gf?

Don't bother, none of them are virgins.

Prosecute the faggot

We know. The average illegal alien looks more like this.

hey retard, have you never heard of camera filters?

we don't have nearly enough helicopters to begin importing leftists from other countries, david.

Someone should educate her on immigration laws in America.
You may pay your taxes and not leech off social services but your visa expired and you are here illegally (crime).
Then send her back to where she came from.

You don't know how hard it is to find a decent woman down here, and people wonder why we rape so many white women.

I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say deport the bitch

You're probably a chicano yourself, so just go full wizard and don't fill the world with any more brownies

Hmmm..Did her grandparents move to Argentina between 1939 and 1945 by any chance? Maybe became (((Catholics))) around that time, too?

>argentina
>white

even if she is unpaid, I would assume she gets stipends for free food and drink during lunch

This is the guy who employs her. Notice anything?

>Argentina
>white
Well.. was Sup Forums not right for once?

>Belen will never marry you for a green card
>Belen will never pay your taxes as a show of gratitude for the gift of american citizenship
J U S T

No, you fuck off, cunt.

>disappears when it's snowing out
under-fucking-rated

>#here to stay
or in other words
>this is our land now

What are you going to do about it white boy.

isnt it illegal to harbor a criminal?

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Urgay is pretty white.

Just call them out on the context she used here and what the 14th amendment was actually for.

She ain't no slave so its bye bye.

How do you pay taxes on getting fucked by a congressman?

Kill you nigger.
If we are not made happy your people die.

Politics and immigration status aside I would totally let her engage in intercourse with me if you catch my meaning.

I hope she fucking gets deported next week.