Fat Hate Thread

I hate fat fucks more then anybody else just lose some fucking weight do you have no self control just stop eating FOR FUCK SAKE is it that hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=YPMxBlNr0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats wrong with being fat ?? only normies like YOU hate fats.

Boogie gives the best head

some poeple have just poor genetics and were bullied in school so the only escape they had was to eat food. hating on these people is only going to make the problem for them worse.

I'm betting that's an actual picture of him

MUH GENETICS MUH BULLIES

HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST STOP EATING FUCKING HELL

BEING AN OBESE PIECE OF SHIT IS THE MOST DEGENERATE THING EVER

It will actually make it better fat people are less likely to breed and have kids because their hideous. Only fat people have kids with other fat people and their kids will be even fatter which will then cause them to have a harder time finding a mate than their parents. The problem will sought it self out in like 500 years years.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8

sorry for the 2x "years" iphones are cancer.

LARD GARGLING

>Fat Hate Thread

Say no more :^)

everyone I have ever met that hated fat people looked like this.

PAY

FOR

POP OFF JAMES!

To be fair, once you get fat, it's pretty hard to lose weight, so a lot of people just give up.

Though that still doesn't justify their fat lifestyle. As long as they're trying to lose weight and improve their health, I don't have any issues with them

>there are people on this board right now who were in preschool when this post was made

t. fatty

But how do you get THAT fat
I'm overweight, fine, but I am not a disgusting lard that needs to go to the grocery store on a scooter

H

E

ALTH

CRE

FOR

PAY

IT

Holy shit, you're right...I got the image from some thread, but I just checked the date, insane how old that post is

Wrong.

I was fat in middle school before I grew a bit taller, started working out, and eating healthier though. I'll send a timestamp if you want.

POP OFF JAMES!

Still in better shape than Merkel.

>Still in better shape than Merkel.

Yeah, no :^)

There is a certain point in being fat where you just need to put the fork down. Fatties piss me off too. Although, I know some good fat people, they still have a problem.

MUH LEGS

merkel is a fucking whale.

fatter than trump and female so 2x worse.

OW MUH LEGS

DONT DROP MUH LEGS

OWWW STOP

>trump and female

Correct, only a female would whine and bitch about safe spaces on Twitter

congratulations on falling for the obvious troll.

Thanks for my (You)

See when a regular person eats, their guts send a message to their brain to say they're full, not so with fat people, the message system is faulty so they always feel hungry, you'd be a fat cunt too if you had the same issue.

POP OFF JAMES!

No, it isn't. Fatties convince themselves there's no hope so they keep shoveling food into their mouths. They're psychologically weak and have zero self-control.

Get out fat roach

Doesn't this ogre complain about fat shaming

And how is he going to leech off of the system without any health issues, huh?

Helloooooooo

How y'all doin dooday?

Bad romance

Is this fat fuck gobbling down a jar of great value mayonnaise?

What about fat fucks that are losing weight and eating sensibly?

JESUS
CHRIST
BOOGIE!!!

I really wish he would either lose the weight and become a locus of authority and an inspiration or just have a heart attack and die.

genetics don't make people fat, overeating does

tfw you're literally dying for a Big Mac

Alright cunts, I've been running a lot but I need to get rid of my fucking stomach. What do I do?

their kids will only be fat if their kid eats the way they do and is poorly educated about food, which is highly likely but not guaranteed

extremely obese people aren't fit parents for that reason

fuck i hate that guy so much

How did it manage to get to this?

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

Why not post Hillary Dieter?

Lose 50lbs this month.

POP OFF JAMES!

No one on Sup Forums gets triggered by Hillary pictures, but the moment you start ridiculing Trump, Sup Forums collectively starts menstruating all over the place and this is hilarious to me :^)

She's clearly faking this to get a look at those sweet sweet firefighters.

it isn't hard for a fat person to lose weight, that's an excuse

the problem is they have mental issues, disordered eating, and an addiction

those are all hard things for people to deal with but the actual weight loss isn't hard and when fat people say that they're making excuses while continuing to shovel garbage down their throats

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

pop off james

>implying fat people know what being hungry feels like

fuck off fat fucks

Triggered? :^)

who's down for some classics?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPMxBlNr0Sg

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

>tfw you gained 10 pounds since your first visit.

"who is your enabler?"

>I can't get off
The weight of genetics is really something else.

>"user is delusional, he is not sticking to his diet, and is making up excuses for not losing weight. At this point, I am not sure if I can help him.

This is now a hat fate thread. Pic related.

JUST KILL THEM

Those are just leg barnacles. Just scrape em' off..

never

I think that's their issue, they always feel hungry, not saying they shouldn't exercise some self control, but it must kinda suck wanting to eat all the time, I pity them, the dirty greedy fat fucks.

But, but, they will yell at me if I don't give him his soda!

I swear I been sticking to the diet, I been working real hard doc!

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

>come from a family of short fat fucks
>only one of my five siblings to play sports
>learn how to cook at age 11 and make shit for myself instead of eating "soul food"
>5'11
>~200lbs
>surpassed 1/2/3/4 and getting stronger
>fat fuck family constantly asking me for easy ways to lose weight
>ask to go to the gym with me
>they always give up after day one

Fat fucks have no discipline.

their issue is that they have a mental illness and an addiction

like how people with anorexia feel hunger, they aren't that skinny because they lack the ability to feel hunger they just ignore it

except with fat people it's reversed, they never feel hunger they just keep eating because they have something wrong with them

POP OFF JAMES!

I lost 17kg last year

I hope you're proud of me

That is no excuse. At this rate you may not live to see your next birthday.

If you don't lose 30 pound in one mont, you are off the program.

video for boogie2988

Their sugars get all fucked up making them hungry. If they eat right and suffer through a week, they won't be hungry all the time.

HE IS FRIENDS WITH FABIO?????????????

S A L A D D O D G I N G

POP OFF JAMES!

tfw you and your daughter get out on the open road

We aren't.

that isn't hunger that's a craving, and i get it cravings are intense i've gone through withdrawal before, but that doesn't count as actual hunger

Need to fix my noodle arms and work on my core again.

>I lost 17kg last year

If it weren't for the debt crisis, you'd still have enough money to buy food and you'd be 17 kg fatter.

Have you thanked Merkel for your weight loss yet? :^)

tfw you realise what a failure you've been as parent

T H I C C
H
I
C
C